Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should do a recap! Would be fun.
We should do a recap relay. Everybody will do about 2 events/happenings. Would make it a bit more fun haha.

In the previous thread:
- Annie and Mo got married
- Annie and Mo went on a honeymoon but it was NOT, i repeat NOT, a holiday because they were too busy so it doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They went on vacation during a pandemic whils pregnant in the first trimester because they were so tired from the previous 7 vacations they took in 2021.
They got pregnant by a new method: trying-but-not-trying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
On the day the war in europe started, Annie posted a picture from her first "proper" vacation titled "feeling so refreshed". She blocked hundreds of people within two hours who commented that her post was inappropriate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Mo allegedly cheated/cheats on Annie, already before their wedding.

Mo wants a dog, is currently hanging out a lot with both a very beautiful dog and owner.

Annie throws away perfectly fine shoes multiple times a year and re-buys them because they look so fresh, clean and white.

• Haha
Annie had a vocal cords surgery and speaks like a child. Annie hired someone just to block everyone who doesn't comment on how pretty she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
- Their relationship is like an arrangement : Mo is basically Annie's sugar baby : a warm and social butterfly providing company and who will eventually embody a father's role for a child as no other man could ever deal with Annie's boredom, overcontrolling and stiff character

- Annie lives a housewife lifestyle by making empty/pointless videos to show her immaculate white/beige/grey stuff as she also promotes Fabletics, Missoma and Seeds since she has nothing to do in her life whilst Mo lives a carefree life and takes selfies to show off on Instagram how good looking he is on a beach in Dubai or at a cute restaurant/café

Last edited:
  • Haha
They set up their own skin company with overpriced products nobody needs. Annie swears the mask is the best thing that has ever happened to her face, conveniently fails to mention her million different facial treatments she goes to each week to schedule some time off for herself to escape for her busy every day life. They pay magazines to feature them.
Annie rather promotes seed, fabletics or missoma because it makes them more money than their own skin care products 🤷‍♀️

Annie hates Germany, doesn't make effort to settle in.
Annie and Mo were spotted having an argument in public, Annie gave Mo a refreshing silent treatment.
Tattlers who have seem them in real life or are from their neighborhood don't like them at all.

Got new boobs. Didn't like the feel. Removed them during peak covid when anything medical was scarce and staff had to sacrifice themselves and their life in order to help patients. But Annie's fake boobs HAD to be removed, ill people be damned.

• Haha
Guys...

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

All these need to go into a Wiki page! not that anything is going to change with Annie, but good to keep them on a page.

A few more:

- Few times per year Annie justify a trip to London JUST to make her eyebrows (which look ridiculously over the top).

- She is obssesed with L.A. spend her life pretending she is an L.A. girl. Hence she sounds like a Kardashian.

- Every year she publishes a video "How I cured my acne". Shows unfiltered photos on how bad her skin was the past months. This is a never ending cicle. Every year there is a holy grail product, holy grail food that "helped her to cure" her acne.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mo is eating out again. He is literally eating out every single day now. Why is he not eating with Annie? It seems kind of strange to me.
Not only does he eat out every day, lol cannot blame him, but he even posts it, so he does want people to know. why?

Reactions: 3
other than in annies video, i havent seen him speak once, directly or indirectly, about his expecting child. he made that post about the finger trauma but he has not yet said anything about his child. just hanging out with the random woman and her dog and posting pictures of that and tagging them yet nothing about annie and her bring pregnant with his baby

Reactions: 5
Why is he eating out so much? Is he banned from the house? Is he sampling dishes for a restaurant? Is he starting a catering service? What is going on? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow new thread and so funny recaps. Had to catch up and laughed a lot . Thank you!

- claiming to be all into nature and consuming green juice and s(h)eeds in order to poop everyday and being healthy , but not mentioning her Botox and fillers.

-it is all about her skin, skin good - Annie good. Skin bad - Annie bad .

• Haha
other than in annies video, i havent seen him speak once, directly or indirectly, about his expecting child. he made that post about the finger trauma but he has not yet said anything about his child. just hanging out with the random woman and her dog and posting pictures of that and tagging them yet nothing about annie and her bring pregnant with his baby
I was thinking the exact same thing! He is kind of weird shirtles and tongue everywhere..maybe the child does nor go with his alfa male posing on the gram 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another question:

Mo's English is not terrible but also not good at all. He keeps searching for words and a lot of err...um...
He has been with Annie for over 5 years now and he should be pretty fluent by now when they always talk in English?
I used to have a British Boyfriend for one year ( I am German, too) and my English got super fluent after talking to him in English for a year. It was super bumpy at first but after time I got very fluent.

Sooo, I wonder how they communicate when he is constantly searching for words?

Reactions: 2
Another question:

Mo's English is not terrible but also not good at all. He keeps searching for words and a lot of err...um...
He has been with Annie for over 5 years now and he should be pretty fluent by now when they always talk in English?
I used to have a British Boyfriend for one year ( I am German, too) and my English got super fluent after talking to him in English for a year. It was super bumpy at first but after time I got very fluent.

Sooo, I wonder how they communicate when he is constantly searching for words?
The bigger question is why does Annie not speak german? After 5 years there? With a german speaking husband? I know it's a very difficult language (I started early at 7yo to learn it all the way through highschool, I booked trips to Germany and Austria to get better, I speak it daily as I work with german colleagues). I mean it would be heaven to have someone to practice with and she has it and does 0 with it!
I get it that young people speak english as well but Germany is quite conservatory and prefer german rather than english. 0 effor from her side I would be embarrased to live there and speak only 3 words 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.