Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His caption said:

“I think time in Germany is coming to an end. I don’t know why anyone would live in this country. I don’t see the benefit this country offers”

And well, he’s an idiot. Considering Germany gave him everything he has now and he has no clue how difficult it is living in the US and how lucky he has it in Europe people were telling him straight basically. He’s very rude. And very ungrateful for the life the EU has given him.
Ok, now you can see the profile. Wow, such an ungrateful piece of sh*t. How can you say something like that towards the country that welcomed you and your family when you had nothing? Would it have been better to grow up in Jordan?

Reactions: 7
Ok, now you can see the profile. Wow, such an ungrateful piece of sh*t. How can you say something like that towards the country that welcomed you and your family when you had nothing? Would it have been better to grow up in Jordan?
I still can’t see his profile?

I do wonder though how they’re planning on moving to the US? You don’t just get a visa. Or is it easier if you have a business? Annie’s well
Off but she’s not a multi millionaire who can buy a visa? Or could she? I really don’t know how it works…
P.S. I live in awful, rainy (it’s 20 degrees today) not-good-enough Munich and currently sitting on my sunny balcony 😜 truly a horrible place!

Reactions: 5
I do wonder though how they’re planning on moving to the US? You don’t just get a visa. Or is it easier if you have a business? Annie’s well
Off but she’s not a multi millionaire who can buy a visa? Or could she? I really don’t know how it works…
P.S. I live in awful, rainy (it’s 20 degrees today) not-good-enough Munich and currently sitting on my sunny balcony 😜 truly a horrible place!
I envy you. I’m near Frankfurt and I would love to move to Munich!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that's why they founded their brand, this way they won't have to look for employment. I'm not sure if Mo is a german citizen, but I do believe it would be easier for a german than for a jordanian to obtain a visa in the US, don't accuse me of racism, but we know how things are.

I don't want to reach but I do believe her net worth is more than $ 1 million. She has been on YouTube since the beginning, she has lots of followers, and I believe especially at the beginning she was making more than enough. Plus, her father and brother work in finance/consulting so I'm pretty sure they made her invest almost all that she got from YouTube and deals with brands.

Also, her family is well off, we have speculated many times, we don't know exactly how wealthy, but I do believe her dad gave her money also for the wedding, etc etc.

I think that's why they founded their brand, this way they won't have to look for employment. I'm not sure if Mo is a german citizen, but I do believe it would be easier for a german than for a jordanian to obtain a visa in the US, don't accuse me of racism, but we know how things are.

I don't want to reach but I do believe her net worth is more than $ 1 million. She has been on YouTube since the beginning, she has lots of followers, and I believe especially at the beginning she was making more than enough. Plus, her father and brother work in finance/consulting so I'm pretty sure they made her invest almost all that she got from YouTube and deals with brands.

Also, her family is well off, we have speculated many times, we don't know exactly how wealthy, but I do believe her dad gave her money also for the wedding, etc etc.
Agree. If someone will get easy a residence US visa would be them.

Reactions: 1
Agree. If someone will get easy a residence US visa would be them.
You might be right regarding her net worth and that they have a lot more money than we think but I just thought that’s not enough to be granted residency. It’s exceptionally hard to move to the US. I just read the Wikipedia article about Green Cards and I’m genuinley curious how they are going to manage. We’ll see I guess…

Reactions: 3
You might be right regarding her net worth and that they have a lot more money than we think but I just thought that’s not enough to be granted residency. It’s exceptionally hard to move to the US. I just read the Wikipedia article about Green Cards and I’m genuinley curious how they are going to manage. We’ll see I guess…
I don't see the problem. They have the company registered in US. They are eligible for an EB-5 visa, if they move there eventually will get the green card.

Reactions: 2
I don't see the problem. They have the company registered in US. They are eligible for an EB-5 visa, if they move there eventually will get the green card.
Thank you, I’m not very familiar with US immigration laws, but for high network individuals I imagine it wouldn’t be as complicated as for someone who is looking to be sponsored for example.

It will be interesting to see if by the end of the year they will move.

I can’t stand Mo. She really has to be dumb as hell to make baby with him. They both are self entitled, vain dumbasses. They are obssesing over living in USA, well I hope they will find their way and manage to get visa, so they can finally move. They are probably only people on this planet who think that USA is better place for raising a child than Europe.

Reactions: 13
Thank you, I’m not very familiar with US immigration laws, but for high network individuals I imagine it wouldn’t be as complicated as for someone who is looking to be sponsored for example.

It will be interesting to see if by the end of the year they will move.
Yes, I see easy for them. Also Annie has a management agency, usually those agencies have offices in US too. So is easy for her to demostrate she has a 'job' with an American company.

Xenia Adont is an example. She is a German influencer. Moved to Paris and started a company there. Then she decided to move to New York. Has been living there for almost 2-3 years?. She has money to demostrate she wants to invest. She also can prove she has a company that will provide employment if she invest there... many reasons why is easy for someone with lot of money, businesses and active earnings to get a visa if they want to.

