Annabremwilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really looks pillow faced and shiny at the moment. I agree, I used to see her posts and immediately recognise her, now she just looks like every other boring generic influencer. Not that she was groundbreaking before but at least she was recognisable.

The money she has spent on tit outfits to wear on a beach is ridiculous. What an empty existence.
I don’t think I really know what she actually looks like - just so posed and generic

Reactions: 2
Do you ever feel like the husband just looks like a spare part! And I know it’s horrible of me to say but the eldest kids big smile in every photo really irritates me😭 ok, you’re really happy, we get it!!!

Reactions: 4
What’s with all the fanny flashing? I hate bikini crotch shots and the whole crew seem to just hone in on the vadge. It’s weird.

Reactions: 2
The latest reel…. Can you imagine getting all dolled up in your kitchen and dancing to your camera on selfie mode? It made me LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she’s doing the white cycling shirt crotch shots like mum life styled
She’s actually recycling posts!! Clearly worried that if she doesn’t post she’ll lose followers, heaven forbid! The post with the drink in her hand the other day is also an old one. If you can be bothered to, I clearly had time on my hands!, scroll back to sept 2021 and you’ll see them again!

Reactions: 1
It looks like she’s taken her dad out on a night out in Ibiza 🙈 and she’s tried to dress him in an effort for him to look hip

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t she at the exact same hotel as Kerri Coco was a couple of weeks ago and I think Coral was there too? Some of them aren’t talking to each other now though?

They’ve all been on holiday for pretty much the whole summer and they’re gearing up to go to Mykonos together so we’ll see who goes. Coral isn’t going but think this one is and pascale and Katie.

That latest hunza G post is gross. A) that’s about 2ks worth go bleeping swimsuits she has there B) almost trying to cry body confidence as the reason she’s spent £2k on swimsuits when, judging from her outfits and semi nude posts, she has no issue at all with her body confidence. Looks like she’s literally going ti fly from Spain to Mykonos. She’s been away the whole summer, what the hell does her husband do for a living as surely IG isn’t paying that much?! The places she’s staying and eating are so expensive. Flabbergasted 😮

Reactions: 3
She always poses and takes a selfie that same way, legs splayed, crotch out, angle above her head. Bored of seeing her vag tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5