Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
It's strange both Ant and Dec have married their former PR's- people who used to be paid to blow smoke up their asses!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Badirene

VIP Member
He has his new wife, she has her kids calling him "dad", they have two matching dogs so why can't the dog just live full time with Lisa? At this point it just looks like he wants to torment her, that tells me he's not happy with his new life because otherwise he would just be living his new life, moving on and wishing Lisa well. He's not thinking of the dog either because how unsettling is it for an older dog being ferried back and forth between two households, one louder with other dogs and kids. Ant is an absolute prick isn't he.

Reactions: 29

WelshMam

Absolutely loathe Ant. Selfish, egotistic, cheating, drink-driving piece of shit. Water found its level when he took up with his equally vile new wife. How he’s still on TV, I don’t know. Lost respect for Dec too for sticking by him, cannot watch anything with either of them on. Shows how morally bankrupt ITV is for keeping them and Holly, Phil on their shows.
We lost a family member to a drink driver. Absolutely fucking inexcusable. Ant is a complete fucking low life and so is his mother for getting in the car with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Ant is a prick. The custody fight over the dog confirms it for me. He’s got more dogs, kids and a wife. Let her have the dog she got for her birthday.

Reactions: 28

Nordic

He has his new wife, she has her kids calling him "dad", they have two matching dogs so why can't the dog just live full time with Lisa? At this point it just looks like he wants to torment her, that tells me he's not happy with his new life because otherwise he would just be living his new life, moving on and wishing Lisa well. He's not thinking of the dog either because how unsettling is it for an older dog being ferried back and forth between two households, one louder with other dogs and kids. Ant is an absolute prick isn't he.
exactly.
and its really obvious that for Lisa, their dog is a substitute baby. you’d think he’d have a bit of compassion for her.

Reactions: 26

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Recent! I tried posting on them the day they were published. So I commented on articles on other people and they went through fine :sneaky:
This was her post

James Grant Talent Management or whatever they’re calling themselves these days have done a right number on Lisa. Ensuring that she gets all the bad press whilst their client Ant looks all loved up and happy with his new minder wife and stepchildren.
The way she was treated was vile, especially when you can see from their first autobiography how kind she was to Dec etc

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I couldn't think of a witty caption, so if you can do better let me know and I'll do one ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I really don't 'get' drag. Fetishising women, calling each other whores and acting like bitches (a word reserved only for women and camp men (much like bossy and hysterical)). Regardless, Saturday night tv is not the place for it. I watched it and genuinely thought it was awful too. Like where is the skill?? Some of those segments on SNT in the last series were brilliantly done. The only impressive thing here was that the hideous makeup was professionally applied.

Why is it ok to parody and sexualise women? I'm not a prude or a snowflake. I just think minimising females down to tits, legs and over done makeup is insulting.

So many comments on social media about how amazing and empowering it was... to who exactly??

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

KTC

Chatty Member
There was an article on the Daily Mail about Lisa (filled with digs about her of course) and I noticed there were only mean comments. I tried posting a kind comment four times from two different accounts and none of them went through. So I tried again on another article written a few days later and the same thing happened... :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

House of Tea

VIP Member
She needs to draw a line under it now. I am guessing she was doing okay until she saw the great usurper in canary yellow sitting in her seat, and it must have rankled.

Reactions: 21

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
‘Ann Marie looked sensational in a green string bikini‘. She really didn’t, she looked like a million other women in a bikini and it wasn’t a string bikini either. Who writes this shit?

• Haha

Lonette

Ant comes across as such a nasty person since the Lisa split and the utter lack of humility over his drink driving accident.

Dec should branch out on his own as he's proved he can do it.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Would she have got that gig without the benefit of a successful husband though? I really doubt it myself. She always looks awful in her tutorials, the end result is certainly not what you'd expect from a MUA and she looks a mess on photos of her out and about - hardly selling her craft is she. I just read that Avon have discontinued their range with her now too.

It's easy for everyone to blame Ant, but he walked away from her and no doubt he had good reasons. No one walks away from a happy marriage.
Yeah she might have got the gig because of him, but they are hardly likely to keep employing her unless they are satisfied with her work. Also she'd spent years with an alcoholic addict followed by him cheating on her with their pa, who she considered a friend which was shown very clearly by the tweets Lisa used to send Anne Marie before this all happened, a drawn out divorce and custody fight over her own dog and her father suffering from cancer and then dying from cancer hardly surprising she doesn't always look wonderful if papped. After all anyone can look wonderful when you've called splash news to meet you on a dog walk not everyone can look wonderful when taken by surprise popping out to the shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 20