Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wait so her working "relentlessly and flat out" on TAW Collective equals a winter collection to be released in time for spring and... nothing else? So dithruptive in the spathe.
Yep. Because you know. Goldie folk need winter wear in September/October.
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---
Is she hinting that they might be moving to a different dorm room apartment?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

KrittyKat

VIP Member
13 taws up for sale now
Thatā€™s an additional two listed since the weekend?

I guess at best, the people trying to sell them should list them for the current AUD/eth equivalent to what they purchased them for so that they donā€™t loose money.

1eth = approx $2700 when it was first launched; so at .22 eth that was equivalent to about $590aud.

1 eth is currently worth approx $5k ā€¦. So by my (admittedly bad maths) if they are sold for 0.12eth thatā€™s about $600aud on todays eth price.

• Haha

AwkwardPen

This was the ā€œsupposedā€ update (see attached).

But her big day of bizness today has been all about updating the new money spinner - inner circle - rather than the ā€œcompletely shot in the ass because of Annas decisions ā€œ NFT project.

I wonder if in her lessons on money and investing she covers ā€œ how to encourage people to spend money on your grift - by explaining what an awesome investment it is - then purposely tanking that investment because you canā€™t wait to fund your vanity project with the proceeds and then brag about all the things that you are doing for yourself with the money that you earned from your griftā€

View attachment 3027744
I wonder if she promotes the NFTs in the 'money and investing' chat?

pettybetty1

VIP Member
She just canā€™t plan, obviously, shoots from the hip and get her poor Awkies excited with her passion and ViSIon then delivers on about 10% of it. But hang in there, think big picture.

Also, doesnā€™t she have a Hub plan to deliver? Why is she doing all this shit now? Just do your gym class like a normal person and then get to work!
Literally!!! Get to work šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Oh
Dr Ashlee Good who was a victim in the Bondi stabbing. I didnā€™t want to refer to her as Ash as that seemed a bit reductive/overly familiar about a person that I donā€™t /didnā€™t know.
wow I didnā€™t realise she was a doctor. Totally respect that, Ash seems overly familiar.
---
How many tickets to the vixen event were available initially? Thereā€™s currently 46 left - I wonder if this will go the way of the Radiance Day Dance Clubs!!

Also a reminder as per @AwkwardPen post two days ago (reciept attached below) that Scamdog said that community events would be free for TAW holders.

So far, sheā€™s charged then for the TAW launch party (except that all her besties attended for free) and is now attempting to charge them for this first community event.

TAW/SLS community - if you are reading this, what further information do you need to show you that the only thing that makes Anna care about her community is how much money she can squeeze out of you?
Someone sleuth šŸ•µ upthread (canā€™t remember) put in she wanted to buy 50 and I think it came up as it was exceeding the available amount.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Won - I just looked at

I just looked at Rareā€™s IG page and can see where Scamdog is drawing her inspo from

Iā€™ve never heard of her or her brand before but at the very least her clothes looked a little bit distinctive with the branding and the textures on the fabrics. I mean, there are dozens of others very similar but it looks like it tries a bit. The TAW one literally looked exactly the same as anything else bar the hideous 80s logo. You could have bought them in cotton on or Kmart. Terrible terrible understanding of branding.

AwkwardPen

With meta ads, do businesses pay per click through or per view?? Either way, you know what to do if you see one!!

also - Iā€™ve been thinking about what a dreadful business model Inner Circle is.

if I joined today, over months Iā€™d outlay over $550 for access to monthly video meetings, affirmations, journal prompts and Spotify playlists.

But then if @pettybetty1 joined in twelve months time for $47 she gets access to everything that I paid over $550 for.

sounds reasonable??
A quick google search and I feel like i am already more knowledgeable than Scamdog and Co šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20240627_193946_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_194031_Samsung Internet.jpg

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Iā€™m guessing still no roadmap delivered in the discord?
This was the ā€œsupposedā€ update (see attached).

But her big day of bizness today has been all about updating the new money spinner - inner circle - rather than the ā€œcompletely shot in the ass because of Annas decisions ā€œ NFT project.

I wonder if in her lessons on money and investing she covers ā€œ how to encourage people to spend money on your grift - by explaining what an awesome investment it is - then purposely tanking that investment because you canā€™t wait to fund your vanity project with the proceeds and then brag about all the things that you are doing for yourself with the money that you earned from your griftā€

IMG_5747.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

amiallowedhere

Who actually watches podcasts? Fuck these people are such narcs. Like who seriously has the time to sit and WATCH someone siting in a chair and talking into a mic? Listen, fine. But watch? Get a life.
Hard agree. WHO honestly has the time to do that?!
Iā€™m sure she will just think our priorities are out of whack if we canā€™t sit and watch her talk. šŸ¤Ŗ

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
My god, Anna 2020 was, dare I say it, somewhat likable .....

View attachment 3023740View attachment 3023741
---
Wiki update: Iā€™m currently dumping information and media into the template just ti get it all in one place, to collate it. Once Iā€™ve gone through all sources, Iā€™ll format and cross reference everything to make it easier to navigate. Apologies for it being more than a little shambolic at the moment.

Please donā€™t feel that Iā€™m gatekeeping - feel free to jump in and add any info, screenshots, videos, links etc either in this thread or directly on/in the wiki.
This is interesting. Itā€™s almost like a completely different person wrote this. Iā€™ve noticed the dramatic difference before myself. She certainly seemed more attached to reality in the past and even presented herself and dressed more like a normal human being then. She was definitely more attractive, less freakish and exaggerated. I wonder, did she start her fully committed decent into skankhood and megalomania when Trent dropped into her DMs? She was always a narc but that seems to be a marked turning point in her psychosis. Or - and I say this in all seriousness - have we actually been watching a splitting of her personality before our very eyes (which led her to Trent)? I think Iā€™ve pondered here before that she is so fully immersed in delusion that she appears to have a dissociative disorder/split personality. Whereby the psyche creates a second or multiple personalities to cope with past trauma or stress. Itā€™s very complex of course but frequently one of the split personalities will have traits that the wounded person wishes they had had to have protected themselves from the initial trauma in the first place. For instance; strength, hubris, self-confidence, independence, power. If you think about the person Anna wants to portray herself to be now that would definitely fit. With a side order of sexual abuse survivor hyper-sexuality. Just some food for thoughtā€¦