Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she want to go with A name or was she not sure?

I think Ruairi is a lovely name if they wanted to use it, I like Rian too. For A, I like Adam and also Archie (but that’s very similar to Alfie).

Reactions: 2
I'm actually thinking she got home yesterday. I drove past Robyns school a short ago and ruari was standing outside waiting with Rhea for Robyn to come out. But an hour or 2 ago Robyn was at the hospital. Surely they wouldn't go to the hassle of dropping her back to school for a short time only 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I’m still aghast at how invested people are in a stranger having a baby, who is a nobody let’s be honest!

And the repost, comments and reaction TikToks - WTAF 😱 get a life people!

She’s young and has just popped out her third. Could fathom it a bit more if it was a long fertility journey over years from a TTC perspective.

Randomers reposting videos with your kids in and making fan accounts etc wouldn’t be how I would like to pay the bills and live a certain lifestyle

Reactions: 14
I'm actually thinking she got home yesterday. I drove past Robyns school a short ago and ruari was standing outside waiting with Rhea for Robyn to come out. But an hour or 2 ago Robyn was at the hospital. Surely they wouldn't go to the hassle of dropping her back to school for a short time only 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Isn’t it scary though that you know their school and their names etc? I don’t mean you personally I just mean in general.
---
I’m still aghast at how invested people are in a stranger having a baby, who is a nobody let’s be honest!

And the repost, comments and reaction TikToks - WTAF 😱 get a life people!

She’s young and has just popped out her third. Could fathom it a bit more if it was a long fertility journey over years from a TTC perspective.

Randomers reposting videos with your kids in and making fan accounts etc wouldn’t be how I would like to pay the bills and live a certain lifestyle
It’s very very scary