Annabremwilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s prioritising her Hunza-G collection over the kerb appeal of their home
Replace the Chipboard for gates or spend £400 on a hat, Let her husband drive around in a 2003 Audi that’s worth less than the boots on her feet she knows what to prioritise first and that is herself

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest! Fur coat, no knickers. Visits expensive restaurants, buys clothes from Selfridges etc yet lives there!
Flat roof, one of the cheapest extension roofs you can have, looks like it was a garage they just converted.

Reactions: 6
Right next to a pub too! Didn’t realise they lived there I live very very very close and not seen her around.. it’s a nice area house is probably worth 700k +

Reactions: 2
Right next to a pub too! Didn’t realise they lived there I live very very very close and not seen her around.. it’s a nice area house is probably worth 700k +
What area is she? I used to see her in bluewater quite a lot when I lived in the area.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t half love herself. gRWM but it’s leggings and a jumper and they’re not quite revealing enough so thirsty girl shows her nip-on through her sports bra and a gratuitous arse shot in her leggings before she covers her body with a jumper and coat. I said it about Amothersedit and I’ll say it about her too…The deadly thirst.
Also can we talk about styling snow boots? If it’s cold enough to wear snow boots you’re sure as hell it’s too cold to wear a blazer with nothing underneath. Why does she persist in trying to make the no bra look happen, absolute trash.

Sick of seeing her nipples and crotch. I bet she’s the type of woman to roll her eyes/think badly of a woman showing off her cleavage but when she shows her nips protruding through her ~luxe loungewear it’s “classy”.

duck off.

If only Hunza-G did an all-in-one full length unitard, she'd live in it all winter. That, snow boots and an oversized blazer.

Reactions: 3