Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I hate, how she acts like she's got no money when we all know she has money and comes from money 🙄🙄 "ah I'd notice £6 quid out of my bank"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you know what I hate, how she acts like she's got no money when we all know she has money and comes from money 🙄🙄 "ah I'd notice £6 quid out of my bank"
Yeah, trying to be relatable. Also she’s living in that awful granny house and still not renovated yet I don’t think, can’t believe she kept the carpets and curtains, plus the kitchen tiles 🤢 she must be a tight arse.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, trying to be relatable. Also she’s living in that awful granny house and still not renovated yet I don’t think, can’t believe she kept the carpets and curtains, plus the kitchen tiles 🤢 she must be a tight arse.
You can tell she’s tight and wants owt for nowt 🤣

Reactions: 3
So Anna is covering Enzo’s face with an emoji now - yet she’s been perfectly happy to showcase him in the past and do a whole reel on the poo he took on holiday. Ok!

i hate people with a large following posting their kids online with a passion. even us regular people have our children’s photos stolen and uploaded to disgusting websites, so why celebs feel the need to post their kids is beyond me it’s NEVER worth it !! they can’t be blind to what’s going on either everyone knows this now! so they’re obviously knowingly posting their kids with the risk of them being exploited . rank

Reactions: 1
i hate people with a large following posting their kids online with a passion. even us regular people have our children’s photos stolen and uploaded to disgusting websites, so why celebs feel the need to post their kids is beyond me it’s NEVER worth it !! they can’t be blind to what’s going on either everyone knows this now! so they’re obviously knowingly posting their kids with the risk of them being exploited . rank
Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. People who are desperate for attention don't give a toss who they use in order to get it. Don't you worry about that.

listening to thursdays pod right at the start, Luisa says ‘my b.o is so bad today i smell like Indian, you know…. when you sweat out the spices’ and Anna was like ‘oh yeah the curry’

what indian was you thinking of Anna? 🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just seen her latest post where she reserved front row seats for her kids nativity with her coat. Absolute dick move. Went to my kids one this week, stood for an hour before start time queuing in the rain to find loads of the PTA mums had done this. So bleeping rude.

She’s turning into a right dick. Luisa needs to do her own podcast and sack her off

Reactions: 1
I really like Luisa but can see right through Anna - she is so fake and I can’t work out if Luisa truly likes her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2