Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I've checked the comments under his post LA vs Miami and everybody is saying don't move to the US 😂 and he is arguing in the comments that the taxes are supposedly lower in the US than in Germany? I doubt that..also he wrote "Dont ever say that Germany is the reason for my success" 😂😅 he really thinks it's his success. And something about being able to afford the Rolex...ehm it´s Annies Rolex on your hand and it's too small for you man 😀
The taxes are lower? So that’s why you’d move. To save a little extra money. The safety and education of your daughter isn’t a factor 🤣🤣🥹🥹🥹🤣
---
I hope they do move. I don’t want them in my country. They don’t appreciate the good life here. Go and live in the US and become American -ised. Good luck to them.

Reactions: 6

ohnana

I'm sorry but this has to be the fakest(is this word correct? Fakiest?) kiss between a married loving couple ever 😐😐😐
Screenshot_20220422-221132_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

oshare

VIP Member
Omg hahaha no way … or maybe Annie doesn‘t allow him to post just some photo he has taken and is not edited and „take away“ the big moment.
I can see this as well. Annie is super controlling with what she puts out, wouldn't surprise me. Can already imagine the damage she will do to their daughter having to have the perfect instagram and youtube life when the reality will probably be very different. It's clear that Mo and Annie have many issues, I'm sure it will be tough for their child growing up in this kind of environment.....

ohnana

Exactly! She always goes on and on for years that her skin is sensitive and acne prone, yet her skin is super clear 🤔😆 she gets treatments on a monthly basis, access to the best creams and doctors (not that she will listen to them anyway), and still freaks out.
She has no joy, no spark, everything is white clean beige nude. The only colourful thing is her life is that sad carrot salad 🙄 I mean did you see the meals Mo posted? I was drooling on my phone 🤣

• Haha

Puposkina

Thanks for push present explaination! What an odd thing, it's really not a thing here at all! People are just celebrating together but buying a push present is something you just don't do at all!

Mo living his best life living off of Annie isn't he. Annie as soon as baby is out run. This man is just taking advantage of you. If she wasn't so stupid and greedy herself I would feel sorry for her.
I think it’s a recent thing, like the gender reveal phenomenon. It’s not used everywhere either.

In what ways do you see her as greedy?

It’s really embarrassing though. Like, how can you be with someone who is so insensitive? Was it really necessary to go on the boat? Just because Mo wanted to go with his friends to Formentera. She’s almost crying because she wants to stay in the hotel.
She could have actually gone in early labor because those bumps could have stimulated her waters to break. All for the sake of a spoiled husband.

victoria1111

Why is he posting the Oktoberfest after that video from Annie?? Either he is really stupid or he doesnt care at all. It seems almost like some kind of provocation. I think people must write to him mean comments, especially Annie's followers.

I actually see quite a difference, and it’s not just this photo, but you can compare basically any of her videos from 3 (or more) years ago with “new” ones. It’s not because of her baby situation, it’s because she had many face alterations during the years. There was no need to botox her face till frozen, no need for so much filler. Her insecurities ruined her natural beauty.
THIS. My best friend is an assistant to a dermatologist that provides these treatments. Obviously they don't advertise this lol, but she has told me in confidence that even the doc she works for admits that regular use of excessive fillers, though it removes wrinkles, will age you significantly. If you are moderate/balanced with it, and give your face some time to heal in between sessions, you can keep that youthful look, but if you go heavily and consistently on them (which it looks like Annie has), it's a bad idea. So sad, because I think she did truly have a natural beauty before.

mounaa21

Sorry if I am offending anyone but I really don’t get the child lead nutrition concept, she is throwing half a blueberry, an egg strip and a quarter of potato and let Nalia mess with it for 30min…then when the food has reached the whole house but the baby’s stomach you consider this feeding?

anyway when it comes to Annie’s cooking, has anyone ever tried to reproduce her recipes? Everything is “delicious” according to her but it looks soooo bland: no fat, no seasoning, no salt. I struggle to believe that Mo is enjoying it.

