Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a new listener to the pod, still on loose lips at the moment but there's an episode removed and they keep referring back to Anna sharting on an ex boyfriend, I think this may be a story in the missing episode. Can anyone fill me in??

I'm a new listener to the pod, still on loose lips at the moment but there's an episode removed and they keep referring back to Anna sharting on an ex boyfriend, I think this may be a story in the missing episode. Can anyone fill me in??
From what I remember, her and said ex were on holiday, so possibly had eaten/drank something to upset her stomach. Slept naked and spooning, she woke to find he’d had a shower and politely told her she’d had a runny tit on him during her sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she dress like a granny ? The celebs go dating outfits she posted when they were in Cyprus were just flooding her and making her look big. The pride of Britain awards outfit was just urgh. She has no style. IMO 🙈

Why does she dress like a granny ? The celebs go dating outfits she posted when they were in Cyprus were just flooding her and making her look big. The pride of Britain awards outfit was just urgh. She has no style. IMO 🙈
She pays someone to dress her! They need a career change!

Reactions: 1
I just came on here to say about her POB outfit, it's absolutely horrendous! It's like something an old age pensioner would wear.

i will say if her house was an outfit that's what it would be!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She actually thinks she is a celeb. She was ranting on this weeks podcast about James Corden being rude to her before she was “something” and now she is “something” I’m not quite sure James would know who she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs of course he was rude to her too 🙄 she always has to jump on anything that happens and say the same thing happened to her!

I don't mind Anna but I just can not stand the shortening so many words constantly! Zissman is zisso, relatives is relys, mascara is mazzy the list goes on, please stop and the voice she puts on to say 'life coach' is also extremely irritating

Reactions: 10
I don't mind Anna but I just can not stand the shortening so many words constantly! Zissman is zisso, relatives is relys, mascara is mazzy the list goes on, please stop and the voice she puts on to say 'life coach' is also extremely irritating
I've never ever understood why she shortens sooooo many words. I'm 35 and I've never met anyone in real life that does this. It's like she has her own language!!

Reactions: 4
I've never ever understood why she shortens sooooo many words. I'm 35 and I've never met anyone in real life that does this. It's like she has her own language!!
I think it’s because she likes to create
this image of herself as a posh , upper-middle class media type and she thinks this is
that type of talk … although she then also snorts like a pig constantly, dirty noisy eats when recording and says ‘there it is’ 856 times each episode..

My GOD she’s annoying .. every last nerve grated on …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s because she likes to create
this image of herself as a posh , upper-middle class media type and she thinks this is
that type of talk … although she then also snorts like a pig constantly, dirty noisy eats when recording and says ‘there it is’ 856 times each episode..

My GOD she’s annoying .. every last nerve grated on …
The most annoying person EVER! I can’t bare her.
I actually don’t mind Luisa at all but I can’t really listen to the podcast anymore because of Anna

Reactions: 8
I find it really really really odd how she was getting pervy/ sexual about Luissa the other day on the podcast. Like I get their hood mates but it just felt very strange, like she’s trying too hard to blow smoke up lu’s ass.

I find it really really really odd how she was getting pervy/ sexual about Luissa the other day on the podcast. Like I get their hood mates but it just felt very strange, like she’s trying too hard to blow smoke up lu’s ass.
She does it a lot and I find it really weird and creepy, all the lesbian innuendo…I would never say I’d want to lick my mate’s fanny or touch her boobs 🙈

Reactions: 4
Anyone listened to the Palladium brag episode and heard Anna moaning that nobody would let her queue jump at Liverpool Street taxi rank ? (During the strikes ) Going down the queue asking everyone - Telling them all she needed to be at Palladium for 9 - totally offended that everyone said no to her …
Honestly who the f*%* does she actually think she is ?
hole !!

Reactions: 7
she is beyond annoying. I listened to the pod from last week and she said she'd screamed at the kids "you are a pair of d**kheads! How awful! But the worst thing is I don't think she would ever have said this. I think she just made it up to please Luisa, who openly states she doesn't like her kids and they are "little wan**rs"

I really don’t know who she thinks she is, I can’t stand her 🤣
Anyone listened to the Palladium brag episode and heard Anna moaning that nobody would let her queue jump at Liverpool Street taxi rank ? (During the strikes ) Going down the queue asking everyone - Telling them all she needed to be at Palladium for 9 - totally offended that everyone said no to her …
Honestly who the f*%* does she actually think she is ?
hole !!

I am so glad I have found this - I cannot stand this woman, she is just so ANNOYING! And up her own arse.

• Haha
I am so glad I have found this - I cannot stand this woman, she is just so ANNOYING! And up her own arse.
I had to laugh at them both thinking theyre so well to do and then the stories of the tour nights were just people fighting, getting so drunk they were throwing up everywhere and people getting kicked out 😂

I had to laugh at them both thinking theyre so well to do and then the stories of the tour nights were just people fighting, getting so drunk they were throwing up everywhere and people getting kicked out 😂
It was disgusting. No one should behave like that at the theatre, no matter what it is you are seeing. it's grim.