Ant and Dec #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t think of anything worse than going on holiday and everywhere I looked around the resort I was staying at was people that I worked with

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t think of anything worse than going on holiday and everywhere I looked around the resort I was staying at was people that I worked with
Ah but don't forget according to their definition/ PR definition of the wedding the people they work with are also their nearest and dearest.

Reactions: 6
Holly seems to be breaking away from Pip in favour of Bradley. And who can blame her.
I noticed the nta's voting, no phil nominated for best presenter... Holly, Bradley, Alison Hammond 😂, Piers, and I think A&D , i voted for Piers😂....

• Haha
So weird how they holiday only with other itv people. Perhaps itv is a cult rather than a tv channel.
I don’t think Judi Love or Gloria Hunniford will get an invite, and they are current ITV. I think there is a small powerful clique at ITV whose stock is high now, but like all cliques, it takes one thing to destroy it. Ant nearly did it with his arrest, but he was swiftly saved and forgiven. Pip came out, danger averted (for now).

I noticed the nta's voting, no phil nominated for best presenter... Holly, Bradley, Alison Hammond 😂, Piers, and I think A&D , i voted for Piers😂....
“I think A&D”? Of course A&D are on the shortlist. They’ve won it 19 times in a row 😀

Reactions: 5
My musings. I have absolutely not been told this. I have absolutely no insider knowledge. No sir. Nothing. I don’t know of AM from one other person or Ant from 3 others. Nope. Not at all.

I wonder if AM was the first person he cheated with or one of many?
If there were others, I wonder if they were paid off?
I wonder who leaks photos and stories to the press, bad mouthing exes?

hmmm. It’s a quandary

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My musings. I have absolutely not been told this. I have absolutely no insider knowledge. No sir. Nothing. I don’t know of AM from one other person or Ant from 3 others. Nope. Not at all.

I wonder if AM was the first person he cheated with or one of many?
If there were others, I wonder if they were paid off?
I wonder who leaks photos and stories to the press, bad mouthing exes?

hmmm. It’s a quandary
Interesting to wonder if you later marry someone with whom you have (allegedly) cheated if they would then be wise to any attempts to cheat on them or whether the PR is correct and therefore you would have no need to cheat on the (2nd) love of your life

Reactions: 3
Interesting to wonder if you later marry someone with whom you have (allegedly) cheated if they would then be wise to any attempts to cheat on them or whether the PR is correct and therefore you would have no need to cheat on the (2nd) love of your life
If it were me, I wouldn’t give my partner much of an opportunity to be alone. I would perhaps ask their mum to accompany them when I couldn’t. But that’s just me.

Reactions: 2
If it were me, I wouldn’t give my partner much of an opportunity to be alone. I would perhaps ask their mum to accompany them when I couldn’t. But that’s just me.
Speaking for myself I'd rather not be in a relationship where I trusted my partner/husband so little that they couldn't be out of my sight.

Reactions: 14
New to tattle, finally caught up from the previous thread so a bit behind, the post about Stephen Mulhern and that man in the video being his +1 and partner of 10 years who also works for Butlins, how do you know that?

I hope Ant is happy. Years ago I would have said differently for leaving his marriage the way he did but experience and life has taught me that relationships are complicated and far too many people stay way after they become unhappy then it all ends up unravelling horribly. Very few people just walk away when they first become unhappy and it often takes the catalyst of another person to make it happen.

Lisa may be 100% the wronged party, she may be 50/50 to blame for the breakdown. No one knows and they should all left to get on with it now.

I do find it amusing that A&D have always been pretty private and were rarely papped, now it seems Ant can never just walk his dog in peace 😆.

Reactions: 4
New to tattle, finally caught up from the previous thread so a bit behind, the post about Stephen Mulhern and that man in the video being his +1 and partner of 10 years who also works for Butlins, how do you know that?

I hope Ant is happy. Years ago I would have said differently for leaving his marriage the way he did but experience and life has taught me that relationships are complicated and far too many people stay way after they become unhappy then it all ends up unravelling horribly. Very few people just walk away when they first become unhappy and it often takes the catalyst of another person to make it happen.

Lisa may be 100% the wronged party, she may be 50/50 to blame for the breakdown. No one knows and they should all left to get on with it now.

I do find it amusing that A&D have always been pretty private and were rarely papped, now it seems Ant can never just walk his dog in peace 😆.
So how do the paps know he is out walking his dog, do they stand there all day waiting?

Reactions: 11
Ant and Dec should do all the trials themselves and only then can they exit the castle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen in the DM that Jonathon Wilkes and his wife have gone on Ant’s honeymoon!
How odd

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He has a new tattoo on his heart region, the initial A.
I assume it stands for Anne Marie not Ant or Alcohol.

How odd that Wilkes is there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.