Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he should cherish these moments more..unless they are a factory of making babies they are never getting these moments back. Obvs they need to take care of the company as it's their income, but from the outside at least it looks like he values work more. I really hope it's the other way around..
I am afraid he doesn’t even value work. To me it looks like he values other people attention, what they will think he does and what they think he is… the illusion he creates about his life and his persona.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched the new video and even though Annie still sits in her white apartment with her white shirt, to me it felt like she wholeheartetly admitted that motherhood changed everything for her and is a struggle/ pushes her out of her comfort zone.
What do you guys think?

I also felt sorry for her because she mentioned she had a breakdown because she did too much on her own in the beginning. I really hope Mo steps up as a help. If I did not have my husband as a support I would be even more drained.

Last edited:
  • Heart
For those who don't want to watch her latest video, it's surprisingly real and different from the norm. Of course she imbues everything with the usual "think positive, be grateful" filler, but between that, she is actually saying some meaningful stuff that isn't all perfect.

Direct quote from her: "In the beginning I didn't have so much support at home, that was really challenging (....) I think it's very important to get that help, whether that's from your partner or from family, or from someone else, because it's so hard to do it all by yourself, and that was kind of what was happening in my case." She is being pretty open in saying that she did not get support from Mo (at least in the beginning), which is not surprising, but good for her for calling it out directly and being real.

She also talks about breastfeeding and how it's been tough for her (largely because of how stressful her support-situation has been), she says (direct quote again): "In an ideal situation, where you're not overly stressed-out, super tired, and you feel, like, somewhat taken care of, I think breastfeeding can come more natural." Here my heart really goes out to her :(, because whether or not it is the case, it seems that she feels like she was so UN-cared for that it affected her ability to breastfeed. No mama deserves to feel like that.

This is such a vulnerable time for a new mom, and though I am glad she is being honest, I feel bad that she is going through this with Mo. It really shows his true colors. It's clear that she doesn't having any support with stuff like making food, keeping home tidy, self care, even sterilizing bottles:/. I don't know what I would have done without my husband helping with those things, especially first kiddo where you literally don't know what you are doing. Obviously single moms have to do this all the time, but it just makes me admire them that much more and honestly, I admire Annie right now for both being honest in her video and doing this on her own.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For those who don't want to watch her latest video, it's surprisingly real and different from the norm. Of course she imbues everything with the usual "think positive, be grateful" filler, but between that, she is actually saying some meaningful stuff that isn't all perfect.

Direct quote from her: "In the beginning I didn't have so much support at home, that was really challenging (....) I think it's very important to get that help, whether that's from your partner or from family, or from someone else, because it's so hard to do it all by yourself, and that was kind of what was happening in my case." She is being pretty open in saying that she did not get support from Mo (at least in the beginning), which is not surprising, but good for her for calling it out directly and being real.

She also talks about breastfeeding and how it's been tough for her (largely because of how stressful her support-situation has been), she says (direct quote again): "In an ideal situation, where you're not overly stressed-out, super tired, and you feel, like, somewhat taken care of, I think breastfeeding can come more natural." Here my heart really goes out to her :(, because whether or not it is the case, it seems that she feels like she was so UN-cared for that it affected her ability to breastfeed. No mama deserves to feel like that.

This is such a vulnerable time for a new mom, and though I am glad she is being honest, I feel bad that she is going through this with Mo. It really shows his true colors. It's clear that she doesn't having any support with stuff like making food, keeping home tidy, self care, even sterilizing bottles:/. I don't know what I would have done without my husband helping with those things, especially first kiddo where you literally don't know what you are doing. Obviously single moms have to do this all the time, but it just makes me admire them that much more and honestly, I admire Annie right now for both being honest in her video and doing this on her own.
Agree with this 10000%. She mentions the lack of support multiple times in the video. She also mentioned that she doesnt have any time for herself/self-care, which is normal during the baby stage but it makes it even more infuriating that Princess Mo was leaving her to go to the gym and take selfies in the elevator instead of giving her a break so she could get some rest or recover.

Reactions: 13

In the meantime, he's posting his regular teeth-pushing-behind-the-tongue-model-hack selfies, selfies in the elevator, food from the restaurant selfies, and gym selfies like he didn't just become a father. As if he has his regular life to get back to and she's stuck with the baby 24/7, sorry Annie, tough luck hun, but you know, duty calls... How much of a self-absorbed narc can you be? Obviously, a lot. For shame, Mo. We know you read here. Get your act together and man up. Enough with plucking your eyebrows and checking your face out in every mirror you pass. Give the woman a break for flock's sake. .

• Sick
In the meantime, he's posting his regular teeth-pushing-behind-the-tongue-model-hack selfies, selfies in the elevator, food from the restaurant selfies, and gym selfies like he didn't just become a father. As if he has his regular life to get back to and she's stuck with the baby 24/7, sorry Annie, tough luck hun, but you know, duty calls... How much of a self-absorbed narc can you be? Obviously, a lot. For shame, Mo. We know you read here. Get your act together and man up. Enough with plucking your eyebrows and checking your face out in every mirror you pass. Give the woman a break for flock's sake. .
The elevator selfie looked like he stole Annies trench coat AND scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i just watched her video and feel a lot of sympathy for her. it's clear as day and night how involved annie is vs how involved mo is with the baby. was also thinking today about the mysterious dog woman mo had been hanging out with while annie was pregnant as well. i do hope the best for her. at the very least we know that her side of the family is very supportive of her even tho they are unfortunately quite far from her. hopefully her mum or other women in her side of the family can visit often in the early months to give her the support she is not getting. annie has posted many picture of her and the baby but none including mo. mo has not posted anything regarding his family. i know social media does not define someones real life, especially in their cases where they really do share little compared to other influencers, but it is just sad regardless

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He always acted like this was only HER thing..I also really liked that video. She says that there was not much support for her and then there is a cut, she obviously would have told much more but didnt want to harm Mo. But we all know already what he is like. It must have been horrible for her.

