Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That also looks nothing like her
Is someone photoshopping them for her? I can't see Anna having the knowledge to even do it. If she is then she's even more of a hypocrite as she's always pushing the "be yourself" narrative.

Reactions: 2
These are definitely FaceTuned/photoshopped. It’s ridiculous as she posts them the same time as her candid videos are still on her stories, the contrast between them being a completely different person 😆🫣🥴

Reactions: 5
Anyone get the feeling she is DESPERATE for she MAFS gig with Paul and hates that she’s not involved??
Thank god she isn’t btw.. but she so wants it 😂

bleeping hell she is so repetitive with her “settle in peeps” “there it is” “oh I can actually relate to this” duck off anna. Never thought you would become even more annoying than the narcissist Luisa.

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell she is so repetitive with her “settle in peeps” “there it is” “oh I can actually relate to this” duck off anna. Never thought you would become even more annoying than the narcissist Luisa.
I agree, I can’t believe I actually used to feel sorry for Anna putting up with Luisa 😆 At least Luisa is honest, I feel like Anna would brown nose anyone or sell her own dead nanna for personal gain! She’s such a tight arse, it’s one of the worst traits in people. We all know she’ll be on a good wage and gets loads of freebies, but she pretends to be “one of us” which is so annoying. I also can’t stand her vulgarity, always talking about smelly fannies and farts, it’s just gross! Her house (those kitchen tiles and grouting 🤢) looks awful and she always looks scruffy and rough, like she needs to do her hair and make up, on insta stories. There it is 👍🏻😂

Reactions: 7
Anna makes me cringe so much, she's like the embarrassing mumsy, tight , scruffy mates mum that thinks she's funny's and "cool" but she's really not.

Reactions: 6
All of this !! For me it’s the abbreviation of every sodding word - why ?!?!?!? And the massive overuse of ‘there it is ‘ when she has no response … want to rip my ears off !!!

Like someone said earlier someone being that obviously tight is such a unattractive trait. What does everyone think to Alex? I don’t know much about him but I don’t know how any man puts up with her.
I do think she is naturally pretty and quite attractive but her personality is awful - how has it taken us this long to realise 😂

Quite like Alex - I would imagine he has something to put up with tbh, at the very least tolerating her hypochondriac ways.

Reactions: 1
I think he's really geeky. Like her TikTok is full of him joining in on her role playing and I really cringe at him. I think he's tight like her, which is why they get on I assume!

She’s disgusting! She’s been told SO many times about eating whilst recording 🤢 also no good denying botox in the forehead when your upper lip looks like THAT. I wouldn’t let myself look in this scruffy state in front of my own parents nevermind on insta when i’m supposed to be taken seriously as a ‘LiFe CoAaACHhhh’ ugh she makes me feel ill.

Attachments

She’s disgusting! She’s been told SO many times about eating whilst recording 🤢 also no good denying botox in the forehead when your upper lip looks like THAT. I wouldn’t let myself look in this scruffy state in front of my own parents nevermind on insta when i’m supposed to be taken seriously as a ‘LiFe CoAaACHhhh’ ugh she makes me feel ill.
She was on socials and the pod saying how good her hair was since taking some supplements ( or using something.. can’t remember )
Really?
Her hair is a thin,ratty mess.In fact, she’s always a bloody mess …as said before unless she’s had a full glam squad on her( even then,the the outfits are questionable)
Brush your hair Anna&tidy yourself up.You look like a down &out!

(She’s got money too so, why is that house such an antiquated MESS?

I actually detest her more than Luisa.

Fake,beggy woman!

The gagging in the podcast is soooooooo fake, it drives me insane! How can you be happy to talk about tit all day long and then start gagging over other things? Plus every disgusting thing that people say in weirdo of the week - she's tried apparently, so don't get on your high horse and start gagging over other things.

Her and Luisa fart so much, they should actually go and get their colon's checked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The gagging in the podcast is soooooooo fake, it drives me insane! How can you be happy to talk about tit all day long and then start gagging over other things? Plus every disgusting thing that people say in weirdo of the week - she's tried apparently, so don't get on your high horse and start gagging over other things.

Her and Luisa fart so much, they should actually go and get their colon's checked!!
I don't think they actually fart as much as they say, they make it up to sound "funny". It's really not funny, it's so boring. They need to change their content as it's so boring now, the joke of the week is tragic, the weirdo of the week is just boring! I think they need to start bringing a guest on every so often as they are dull as dishwater.

The video she has put on of Prince Charles (sorry King Charles 🙈)
She really does think she is something doesn’t she.

More to the point - why do I still follow her on Instagram 🤣

She really does think she is something doesn’t she.
Just noticed this thread ... I remember her when she was doing kids TV. What on earth does she 'influence' now? I'm almost afraid to ask ... she comes across thick as a plank.