Annabremwilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winds me up. Absolutely full of herself. Another super privileged Instagram mum who never acknowledges how lucky she is and uses the kids for content. 😴

Reactions: 2
She gives off mean girl vibes, her and her little instamum crew think they’re something special 😂 I used to like her but now she irritates me

Reactions: 3
The way she poses like someone has jammed a stick up her fanny. Her legs look bent!
So much filler floating about in her face and is constantly perma tanned 😒
Her kids are constantly in her posts.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s older than 40 but the amount of work she has had done to her face is insane.

God she’s unbearable. You just know she was demanding FILM ME!! FILM ME!!

When she grabbed that waiter (?) grow up woman. The bloke will be on a tit wage just trying to do his job and you’re using him as a prop in your HiLaRiOuS antics. They’re like 15 year old girls who have just had their first Bacardi breezer.

Reactions: 8
God she’s unbearable. You just know she was demanding FILM ME!! FILM ME!!

When she grabbed that waiter (?) grow up woman. The bloke will be on a tit wage just trying to do his job and you’re using him as a prop in your HiLaRiOuS antics. They’re like 15 year old girls who have just had their first Bacardi breezer.
It’s the fact that she, well all of them, think they’re so bloody hilarious. They are just embarrassing. A bunch of toxic woman who all think they’re something!

Reactions: 6
Can a bra company please offer her an ad affiliation please? Boy does she need a bleeping bra. No one needs to see your nips all over the gram.

Reactions: 1
On Ivycoco story when she is walking towards the Eiffel Tower, she is walking like she has tit herself! Either that or she has blisters off those Insta must have cowboy boots!

On Ivycoco story when she is walking towards the Eiffel Tower, she is walking like she has tit herself! Either that or she has blisters off those Insta must have cowboy boots!
🤣🤣🤣 so funny, she really is. Can’t unsee it now!

I’ve just watched a few of her reels and I actually thought she has a limp of some kind. Wearing all those god awful shoes has taken its toll.

I feel like I don’t actually know what she looks like, she’s all bravado, hair, face filler, nipples out and boots. Can’t actually she her!

Reactions: 3
Anna Brem Willyougivemesomeattention.

Used to love her. Cool style and wasn’t really like the other instahuns. Then bam, the money started coming in and she has literally taken over them all with the ego!! Look at me, look at me now.

The hair is awful in my opinion!
I followed her a few years ago and I loved her style but she looks really different now 🫠🫠

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s only 34! I honestly thought she was closer to 40. The red hair is so aging, I feel the centre part and old hair suited her so much better. also can’t stand the poses?! Looks like her heads too big for her body 🥴