Annabremwilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any ad's she gets offered, the brainstorming session must be riveting:

sports gear: crotch shot

handbag brand: crotch shot

Hello Fresh: chopping carrots? nah, crotch shot

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are moments when the £155 square neck Hunza G swimsuit in cocoa does you no favours..

View attachment 2391050
This is so so bad. I can to face plan on 🫣 her current festival shots, which are massively cringe but not as bad as this.
In tonight’s ones, Looks like she’s off her head in all honestly at the dance fest, why’s she lying on the floor on her own. Cowboy squat strikes again too 🤠

Reactions: 2
This is so so bad. I can to face plan on 🫣 her current festival shots, which are massively cringe but not as bad as this.
In tonight’s ones, Looks like she’s off her head in all honestly at the dance fest, why’s she lying on the floor on her own. Cowboy squat strikes again too 🤠
Why does she insist on standing like that?! Also zorro called and what’s his fecking outfit back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone please tell me what her husband does how they so rich
I wouldn’t say they are rich. She probably just spends all the money that comes in. Their house is a semi and she only shows the one room downstairs which has obviously been done in the last few years. If you notice she doesn’t show anymore of the house and that’s likely to be because it’s not IG friendly

Reactions: 1
Someone please tell me what her husband does how they so rich
Furniture according to google. Random. I agree re: the house which gives off dodgy vibes as they spunk a wad on holidays and other ‘things’.

Seriously the places they go on holiday and eat out are really expensive. As I said, dodgy. Cash rich if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 1