Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on google to look at her stats but came across this instead, never knew she had a blog! https://annaliviasblog.wordpress.com/

I did have a wee read through it and it’s really lovely
Think it displays how she was immature then and still is now.

Just back from travelling and Vegas for her 21st - no savings, really bad morning sickness from week 4 but they then took themselves of on holidays to Postino to get their heads around it

Reactions: 3
Think it displays how she was immature then and still is now.

Just back from travelling and Vegas for her 21st - no savings, really bad morning sickness from week 4 but they then took themselves of on holidays to Postino to get their heads around it
yes and no forward thinking as to how to get to their destination so they spent €300 on taxis!
I definitely did not have a spare 300 when I was 21

Reactions: 3
I think she’s just all about oh yes I had a newborn and acting supermom.. it’s easy when newborns just sleeps. I’ve 5, and let me tell yese. When the 4 month regression starts and teething. She’s In for it
---
And her partner, works in family business. I soon told mine nope I’m taking these days off, for my children not gaa lol he’s just another child. She will be depressed by 5/6 months and that the new content

Reactions: 8
He's ruined those family photos with that ridiculous moustache!

Reactions: 12
just had a lurk at ruairis ig following and

following loads of young girls that annalivia doesn't follow herself, lots of 18 year olds

feel sorry for her

Reactions: 16