Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks šŸ¤¢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me there will be no profits ever without telling me there will be no profits ever:
Itā€™s either hitting home how much warehousing costs on dead stock from E-Commerce Xpress at the end of the financial yearā€¦ or her ego is hurting because she got called out on not owning any real estate.
These commercial sites in Burleigh are about 3k a month to rent or 700 - 800k to buy.

Australian based TAW Co Warehouse sweat shop shipping globally opening soon āœØ Where you will get paid in crypto currency to hide from the ATO and Centrelink - because you know, thatā€™s legal! šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø An unregulated workplace and apparent daycare where the cult followers can learn essential girl boss barbie business things and built out the empire!
She will 100% be using her sycophants as slave/forced labour. Itā€™s an essential element of a cult. Iā€™m not even joking here. If you remember back to any cults youā€™ve heard about almost every one of them utilized this component as part of their power structure. It reinforces the cult leaderā€™s control over their followers while allowing the leader to make a tit-tonne of money illegally. It also keeps the cultist financially dependent on the leader because they are either grossly underpaid or their wages are garnished by the cult altogether. Sheā€™s already engaged in it to a certain extent by using her cultists as free models for the photo shoots.

Reactions: 8
She will 100% be using her sycophants as slave/forced labour. Itā€™s an essential element of a cult. Iā€™m not even joking here. If you remember back to any cults youā€™ve heard about almost every one of them utilized this component as part of their power structure. It reinforces the cult leaderā€™s control over their followers while allowing the leader to make a tit-tonne of money illegally. It also keeps the cultist financially dependent on the leader because they are either grossly underpaid or their wages are garnished by the cult altogether. Sheā€™s already engaged in it to a certain extent by using her cultists as free models for the photo shoots.
so true - just finished watching ā€œEscaping twin flamesā€ and can see Scamdog and Short King setting up a similar ā€œbiznessā€ to celebrate their own diving union and ā€œhelpā€ others find theirs.
---
@KrittyKat The wiki looks amazing!!

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ Thank you xx

If anyone has any contributions - anecdotes, quotes, photos, videos etc - either whack them into this thread, or use the edit button to add them to the wiki either under one of the topic headlines on just at the bottom - and I can then re edit/link etc them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh please add my favourite anecdote.
In an IG live with Carlz J Soda, Anna stated (sic) ā€œCovid was being intentionally released into nursing homes by the government to kill off the elderly because they donā€™t pay taxes.ā€
I believe even Carlz had to work hard at keeping a straight face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
comments on the latest post on her grid (shared from Lauren/chani/their podcastā€™s account)
comments from Sherry have since been deleted.

I keep cackling at the mental image of Scammie shrieking ā€œYou said my partner had a baby dick, Sherry!ā€

And a week after tickets went on sale, it looks like only 7 of the 50 tickets available for the Vixen Community Event have been snapped up. Scammies ā€œproximity to powerā€ influence starting to wane????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so true - just finished watching ā€œEscaping twin flamesā€ and can see Scamdog and Short King setting up a similar ā€œbiznessā€ to celebrate their own diving union and ā€œhelpā€ others find theirs.
---

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ Thank you xx

If anyone has any contributions - anecdotes, quotes, photos, videos etc - either whack them into this thread, or use the edit button to add them to the wiki either under one of the topic headlines on just at the bottom - and I can then re edit/link etc them.
Brilliant KrittyKat.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m not sure why Iā€™m surprised but ā€¦ I follow (and listen to the pod) conspirituality (their description : they discuss the intersection between conspiracy theorists and spirituality); anyhoo - theyā€™ve recently been discussing Yolande Norris-Clarke/bauhauswife a pro free birth, anti vaxxer whoā€™s recently become a full on fundamental Christian and anti feminist.

Guess who follows her??!!
IMG_5729.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I was have having a bit of a read through the transcripts of Scamdog Millionares appearance on the besties podcast - Babes Talking Business.
Anna Rose claims that TAW The Awakened Woman is in the top 5% of NFT projects in the world. So I decided to do some Googling, surely if this thernominal project is doing so well then it would be getting spoken about GLOBALLY. Itā€™s not, not a single write up, article or mentionā€¦. Anywhere!!!
What I did find is a book titled:
The Awakened Woman
ā€œThe Awakened Woman: A Guide for Remembering & Igniting Your Sacred Dreams is her accessible, intimate, and evocative guide that teaches nine essential lessons to encourage all women to reexamine their dreams and uncover the power hidden within themā€”power that can recreate our world for the better.ā€
And a foreword by Oprah.. the same Oprah who is going to coach for free in the utility hub?
Must have been a pretty inspiring read hey Annie.

IMG_7987.jpeg

IMG_7985.png

IMG_7986.png

IMG_7988.jpeg
IMG_7989.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was have having a bit of a read through the transcripts of Scamdog Millionares appearance on the besties podcast - Babes Talking Business.
Anna Rose claims that TAW The Awakened Woman is in the top 5% of NFT projects in the world. So I decided to do some Googling, surely if this thernominal project is doing so well then it would be getting spoken about GLOBALLY. Itā€™s not, not a single write up, article or mentionā€¦. Anywhere!!!
The Awakened Woman
ā€œThe Awakened Woman: A Guide for Remembering & Igniting Your Sacred Dreams is her accessible, intimate, and evocative guide that teaches nine essential lessons to encourage all women to reexamine their dreams and uncover the power hidden within themā€”power that can recreate our world for the better.ā€
And a foreword by Oprah.. the same Oprah who is going to coach for free in the utility hub?