not much has changed otherwise, boring vlog wrapping a seed ad. Is seed asking her to promote them on every single content she posts? It has to be the most demanding sponsor ever…at this rate she has worked harder promoting seed than her own brand 😂

ohnana

What happened to Annie's style?! She only wears white and beige. Her style makes her so old 😦
She used to wear brighter funner prints. I remember specifically a few years ago she was showing a zara haul with some blouses and shirts and she had a baige satin one with blue prints loved it! I actually paused the video got dressed and went to the mall to buy them 🤣🤣🤣 very impulsive on my side but I actually liked them and I still wear them. Zara sometimes come out with grear stuff.
But her actual style..everything white and beige and nude. She's stiff in everything. Once she finds something she likes she becomes obsessed with it: same pattern with food.

Puposkina

😂😂😂😂😂 I’m taking back what I said, she really is insane for going on that dingy! What a dumbass, and then worrying if the baby is safe.

Nice vlog, 100% of the time you were just complaining Annie! What a waste of money all to make your baby Mo happy and you miserable and scared.

kaya.blossom

Around 40 people liked the first two comments …
To be honest I don‘t think it is that bad to edit official photoshoot pictures, yes it is fake but I think the photographer did it, i am more concerned that she will try to present motherhood in general in a fake light.

Attachments

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I don't think Mo cares if their home is always spotless and her hair is freshly curled every day. He might not care about the baby and that is certainly a problem, but Annie herself is also putting unnecessary pressure on herself. With all the support in the world, it would still be unrealistic to keep up her routines. Even people with live-in au pairs don't get to live as neatly as Annie wants to. She needs to be more realistic and stop living for the gram. Mo also needs to step up as a father.
mo 100% needs to step it up. i dont think she likes to organise and clean or do her hair and makeup for mo's personal preference tho lol. it has never seemed like she is doing all of that for him

oshare

VIP Member
They set up their own skin company with overpriced products nobody needs. Annie swears the mask is the best thing that has ever happened to her face, conveniently fails to mention her million different facial treatments she goes to each week to schedule some time off for herself to escape for her busy every day life. They pay magazines to feature them.
Annie rather promotes seed, fabletics or missoma because it makes them more money than their own skin care products 🤷‍♀️

Annie hates Germany, doesn't make effort to settle in.
Annie and Mo were spotted having an argument in public, Annie gave Mo a refreshing silent treatment.
Tattlers who have seem them in real life or are from their neighborhood don't like them at all.

Got new boobs. Didn't like the feel. Removed them during peak covid when anything medical was scarce and staff had to sacrifice themselves and their life in order to help patients. But Annie's fake boobs HAD to be removed, ill people be damned.

• Haha

flowerpower321

Wow new thread and so funny recaps. Had to catch up and laughed a lot . Thank you!

- claiming to be all into nature and consuming green juice and s(h)eeds in order to poop everyday and being healthy , but not mentioning her Botox and fillers.

-it is all about her skin, skin good - Annie good. Skin bad - Annie bad .

• Haha

gossip_girl88

Annie in about 7 months:🤣

I bet she will never ever allow colourful toys and clothes for her child! I don’t understand why she decided to have a baby when she already has one - Mo!

Mo, in my opinion, is not a good match for her. I stopped watching her because I dislike him, he looks so very childish and irresponsible, not very bright either… It looks like she takes care of him like his mama😁

• Haha

kaya.blossom

CCF567AE-FBF4-44B8-B448-9C505D53EE0F.png

Of course she got plenty of bows for the baby which barely have any function other then to make the baby look „cute“ and instagramable.

Especially in the beginning the whole head should be covered because the baby „loses“ a lot of heat via the head.

Do you think they will share the baby in their vlogs/ instagram? I would guess yes as they already Shared the gender, the nursery and so in. I think „momfluencing“ for profit without respecting the privacy and rights of the child is quite problematic and normalized way to much.

• Wow