Ant and Dec #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad it’s back in Wales to give the local economy a boost. Last year so many locals were hired to build challenges/ sets etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Glad it’s back in Wales to give the local economy a boost. Last year so many locals were hired to build challenges/ sets etc.
That is one thing either them or their PR has got right.

Apparently they did sleep inside the castle but it had a partial studio bit built on, source said no heating also the stairs you see them walk up is 2 staircases one at the bottom and a different bit for the top.

No gossip on the celebs themselves or Ant and Dec, person I talked to didn't meet any of them. Just saw all the helicopters flying over.

Jester photo
20210814_123618.jpg

Toilet and seating area above
20210814_184427.jpg

Long staircase
20210814_122612.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did you go into Abergele as there are still murals and I'm a Celeb stuff around and sure it will all be going up again soon. They decorated lots of shop windows and walls and it looked pretty good.

Did you go into Abergele as there are still murals and I'm a Celeb stuff around and sure it will all be going up again soon. They decorated lots of shop windows and walls and it looked pretty good.
Yes we did, the Post Office had a little display and there was a couple of giant bugs on the side of buildings.
For anyone else who goes to Abergele the jam and cream iced fingers from the bakery are divine.
Looking down to Cledwyn's shop, other set of cardboard cutouts, and looking across to the bit they sleep in from where the little studio bit stands.
Person who I spoke to said it took them a few episodes to work out where everything was particularly as they have gone to great lengths to replicate the look of the actual castle.
20210814_124044.jpg

20210814_121142.jpg
20210815_131916.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Holly seems to be breaking away from Pip in favour of Bradley. And who can blame her.

Reactions: 13
Is Bradley and his son at her old management company? If not, it might well be why she is all over him. He is a clean slate for her. If he is with her old management, I have obviously written a load of bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Bradley and his son at her old management company? If not, it might well be why she is all over him. He is a clean slate for her. If he is with her old management, I have obviously written a load of bullshit.
Google says he's with Curtis Brown

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.