Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the white lady of munich has posted a video at last :))) Small recap below so you'll be spared of actually watching it:

- they know the gender but will announce it later in other video..so you know like withthe wedding after 6 months
- shes making lists of stuff she needa for the baby
- lemon water
- she curled her hair after soo many months
- she went for walks around the same park
- new Ad guys! A filtering water can
- organizing her closet and skincare again
- bought some flowers because it snowed and shee needs sunshinee
- made a chicken salad and granola

Such content much wow 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the white lady of munich has posted a video at last :))) Small recap below so you'll be spared of actually watching it:

- they know the gender but will announce it later in other video..so you know like withthe wedding after 6 months
- shes making lists of stuff she needa for the baby
- lemon water
- she curled her hair after soo many months
- she went for walks around the same park
- new Ad guys! A filtering water can
- organizing her closet and skincare again
- bought some flowers because it snowed and shee needs sunshinee
- made a chicken salad and granola

Such content much wow 🙄🙄
much-quality-such-content.jpg

like we haven't seen that same chicken salad and granola a million times already
but at least she's productive. i bet she has a list of all the lists to make. i swear she's that type of person

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The great thing about Annie is that when I watch her content even if I haven't seen a video of hers in 2 years I still don't get fomo. It's the same. Not missing out on anything.

She mentions Mo's mom in this vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The great thing about Annie is that when I watch her content even if I haven't seen a video of hers in 2 years I still don't get fomo. It's the same. Not missing out on anything.

She mentions Mo's mom in this vlog
can't be bothered to watch. what did she say about mo's mom?

oh i'm pretty surprised. bet they won't let her stay with them though. annie won't have time to do all her green juices with someone else around the house
I wonder if people have to wear all white and use white fresh new shoes when entering her flat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I wonder if people have to wear all white and use white fresh new shoes when entering her flat :ROFLMAO:
Goes without saying :ROFLMAO:

But I'm also wondering if she asks people to take off their shoes before entering their flat? Which I personally don't mind because I do this too (I once had someone with little rocks under their shoes and they ruined my whole floor I am not kidding you. I will NEVER make that mistake again)

I bet she makes them wear the same slippers she wears haha

best-slippers-women-ugg-coquette-luxe-digital.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really do not get what happened to her clothing style. It makes her look older and stiff.
A plain white blouse, cooking with a white (!) Sweater. Are you even sane if you cook with a white shirt?!?! Like who does that?
She used to have a playful, feminine style and now this....

Wow she looked so much better before. She majorly overdid the fillers and botox yikes

• Heart
She cuts strabberries and cooks with her clean white silk blouse on....
I cannot even watch it...

• Haha
Wow she looked so much better before. She majorly overdid the fillers and botox yikes
Yes, you literally cannot see it until it's too late. She was so FRESH faced, now her mouth is huge and she looks like a cartoon. She lost all of her individuality to make herself look like all the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, you literally cannot see it until it's too late. She was so FRESH faced, now her mouth is huge and she looks like a cartoon. She lost all of her individuality to make herself look like all the others.
Exactly. I mean she probably had some baby botox and discreet fillers done then too but she really went overboard. Makes her look frozen and OLD

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yes , so many influencers moved to Dubai , they have to pay like 20 %or so .

just a guess, what you guys think?
In her stories she said she's going to Dubai for some work. You could be right.
And our dear SUGAR BABY MO looks extra FRESH this mighty morning!

Btw, I found this video. If you guys want to laugh a bit, please watch. He is shredding her and her diet to pieces.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
In her stories she said she's going to Dubai for some work. You could be right.
And our dear SUGAR BABY MO looks extra FRESH this mighty morning!

Btw, I found this video. If you guys want to laugh a bit, please watch. He is shredding her and her diet to pieces.

Oh my goodness, what kind of weirdo is that. I agree with him that she should have a better knowledge of what she is saying or as we said here before, she could invite a doctor or nutritionist and not only repeat what is in the book. This is dangerous advice. .. But this guy is eating raw meat!!!
And also saying to do so!

weird people on the internet .

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness, what kind of weirdo is that. I agree with him that she should have a better knowledge of what she is saying or as we said here before, she could invite a doctor or nutritionist and not only repeat what is in the book. This is dangerous advice. .. But this guy is eating raw meat!!!
And also saying to do so!

weird people on the internet .
Yeah, he is definitely a bit weird, but some reactions and things he said are spot on. Like, the fact that there is so much white, the supplements taken just because she read about them in the book, how much make up she wears and how fake she looks. And have you noticed his reaction to Mo? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.