Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Iā€™m a huge swiftie, Iā€™ve been to many concerts including the eras tourā€¦but when TayTay brought Travis on stage at her recent concert, it just gave me Anna and SK ickā€¦the insertion of boyfriends into all facets of life.

Sorry swifties!! Iā€™ll be banished now.
Yeah, I don't bring my husband to work. That would be weird.

Reactions: 7

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Back in Sept, Scammies old website lifesshinyprettythings.com that became annaandmorgan.com went offline - not sure wether the webpage ownership expired and Annie couldn't be fucked/couldn't afford to renew OR she realised that it was problematic in terms of proving how much she has revised her history.

anyhooo - the internet is truly forever, because there's an archive page that stores pretty much every webpage that ever existed. Wayback machine Keeps E V E R Y T H I N G .

So, for anyone who missed it, let me introduce you to the wonder that was annaandmorgan.com available here:

and here

One of her often repeated SELF LOVE origin stories is how she hit ROCKBOTTOM and was hospitalised in 2010 with panic attacks and given the choice to either be admitted to a psych ward OR take medication and go home with a responsible adult. In her retelling of this story, she went home; decided that her panic attacks and anxiety were because she hated herself and that she needed to do the opposite - love herself. And that people who exercised always looked happy, so that was what she was going to start doing ............

Except in 2016 she was telling a different story .........that in 2009 "That all changed however when one night, Morgan and I were having a party at the house with a few friends, and I was my usual at the time, weekend warrior, few ecstasy deep self ā€“ and I went inside by myself to put bathers on to have a spa with the girls. I remember putting some green bathers on in the bathroom really hurriedly and as I ran back out to go join the party I caught the reflection of myself in the mirror ā€“ and honestly didnā€™t recognise the girl staring back. It was the first time in my life, I didnā€™t vibe with the body I saw in the mirror.

That was a Saturday night, and by the following morning, Morgan and I had had a huge chat about our health and weight and decided to go do something about it. By the Monday, we were attending our first weight watchers meeting to educate ourselves on food, being inspired with some healthy recipes and learning at the very least the basics around what healthy food looked like.

The next year we changed our habits and completely transformed our lives ā€“ Morgan loosing 23kg and me loosing 17kg (6kg of which came from major jaw surgery).

Link to this blog post here :

I mean, lets face it - the drama of a hospitaliation v's the vanity story of looking in the mirror and not liking what you see, makes for a much more dramatic story - and what network marketer/online coach doesn't have a rags to riches/dramatic origin story where THEY WALKED THROUGH FIRES/OVERCAME ADVERSITY to get where they are today and truly inspire others to follow their path wah wah fucking wah ???
Oh gosh yes I (for some reason) listened to her wax lyrical about this hospital visit and the ultimatum by the doctor that sheā€™d be forced to stay blah blah blah. And then self-love and movement came into her life and coincidentally spruking that bullshit as the be all and end all of everything is how she makes all the very large sums of money now.

Also sheā€™s eluded to Morgan not being interested in health and fitness at all as one of the reasons they broke up šŸ¤„. Sounds like he was the same as her, got his shit together health wise, but he probably stayed sane while she went cookydook with it all.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
That was me, it said at that stage that there was only 49 available so unsure how many were initially available as this was after it was announced and had been live for the day. šŸ¤”

This!!!!! As well as her not providing any of her promises to provide a timeline for the planned JPG utility. This is literally her flexing hard to them that she doesnā€™t work for anyone.. she will do what she wants, when she wants - because regardless she has their money and is adamant that their *investment* has been met. She is an absolute vile human.
(Screenshots provided earlier of the podcast transcripts Feb 2023 explicitly saying she had the next 3 experts lined up - business queen (assuming this was Unicorn Kel), a finance expert and a sex expert.)

View attachment 3017507
Still no meta ad campaigns either!
ahhh - I was wondering what had happened with the meta ads. I was sure that she said at the last bored meeting - on 14th June Feb - that meta ads had gone live that day.

When she ā€œjumps on ā€œ IG and says that she has had a bizzy day of biznessing; what the fuck is she actually doing????

edit: just went back to check; she absolutely said, on June 14ths board meeting; that meta ads had started that day. Another lie??? Or did they go so woefully that she turned them off??

