Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks šŸ¤¢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting. Itā€™s almost like a completely different person wrote this. Iā€™ve noticed the dramatic difference before myself. She certainly seemed more attached to reality in the past and even presented herself and dressed more like a normal human being then. She was definitely more attractive, less freakish and exaggerated. I wonder, did she start her fully committed decent into skankhood and megalomania when Trent dropped into her DMs? She was always a narc but that seems to be a marked turning point in her psychosis. Or - and I say this in all seriousness - have we actually been watching a splitting of her personality before our very eyes (which led her to Trent)? I think Iā€™ve pondered here before that she is so fully immersed in delusion that she appears to have a dissociative disorder/split personality. Whereby the psyche creates a second or multiple personalities to cope with past trauma or stress. Itā€™s very complex of course but frequently one of the split personalities will have traits that the wounded person wishes they had had to have protected themselves from the initial trauma in the first place. For instance; strength, hubris, self-confidence, independence, power. If you think about the person Anna wants to portray herself to be now that would definitely fit. With a side order of sexual abuse survivor hyper-sexuality. Just some food for thoughtā€¦

I think thereā€™s no doubt she has significant mental health issues, but that old blog I think yeah seemed quite down to earth but all the ā€˜realā€™ stuff was setting her up to say despite it not coming natural to her, this actually makes her all the more thenominal. She said similar in a recent podcast, how sheā€™s now the best woman in the universe at all things from sheer hard work rather than natural ability. I have no doubt this ā€˜vulnerabilityā€™ is all part of her act. But she doesnā€™t really talk about any flaws whatsoever day to day.

Reactions: 8
This is interesting. Itā€™s almost like a completely different person wrote this. Iā€™ve noticed the dramatic difference before myself. She certainly seemed more attached to reality in the past and even presented herself and dressed more like a normal human being then. She was definitely more attractive, less freakish and exaggerated. I wonder, did she start her fully committed decent into skankhood and megalomania when Trent dropped into her DMs? She was always a narc but that seems to be a marked turning point in her psychosis. Or - and I say this in all seriousness - have we actually been watching a splitting of her personality before our very eyes (which led her to Trent)? I think Iā€™ve pondered here before that she is so fully immersed in delusion that she appears to have a dissociative disorder/split personality. Whereby the psyche creates a second or multiple personalities to cope with past trauma or stress. Itā€™s very complex of course but frequently one of the split personalities will have traits that the wounded person wishes they had had to have protected themselves from the initial trauma in the first place. For instance; strength, hubris, self-confidence, independence, power. If you think about the person Anna wants to portray herself to be now that would definitely fit. With a side order of sexual abuse survivor hyper-sexuality. Just some food for thoughtā€¦

She had a video go viral (basically on how to contact your mp) in Jan 2020, around the time of the bushfires and pre Covid. Got about 330k views. It seems like that may have been the catalyst for the appearance of the self important, grand delusional Scammie that we see today.

There was a gradual shift in the tone of her posts from that point - it had been building as she did more talks, got more and more people in her down line and appeared as a speaker at more Isagenix conferences - and then the video just amplified it.

Reactions: 5
She had a video go viral (basically on how to contact your mp) in Jan 2020, around the time of the bushfires and pre Covid. Got about 330k views. It seems like that may have been the catalyst for appearance of the self important, grand delusional Scammie that we see today.
I didnā€™t know she saved Australia from the bushfires as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that post where she sounds almost ā€œnormalā€ is just a tactic. She could see that self depreciating posts were getting traction so she tried it on for size. That said, I do believe her delusions of grandeur are growing and have grown in the last 5-6 years, ever since she saved Australia from climate change.

off topic- Iā€™m now a VIP member- what are the levels? Iā€™ve been searching and canā€™t find. TBH pretty proud of myself for being good at something. Even if it is snarking

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that post where she sounds almost ā€œnormalā€ is just a tactic. She could see that self depreciating posts were getting traction so she tried it on for size. That said, I do believe her delusions of grandeur are growing and have grown in the last 5-6 years, ever since she saved Australia from climate change.

off topic- Iā€™m now a VIP member- what are the levels? Iā€™ve been searching and canā€™t find. TBH pretty proud of myself for being good at something. Even if it is snarking
Congratulations! You are now a phenomenal, global snarker in the top tier of your snarkiness, changing the world one snark at a time! I am concerned though that your post did not contain enough verbose paragraphs saying the same thing. You can say whatever you want and just because you said it and posted it makes it true!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations! You are now a phenomenal, global snarker in the top tier of your snarkiness, changing the world one snark at a time! I am concerned though that your post did not contain enough verbose paragraphs saying the same thing. You can say whatever you want and just because you said it and posted it makes it true!
Thank you! Iā€™ll send you the link to my private ā€œSnark Love Schoolā€ where you can be in the proximity of greatness for only $49.99 per month. šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how she will deal with the situation if she is unable to fall pregnant. Seeing she saved Australia and is the lead in climate change, when it comes to having babies that's a whole different landscape. Also, what's the obsession with calling turkey teeth 'king'. He's just a very ordinary bloke, not the smartest tool in the shed, short with glow in the dark teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest real about how she values her word so much is a good example and infuriating to listen to. It must have been why she updated the discord with the late hub non-updates, she knew this podcast was coming out and be dragged through glass if she hadn't of done something

Reactions: 3
Her latest real about how she values her word so much is a good example and infuriating to listen to. It must have been why she updated the discord with the late hub non-updates, she knew this podcast was coming out and be dragged through glass if she hadn't of done something
I think that the truly revealing bit is this

ā€œI truly believe if you don't want to get knocked from your centre no matter what life throws at you, cultivate a life where you're the person who does what they say they're going to do TO YOURSELF.ā€

Sheā€™s not saying do what you say youā€™re going to do in business; or for others; or for any situation other than talking about yourself.

So - if she says that sheā€™s going to get up every morning and go for a run, she always does what she says.

But if itā€™s ā€œIā€™ll update the hub every monthā€; Iā€™ll sell out my NFT project; Iā€™ll never give up on fighting cmilate change ā€¦. Yeah, nah ā€¦ sorry asā€¦ you donā€™t have to do what you say in those situations !!!!

Reactions: 6

ā€œI truly believe if you don't want to get knocked from your centre no matter what life throws at you, cultivate a life where you're the person who does what they say they're going to do TO YOURSELF.ā€

Sheā€™s not saying do what you say youā€™re going to do in business; or for others; or for any situation other than talking about yourself.

So - if she says that sheā€™s going to get up every morning and go for a run, she always does what she says.

But if itā€™s ā€œIā€™ll update the hub every monthā€; Iā€™ll sell out my NFT project; Iā€™ll never give up on fighting cmilate change ā€¦. Yeah, nah ā€¦ sorry asā€¦ you donā€™t have to do what you say in those situations !!!!
Sheā€™s always able to follow through if itā€™s something that will benefit HERā€¦ but if itā€™s something that will benefit others (like updating the TAW hub or being transparent in the discord with the Tawkward Women)ā€¦ well thatā€™s an entirely different storyā€¦

Sheā€™s always able to follow through if itā€™s something that will benefit HERā€¦ but if itā€™s something that will benefit others (like updating the TAW hub or being transparent in the discord with the Tawkward Women)ā€¦ well thatā€™s an entirely different storyā€¦
You articulated it so much better than I did - Iā€™ve exceeded my word count for the day so was struggling to find any!!

Reactions: 1

Ohhhhh so yeth and both only applies to scammie and not her ā€œinvestorsā€, that does make a lot of sense!