Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpower321

Sorry guys, if I am repeating , but what happened to her mouth 😱 she looks like a cartoon. She looks like the smiley cat from Alice wonderland . 😱
Mo looked so unhappy in the vlog. Fire is so offf .

• Haha
Reactions: 6

kaya.blossom

The two last videos where beyond boring, I think I am at the point where I just quit watching so I skipped through them. Buy short fast fashion dresses for the vacation (cannot wear the Maledive ones, of course), SEED ad, wants Nalia to explore the food but not to the point where it gets actually messy 😅, going wild on fake desserts.

• Haha

PrincessPigerella

742DF0C5-A9A5-4338-90AD-4215466AD8FF.jpeg

I am probably late to the party but since when does his bio say ‚model‘? 🤣🤣🤣
He is so full of himself, it’s alarming.

• Haha

victoria1111

I also thought it is a girl since she bought that pregnancy pillow in pink. Since when is Nadine her best friend? What happened to Katarina? I dont know but it seemed weird how they did the reveal alone in their living room..everyone does it with family and friends around.

lilo05

For such a “businessman” he surely doesn’t know when to shut up.
Everyone has a right to his own opinion, but when you link your business to your image…you have to be smart.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
You guys think Annie reads here? Isn't that too toxic and negative?
She's a grown woman. I would hope she can decipher in her 30s what to read and not to read. I have never commented on any of her social media platforms. Never have, never will. I choose instead to use my right to express my opinion here, separately and not directly to her. If she chooses to read here, that's on her.

Puposkina

Annie's haul from Miami: "bikinis, workout clothes and white t-shirts" all bought from Amazon :ROFLMAO: she's ridiculous!

• Haha
What I don’t understand is…

Munich apartment
Car
Baby
Constant Zara purchases
Bills
Food
And constant trips away

How do they afford this? There monthly outgoings in that apartment in Munich alone must be close to 3500/4000 euros and he does nothing? How do influencers afford all this?
I think a large part of it is that Annie comes from a rich family, and also they have their Nourished3 skincare line, although I'm not sure how much profit they make from that. In general, they seem to live in a different reality than most people. Like an extremely privilaged, out of touch with reality lifestyle. I mean these two geniuses packed a bunch of louis vuitton items in their luggage that got lost.....it doesnt seem they make the best decisions.

Tinka

"But I think it was to appease baby Mo because after she gives birth it’s not like they can go on vacation immediately."

Ugh! ...the need to appease him. Gross, just gross. As if he would be stupid enough to leave her? My goodness..I hope she doesn't think this. Without her, he would still be sweeping up hair. He's such a douche. I will never understand women like her. Beautiful face and body, educated, from a wealthy family, and having a nice career marrying these "nothing" guys and allowing and ENCOURAGING them to leach off of her. I have a friend who did the same. She married a similar type of guy and instead of him being a supportive, respectful, gracious partner, he never helps with their children or the care of their home (whilst criticizing her and giving her endless complexes) spends HER trust and just is an entitled showoff. Thank goodness my friend's father made her get pre and post nuptial agreements. But I know she will never leave him despite how unhappy she is and her husband knows this and continues to behave badly. I see this happening with Annie and Mo. I think one day she will see she should have picked a better caliber partner. It took my friend a few years after they had kids to understand that the good looking, fit bodied and empty-headed guy, that she took around the world, had fun with, and introduced to a luxury life should have brought more to the relationship besides looks and fun times.

Natasha988

So the elevator selfie even made it to the feed, creatively titled „SELFIE“. After only getting spam comments and questions about the baby, he finally posted something about her birth in between skin cream announcements. This feels so so off.
Yeah he put his baby in between nourished3.
They are both so very off and too obsessed with themselfes. He probably reads this. Mo stay home and make green juices for your wifey, her life has turned upside down right now, she needs a real man to support her right now and you are taking your time to make silly selfies..wtf. Grow up, you're a father now act like one.

ohnana

Hasn't he blocked you because you took a screenshot?

Yeah, he's breaking his back with all the work he's been doing. Isn't he ashamed? Like, people are struggling with low paid jobs and barely making it to the end of the month, and he is sprawled and posts these stupid pictures. We all know they're just the face of this bullshit brand. They aren't doing anything, otherwise they would have shared stuff with their followers. Going to a warehouse and putting stickers on boxes in not creating a brand.
Nope, just for screenshot they can't block you. How would he know I took it anyway? I didn't message him or anything. He's too entertaining 😂😂
She did block me however 😅 I m stalking her from my husband's account. Wasn't yesterday an upload day for her? Gosh if i would dissapear like that from my job i would get fired in 5 min.

And he calls himself a "founder" 😀 what did he established? Without Annie he wouldn't be able to do anything..and the way he is bragging on his IG how he spends her money..disgusting 🤢
Yeess he was visiting a Range Rover dealership today..so much hard work..

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
Don't compare your inside (world) to someone else's outside (world).

Annie may have a lot of money, but she lacks in many other areas in her life.

I'm sure they will hire a nanny, no way they will raise het alone with all their issues and routines.

kaya.blossom

In the new picture you can definetly see she had botox. She is looking directly in the sun & the only wrinkles are around her nose.

Meanwhile they ask how nourished products have transformed peoples skin … 🤓 that irony

• Haha

ohnana

That's what I thought too! He must def read here and felt the pressure to say something. Hi Mo! 😆
I agree with him in not posting his daughter/future children on social media when they are so young, maybe later yes if they give their consent. That's what I would do too.
But that's as much as I can agree with - the rest is bullshit. He sais sm is more annie's job, he's not such a fan of it. HAHA! Then why post selfies with the tongue out daily? Shirtless at the gym daily? Elevator daily? Public profile as well? If someone really doesn't like being on social, then 1. No profile at all or 2. Private profile where you keep just your closest friends/fam and you can post ofc whatever you want.
But don't take us for idiots please 🤓