• Haha
  • Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I was have having a bit of a read through the transcripts of Scamdog Millionares appearance on the besties podcast - Babes Talking Business.
Anna Rose claims that TAW The Awakened Woman is in the top 5% of NFT projects in the world. So I decided to do some Googling, surely if this thernominal project is doing so well then it would be getting spoken about GLOBALLY. Itā€™s not, not a single write up, article or mentionā€¦. Anywhere!!!
What I did find is a book titled:
The Awakened Woman
ā€œThe Awakened Woman: A Guide for Remembering & Igniting Your Sacred Dreams is her accessible, intimate, and evocative guide that teaches nine essential lessons to encourage all women to reexamine their dreams and uncover the power hidden within themā€”power that can recreate our world for the better.ā€
And a foreword by Oprah.. the same Oprah who is going to coach for free in the utility hub?
Must have been a pretty inspiring read hey Annie.

View attachment 3023527
View attachment 3023531
View attachment 3023532

View attachment 3023533View attachment 3023540View attachment 3023541
OH. So Anna has plaguerized and stolen the entire concept, framework and name for her platform from another woman? A woman of color no less? A woman who put the time, effort, education and dedication into her writing only for it to be stolen by a white woman in Australia and claimed as her own to profit off of? Well color me shocked. Hhmmm, I wonder if there is some copyright infringement here that Dr. Trent would like to know about?

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Yeah - I think that her "convid" years might take up several wiki pages
---
Wiki started - go your hardest

---
Hi, as requested a wiki has been created here

Excellent -thank you so much @Yel - may we please get a wiki button added to the thread list (or wherever it goes) for ease of access/navigation?

Last edited:
  • Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
She will 100% be using her sycophants as slave/forced labour. Itā€™s an essential element of a cult. Iā€™m not even joking here. If you remember back to any cults youā€™ve heard about almost every one of them utilized this component as part of their power structure. It reinforces the cult leaderā€™s control over their followers while allowing the leader to make a shit-tonne of money illegally. It also keeps the cultist financially dependent on the leader because they are either grossly underpaid or their wages are garnished by the cult altogether. Sheā€™s already engaged in it to a certain extent by using her cultists as free models for the photo shoots.
so true - just finished watching ā€œEscaping twin flamesā€ and can see Scamdog and Short King setting up a similar ā€œbiznessā€ to celebrate their own diving union and ā€œhelpā€ others find theirs.
---
@KrittyKat The wiki looks amazing!!

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ Thank you xx

If anyone has any contributions - anecdotes, quotes, photos, videos etc - either whack them into this thread, or use the edit button to add them to the wiki either under one of the topic headlines on just at the bottom - and I can then re edit/link etc them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Morgans ex wife

So sheā€™s getting the TAW holders to now run free ā€œcoachingā€ on the hub? LMAO WHAT
Bets are itā€™s Coco Dee. That women has her naked baby and her vagina all over the internet. She had birth pics and videos and her very public Insta.
---
66334D77-38E9-4B4F-BDDB-25A427783013.jpeg

---
Looks like these new offerings are available on Coco dees website.

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Whoā€™s going to tell Scamdog that Short Kings constant swipes at his ex means that her ā€œwhole and healed masculine energyā€ is still thinking about his ex and hasnā€™t got over the breakup ???!!!!
Oh yeah, she left his ass and he still hasnā€™t gotten over it! For sure.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Sheā€™s forgotten that Shelby actually ā€œhard launchedā€ SK for her mid June ā€¦. This is the monumental moment that we first sighted those glow-in-the-dark teeth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1719549327085.jpeg

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Slightly better for vixen - they've sold an additional 27 pieces/$2525.75 of stock over the past three weeks (so now down to 1335 pieces in stock = $111,701.95 )

Based on this though, how the fuck she can say, with a straight face, that she's dominating the active wear industry is beyond me???
Vixen still has 1335 pieces of stock?!? Yikes

• Wow

It's A Beautiful Day

If TAW collective is still around in 12 months!

Embody launched 9 months ago - 75%stock sold
Vixen launched 5 months ago - 40% stock sold

With both ranges the majority of sales occurred within the first 48 hours.

On the sales trends to date, if she gets more than 20% of Aurora sold, sheā€™s doing well!!
---

This doesnā€™t include the 4 colours and 6 sizes of shorts (stock amounts not showing on shopify) or socks, hats and stickers (I could not be fucked checking them).

Could be up to an additional $30k in stock that she is still holding - and that the warehouse is charging storage fees on).
Correction 40% and 75% soldOUT šŸ˜‰

• Haha
@KrittyKat The wiki looks amazing!!

• Heart