Reactions: 8
Ewww, seriously. I hadn't looked at his insta for a while now. There are only 4 photos since the birth of his first child. The first a full body photo of himself bending his knee posing for some elevator selfie in some feminine looking outfit (sorry, but it's true) which simply says "selfie", the second is a photo of himself from when he was in Ibiza talking about he's dreaming of going back to vacation there, the third is a was too magnified close-up on his face with his tongue sticking out and has some "good morning world", "philosophical" paragraph about bringing things in his life to the "next level" and being successful/making dreams come true (very obvious that he is NOT talking about his dream of being a parent here lol), and last, a photo of a Nourished 3 cream being made, captioned to describe sell their product. OH, and what do you know: His "story" is a full body photo of himself (again) posed in the elevator with all his Louis Vuitton scarf carefully situation and displayed so you can MAKE SURE you read that he is wearing a designer.

I haven't even watched his stories from before this but I can imagine that they DON'T include anything about him becoming a new father, or congratulating Annie at all in giving birth and becoming a new mother. His Instragram literally reads like a Narcissist's Manual. And he has like 20k followers, so it's not like these incessant selfies are bringing him some big money or anything like that. Photos of Annie (as she has a much larger following) would bring WAY more clicks, so I think he actually LIKES having his insta like that. If my husband's (or my) social media looked like this, I would die of embarrassment to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's also probably not that he doesn't want to share his private life because he was sharing the wedding etc. right?

Reactions: 5
People are also wondering why Mo isn't involved more...

I wonder how long these will stay up or if she deletes them.

Also, I like that Annie showed a real image of her belly in the thumbnail. In the video she talks about how her body changed and how she has no me time anymore.
But after watching the video I was like: no Annie, you still look beautiful, you have an abolutely normal figure / belly, you are still skinny, no stretchmarks, perfect hair, perfect make-up.... to me what she says and what she shows are two different things

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
People are also wondering why Mo isn't involved more...

I wonder how long these will stay up or if she deletes them.

Also, I like that Annie showed a real image of her belly in the thumbnail. In the video she talks about how her body changed and how she has no me time anymore.
But after watching the video I was like: no Annie, you still look beautiful, you have an abolutely normal figure / belly, you are still skinny, no stretchmarks, perfect hair, perfect make-up.... to me what she says and what she shows are two different things
Monto 😂 these will be deffinitely deleted..

I dont get why Mo doesnt take the baby out in a stroller for an hour to help Annie, would it ruin his elevator pic? 😀 It is deffinitely weird he hasn't posted anything about her yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's clear that Mo isn't around much or at all . You can tell she is struggling .
Never trusted Mo really

I kind of hope that it isn‘t as bad as it seems, but she did not mention Mo in a positive way at all since the birth, it‘s always „I have been learning so much …, I do the laundry etc.“ But my gut feeling is that it’s going to end bad if Mo does not value Annie and the effort she puts into their baby enough.
A baby does change your life so much and I don‘t think being a „hands on“ father is what fits into Mos aspirations of life.
I mean can you imagine him on a playground etc.? I‘m not sure.

Reactions: 8
I kind of hope that it isn‘t as bad as it seems, but she did not mention Mo in a positive way at all since the birth, it‘s always „I have been learning so much …, I do the laundry etc.“ But my gut feeling is that it’s going to end bad if Mo does not value Annie and the effort she puts into their baby enough.
A baby does change your life so much and I don‘t think being a „hands on“ father is what fits into Mos aspirations of life.
I mean can you imagine him on a playground etc.? I‘m not sure.
I agree…I’ve been getting a bad feeling for the last few videos re the absence of Mo and the fact she hardly mentions him and keeps alluding to the lack of support. It seems she and the baby are very much a unit and he barely exists. I don’t follow him but I note from others he has not shared the baby on his social media etc (whilst he shares all else). I had a feeling about him long ago that he liked the lifestyle Annie provided but this wasn’t a man of depth or integrity (or intelligence frankly) who would be by her side through hard times and embrace fatherhood etc.

Reactions: 11
I was also suprised by her sharing her struggles and even telling such a wide audience that Mo does not support her.
Even my father who was working 50 hours a week supported my mother and took evening strolls with me so she can have an hour of me time.

That is what the man is supposed to do at least, it is his child too! I really felt sympathy for her even for the crappy seed commercial, she is struggling but yet she still tries to make videos at least once a week so they have profit from it. I dont think she cares for money at the moment but obviously she needs to get the income coming so Mo can buy YSL scarfs.. So she does everything from taking care of their child,their apartment etc AND also she is the one ho earns money..This is how it seems to me and I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Omg. His latest story. I don’t know whether to laugh or vomit. I really hate to say things like this, but Annie can do better. The way a person behaves when they’ve got unknown eyes on them says a lot. You’d think he’d be on damage control after her very telling video but apparently not. He is cringe worthy.

Reactions: 5
Wow I just noticed that 76 people saw your screenshot, the screenshot from Mos nude selfie has over 300 clicks, unless he opened it several times himself there must be a lot of people just reading here. 🧐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.