View attachment 3023527
View attachment 3023531
View attachment 3023532

View attachment 3023533View attachment 3023540View attachment 3023541
Oh yeah!! I did the same but looked at which projects where actually in the top 5%. TAW NFT doesn't get mentioned anywhere, but based on $ sales volume, it ** maybe** ranks in the top 80% (or bottom 20%) of NFT projects worldwide.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not sure why Iā€™m surprised but ā€¦ I follow (and listen to the pod) conspirituality (their description : they discuss the intersection between conspiracy theorists and spirituality); anyhoo - theyā€™ve recently been discussing Yolande Norris-Clarke/bauhauswife a pro free birth, anti vaxxer whoā€™s recently become a full on fundamental Christian and anti feminist.

Guess who follows her??!!
View attachment 3023490
Just subscribed to this poddy! Looks great! Thank You. šŸ˜Š

The Awakened Woman

View attachment 3023527
View attachment 3023531
View attachment 3023532

I think that sheā€™s just got so used to no one ever questioning her that sheā€™s become more and more outlandish with her claims and BS.

Reactions: 9
I would love to be a fly on the wall in turkey teeth ex wife's place. I imagine the whole family have a good laugh and gossip regarding munty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god, Anna 2020 was, dare I say it, somewhat likable .....

likeable.png
likeable2.png

---
Wiki update: Iā€™m currently dumping information and media into the template just ti get it all in one place, to collate it. Once Iā€™ve gone through all sources, Iā€™ll format and cross reference everything to make it easier to navigate. Apologies for it being more than a little shambolic at the moment.

Please donā€™t feel that Iā€™m gatekeeping - feel free to jump in and add any info, screenshots, videos, links etc either in this thread or directly on/in the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Interesting that she was able to drop everything to head to Auckland, with such short notice, for the weekend (to see Ryanā€™s son make his international debut in rugby) but she chose not to go to Perth to support her (described by her - incredible and amazing) mum and sister after the recent issues?

I could absolutely understand her not going to Perth if she didnā€™t have a close relationship or bond with her mum and sister, but she always describes them in such glowing terms that the assumption is that they are close.

Unless thatā€™s also untrue?

Reactions: 13
Her incredible and amazing mum and sister and niece didnā€™t mean tit during her visit to ACT a few weekends ago while her sister was missing. They should just drop her, what a bleeping bleep. Thank goodness sister showed up after sharing.
Auntie Nah Nah didnā€™t have enough time in her busy schedule to come to Perth.
Baby Dick Short King got a call for his sonā€™s international debutā€¦ what an achievement.. best drop every thing scamdog!

Interesting that she was able to drop everything to head to Auckland, with such short notice, for the weekend (to see Ryanā€™s son make his international debut in rugby) but she chose not to go to Perth to support her (described by her - incredible and amazing) mum and sister after the recent issues?

I could absolutely understand her not going to Perth if she didnā€™t have a close relationship or bond with her mum and sister, but she always describes them in such glowing terms that the assumption is that they are close.

Unless thatā€™s also untrue?
She says that when it helps build her image of supporting women, being the Best Daughter That Ever Was, when she can be the hero in finding her sister through her GLobAl networks/Proximity of Power.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The Awakened Woman

View attachment 3023527
View attachment 3023531
View attachment 3023532

OH. So Anna has plaguerized and stolen the entire concept, framework and name for her platform from another woman? A woman of color no less? A woman who put the time, effort, education and dedication into her writing only for it to be stolen by a white woman in Australia and claimed as her own to profit off of? Well color me shocked. Hhmmm, I wonder if there is some copyright infringement here that Dr. Trent would like to know about?

Reactions: 6

View attachment 3023740View attachment 3023741
---
Wiki update: Iā€™m currently dumping information and media into the template just ti get it all in one place, to collate it. Once Iā€™ve gone through all sources, Iā€™ll format and cross reference everything to make it easier to navigate. Apologies for it being more than a little shambolic at the moment.

Please donā€™t feel that Iā€™m gatekeeping - feel free to jump in and add any info, screenshots, videos, links etc either in this thread or directly on/in the wiki.
This is interesting. Itā€™s almost like a completely different person wrote this. Iā€™ve noticed the dramatic difference before myself. She certainly seemed more attached to reality in the past and even presented herself and dressed more like a normal human being then. She was definitely more attractive, less freakish and exaggerated. I wonder, did she start her fully committed decent into skankhood and megalomania when Trent dropped into her DMs? She was always a narc but that seems to be a marked turning point in her psychosis. Or - and I say this in all seriousness - have we actually been watching a splitting of her personality before our very eyes (which led her to Trent)? I think Iā€™ve pondered here before that she is so fully immersed in delusion that she appears to have a dissociative disorder/split personality. Whereby the psyche creates a second or multiple personalities to cope with past trauma or stress. Itā€™s very complex of course but frequently one of the split personalities will have traits that the wounded person wishes they had had to have protected themselves from the initial trauma in the first place. For instance; strength, hubris, self-confidence, independence, power. If you think about the person Anna wants to portray herself to be now that would definitely fit. With a side order of sexual abuse survivor hyper-sexuality. Just some food for thoughtā€¦

View attachment 3023740View attachment 3023741
She really wasnā€™t likeable. That particular post must be an anomaly.

I amused myself during Covid by reporting every single one of her stories for misinformation. It was a great feeling knowing Iā€™d contributed just a tiny bit to IG taking away her platform and ability to spread uneducated nonsense. šŸ’…šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 13