Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks šŸ¤¢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m guessing still no roadmap delivered in the discord?
This was the ā€œsupposedā€ update (see attached).

But her big day of bizness today has been all about updating the new money spinner - inner circle - rather than the ā€œcompletely shot in the ass because of Annas decisions ā€œ NFT project.

I wonder if in her lessons on money and investing she covers ā€œ how to encourage people to spend money on your grift - by explaining what an awesome investment it is - then purposely tanking that investment because you canā€™t wait to fund your vanity project with the proceeds and then brag about all the things that you are doing for yourself with the money that you earned from your griftā€

IMG_5747.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

But her big day of bizness today has been all about updating the new money spinner - inner circle - rather than the ā€œcompletely shot in the ass because of Annas decisions ā€œ NFT project.

I wonder if in her lessons on money and investing she covers ā€œ how to encourage people to spend money on your grift - by explaining what an awesome investment it is - then purposely tanking that investment because you canā€™t wait to fund your vanity project with the proceeds and then brag about all the things that you are doing for yourself with the money that you earned from your griftā€

View attachment 3027744
I wonder if she promotes the NFTs in the 'money and investing' chat?

The absolute disdain dripping from her words on the discord is mind blowing.

She is so over TAW and is going to tick some boxes sporadically to try to keep criticism at a minimum. She is shifting the responsibility to her community and will blame them when it all goes to tit.

Meanwhile she is love bombing her inner circle. What an absolute slap in the face to those who funded her pipe dream.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 3027744
Ahhh ok I forgot about this word salad. Strategically wordy and vague rather than a clear image with deliverables and trigger points on those. That is too transparent for the Scamma

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine promising a roadmap in your real job, then writing a waffly Teams message (late) and thinking that covers it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Anna šŸ‘‹ šŸ‘‹

Just a reminder - you absolutely did say that there would be additional courses in the TAW Hub from you.

1719881413660.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just admit it Anna - the inner circle is to make cash for Europe and to have a more regular income. You donā€™t want to sell more NFT because you want the limited profits. There are no profits of active wear yet. I wonder how much she still pulls from her Isagenix down line? I donā€™t know a single person who takes it. Just some thoughts I have in between meetings today and arranging some strategic roadmaps šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m so confused about their Auckland trip. I assumed that it was just for the weekend as short king needed to get back to work. But itā€™s Tuesday, and heā€™s still in the GC.

why would they not stay for longer? Itā€™s clear that they donā€™t have any other responsibilities and Anna can, apparently work from anywhere.

Reactions: 8
Wait so her working "relentlessly and flat out" on TAW Collective equals a winter collection to be released in time for spring and... nothing else? So dithruptive in the spathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait so her working "relentlessly and flat out" on TAW Collective equals a winter collection to be released in time for spring and... nothing else? So dithruptive in the spathe.
Yep. Because you know. Goldie folk need winter wear in September/October.
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---
Is she hinting that they might be moving to a different dorm room apartment?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who actually watches podcasts? duck these people are such narcs. Like who seriously has the time to sit and WATCH someone siting in a chair and talking into a mic? Listen, fine. But watch? Get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have so many questions.

Why is he not wearing a shirt?
Why does he look like heā€™s unbuttoning his drawers?
What the duck does any of that text mean?
I actually think the 'just begin' is very telling.
Don't plan.
Don't think.
Just do whatever stupid idea you might have in your head and ask ppl for money but have no plan for execution of said plan and instead cover with word salad before you move onto the next thing - which is pretty much exactly what she's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10