Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha they can afford vacations because they’re enjoying the benefits of EU infrastructure - with rent control, subsidized childcare and healthcare.

they can’t afford private schooling for their kids in the USA. That’s a whole other level of wealth. We’re talking 50k/year type of private school.

In Europe childcare and schooling is very affordable. Healthcare is almost entirely free as well. That’s why they have excess money to go on vacations.

Reactions: 9
He is from his own Munich bubble. Full of entitlement. I’m surprised at this as Annie CONSTANTLY goes on about being grateful etc but he doesn’t seem to recognise what the EU has given him and all he is is negative. They both are… but they preach that they don’t do this?
I’d love to see his spoilt ass in the US when his daughter grows up American, can’t speak any of their home languages and only aims to be an influencer.
All the influencers say they're grateful because it's what is expected. She was more frugal, but he has -influenced- her and now she is as superficial as he is.

Like, what do you expect from someone who idolises and who stalked Mohamed Hadid when he was in LA just to get a picture?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All the influencers say they're grateful because it's what is expected. She was more frugal, but he has -influenced- her and now she is as superficial as he is.

Like, what do you expect from someone who idolises and who stalked Mohamed Hadid when he was in LA just to get a picture?
Omg what??? When was this??

Reactions: 2
When they went to LA, he was vlogging too, and if you watch his video around minute 17.30, he talks about this restaurant. Also, look at the description box of the video LOL 😂

Oh my god 🤣 how embarrassing! How does she not have second hand embarrassment! This would give me the ick hahaha

• Haha
Annie was probably like "here's some rope, you can hang yourself" LOL 😂
You can see how desperate he is in the video though. He really sees America as this huge goal to attain, I suppose a young boy from Jordan who may have gone without a lot thinks Annie and America are his jackpot

Reactions: 4
You can see how desperate he is in the video though. He really sees America as this huge goal to attain, I suppose a young boy from Jordan who may have gone without a lot thinks Annie and America are his jackpot
For sure he wants the American Dream, which I have no problem with. I mean, the video is old and you can see his naiveté and just his happiness at finally visiting a place he would have never been able to visit if not for Annie.

You can move without bashing other countries, and then after you've moved you can still be diplomatic about it and not mean. But after the pandemic, he has became nasty about it, as if you're a loser if you don't live in the US.

They've been announcing the move for years, same as they did with their brand, and it took 4 years before they went public. Let's not hold our breaths!

Reactions: 6
For sure he wants the American Dream, which I have no problem with. I mean, the video is old and you can see his naiveté and just his happiness at finally visiting a place he would have never been able to visit if not for Annie.

You can move without bashing other countries, and then after you've moved you can still be diplomatic about it and not mean. But after the pandemic, he has became nasty about it, as if you're a loser if you don't live in the US.

They've been announcing the move for years, same as they did with their brand, and it took 4 years before they went public. Let's not hold our breaths!
Yes this is perfectly worded. I agree completely. His words saying “I don’t know why anyone would move to Germany, I don’t know what this country offers” is absolutely shocking and really shows his lack of intelligence. Germany is the strongest economy and also provides incredible support to mothers and families. It takes on refugees and exports a lot, meaning it keeps jobs for its citizens. He is appalling the way he words things and has no appreciation. I completely agree with you in that you don’t have to bash or be nasty. He is very unappreciative

Reactions: 13
Yes this is perfectly worded. I agree completely. His words saying “I don’t know why anyone would move to Germany, I don’t know what this country offers” is absolutely shocking and really shows his lack of intelligence. Germany is the strongest economy and also provides incredible support to mothers and families. It takes on refugees and exports a lot, meaning it keeps jobs for its citizens. He is appalling the way he words things and has no appreciation. I completely agree with you in that you don’t have to bash or be nasty. He is very unappreciative
The only "positive" thing they said about Europe was during the pandemic, they appreciated how it was handled, while in the US the situation was extremely critical.

But again, just from an opportunistic point of view.

Reactions: 1

Attachments

Tell me you're a creep without telling me you're a creep! Ok that you get inspired by people's homes, but film it and keep it for youself. Why do you slow down in front of houses who have nicer cars?

---

Also guys, they're not in Monacoooooo LOL 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tell me you're a creep without telling me you're a creep! Ok that you get inspired by people's homes, but film it and keep it for youself. Why do you slow down in front of houses who have nicer cars?

---

Also guys, they're not in Monacoooooo LOL 😂
What concerns me about this is why is he FILMING WHEN HE IS DRIVING??? assuming Annie and his daughter are in the car too??? As a passenger of his I would have something I say to him about this! I want to feel safe.

There’s not much else that would make me see his is; in fact, a complete idiot. With not many brain cells.

I watched a documentary about people moving away from Miami because the cost of living is crazy (20 dollars for a sandwich) and it is 35 degrees and very humid im summer, also there are more monsuuns & hurricanes that put people in danger.

But I think they fit there perfectly in every way.

LOL at them constantly interrupting/correcting each other. Maybe it‘s their way of interacting but Annie seems so annoyed by Mos comments.

Also, ok Mo because the designer bag of your influencer friend got stolen out of a public train now Germany is not safe. What a generalization, what about looking at actual studies/data.
Yeah, someone stealing a designer handbag is the same as the potential for your daughters and son to get shot…. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Our happy family met another happy family during the weekend (?). Never heard of them but it looks like Jarod is a mortgage broker, so their move might be closer than we expected?

Just be careful Mo, because looks can be deceiving, and it seems like the guy had some law problems.

(link found on this thread https://tattle.life/threads/sam-ozkural.5789/page-2)
annie normally looks super slim and toned and model-esque (even post-partum) on her own posts/youtube but next to sam she looks like super average... sam is not super gorgeous either so i don't think it's like sam being prettier than annie that is making her look like that but sam is making annie look a bit like a giant lol if that makes sense. it was just a little shocking to me to see esp the pic annie posted of just them two

annie normally looks super slim and toned and model-esque (even post-partum) on her own posts/youtube but next to sam she looks like super average... sam is not super gorgeous either so i don't think it's like sam being prettier than annie that is making her look like that but sam is making annie look a bit like a giant lol if that makes sense. it was just a little shocking to me to see esp the pic annie posted of just them two
I think a lot about Annie is smoke and mirrors. She’s good at making herself look good at most times. Not saying she doesn’t look nice on that photo; she just looks the average sized woman. I did read on this forum some people who had seen her in Munich in real life said she was just a normal size tbh

Yeah, she was very skinny in 2017/2018, but it was obvious it was not natural. Now she looks fit, but average.

Does anyone else find it disrespectful how she behaves towards her followers? Last week she posted a 13 minute vlog, 5 minutes of those were Missoma ads. This week she hadn't posted anything yet.

I get that she's over youtube, but at least say something like "ok, I'll be on vacation for 3 weeks and I want to be in the moment, when I get back I'll post vlogs and whatever". Miami looks so boring through her eyes.

Reactions: 6
Her friend Sam posted a video with Annie, I didn't actually watch it, just skimmed a bit, they talk about motherhood and changes after pregnancy. Annie looks "casually" polished while this other girl seems like she doesn't even try. And one of the comments was interesting, how people unsubscribed from Annie's channel because of how perfect her life was/seemed.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.