Reactions: 1
Annie has the means but Mo doesn’t. So together they’re going to struggle to raise a kid in the US with the same standards as in Europe - where childcare is incredibly expensive as well as healthcare. In Europe their childcare healthcare and schooling for the kid is taken care of.

I can’t stand Mo. She really has to be dumb as hell to make baby with him. They both are self entitled, vain dumbasses. They are obssesing over living in USA, well I hope they will find their way and manage to get visa, so they can finally move. They are probably only people on this planet who think that USA is better place for raising a child than Europe.
That’s exactly what I thought. They must literally be the only people I’ve ever know that thought USA was better than Europe. Such stupid ideologies. They’re more interested in having ‘sunshine’ Than the safety and education of their children.

Reactions: 10
I think Mo would be literally nobody without Annie, he couldn't even speak English before he met her, never had been anywhere before she basically showed him the world. I wonder how he would manage in the US, without his friends and with poor English. Also why is he constantly picking up Annie's camera in the vlog, he thinks people want to see him? It is HER channel, he just wants the fame,it makes me sick.🤢

Yes, I see easy for them. Also Annie has a management agency, usually those agencies have offices in US too. So is easy for her to demostrate she has a 'job' with an American company.

Xenia Adont is an example. She is a German influencer. Moved to Paris and started a company there. Then she decided to move to New York. Has been living there for almost 2-3 years?. She has money to demostrate she wants to invest. She also can prove she has a company that will provide employment if she invest there... many reasons why is easy for someone with lot of money, businesses and active earnings to get a visa if they want to.
In her bio it says she's with Portrait Management, on their IG page they have less than 1k followers, but I guess it's better than nothing.
---
Annie has the means but Mo doesn’t. So together they’re going to struggle to raise a kid in the US with the same standards as in Europe - where childcare is incredibly expensive as well as healthcare. In Europe their childcare healthcare and schooling for the kid is taken care of.
I agree with you, but I honestly don't think they would struggle. I mean, they blew I believe around 15k just for a week at the hotel in Miami, you can see they are not struggling for money.

Also, if you look at well off people in the US, you don't see them running to Europe or South America. They have money and they live comfortably. It's those who live pay check to pay check who struggle. And Mo and Annie would be ok.
---
I think Mo would be literally nobody without Annie, he couldn't even speak English before he met her, never had been anywhere before she basically showed him the world. I wonder how he would manage in the US, without his friends and with poor English. Also why is he constantly picking up Annie's camera in the vlog, he thinks people want to see him? It is HER channel, he just wants the fame,it makes me sick.🤢
Yeah, she really changed his life.

In the last years he has become more arrogant, but before he was actually really outgoing and you could see more engaging and friendly than Annie.

If you watch their vlog in Mykonos with Sona, he is playing around and joking and really getting along with her husband as if they've known each other for years. If i remember correctly, it was actually the first time they met. And Annie was a bit more pragmatic and stiff with Sona.

So I don't think he would have problems making friends.
---
Yesterday she did a q&a on IG. Is she going to release some gummies like Kourtney Kardashian?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've checked the comments under his post LA vs Miami and everybody is saying don't move to the US 😂 and he is arguing in the comments that the taxes are supposedly lower in the US than in Germany? I doubt that..also he wrote "Dont ever say that Germany is the reason for my success" 😂😅 he really thinks it's his success. And something about being able to afford the Rolex...ehm it´s Annies Rolex on your hand and it's too small for you man 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've checked the comments under his post LA vs Miami and everybody is saying don't move to the US 😂 and he is arguing in the comments that the taxes are supposedly lower in the US than in Germany? I doubt that..also he wrote "Dont ever say that Germany is the reason for my success" 😂😅 he really thinks it's his success. And something about being able to afford the Rolex...ehm it´s Annies Rolex on your hand and it's too small for you man 😀
The taxes are lower? So that’s why you’d move. To save a little extra money. The safety and education of your daughter isn’t a factor 🤣🤣🥹🥹🥹🤣
---
I hope they do move. I don’t want them in my country. They don’t appreciate the good life here. Go and live in the US and become American -ised. Good luck to them.

Reactions: 6
Why don't they move to the Bahamas then since it's tax free?

What a joke! Annie, take back your rolex and run!

In one of his comments he says that in Germany a con would be "high jealousy". What does he mean?? LOL 😂

He thinks so highly of himself that people are jealous of him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why don't they move to the Bahamas then since it's tax free?

What a joke! Annie, take back your rolex and run!

In one of his comments he says that in Germany a con would be "high jealousy". What does he mean?? LOL 😂

He thinks so highly of himself that people are jealous of him?
He is from his own Munich bubble. Full of entitlement. I’m surprised at this as Annie CONSTANTLY goes on about being grateful etc but he doesn’t seem to recognise what the EU has given him and all he is is negative. They both are… but they preach that they don’t do this?
I’d love to see his spoilt ass in the US when his daughter grows up American, can’t speak any of their home languages and only aims to be an influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.