Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks šŸ¤¢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With meta ads, do businesses pay per click through or per view?? Either way, you know what to do if you see one!!

also - Iā€™ve been thinking about what a dreadful business model Inner Circle is.

if I joined today, over months Iā€™d outlay over $550 for access to monthly video meetings, affirmations, journal prompts and Spotify playlists.

But then if @pettybetty1 joined in twelve months time for $47 she gets access to everything that I paid over $550 for.

sounds reasonable??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
With meta ads, do businesses pay per click through or per view?? Either way, you know what to do if you see one!!

also - Iā€™ve been thinking about what a dreadful business model Inner Circle is.

if I joined today, over months Iā€™d outlay over $550 for access to monthly video meetings, affirmations, journal prompts and Spotify playlists.

But then if @pettybetty1 joined in twelve months time for $47 she gets access to everything that I paid over $550 for.

sounds reasonable??
A quick google search and I feel like i am already more knowledgeable than Scamdog and Co šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20240627_193946_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_194031_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 4
duck me!!!!!.. I should have kept swiping!!!!!!!!!!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
View attachment 3019379
It still blows my mind that she genuinely lists spending time with her as part of a prize or payment. As if anyone knows or cares who she is. In fact, sheā€™s listed it twice in the post:
ā€œDinner with the founderā€
ā€œSpend time with the founder.ā€

you know what would say more as a ā€œfounderā€ babe? Just paying people money for their time and image. Like a legitimate business.

Jesus wept, the cocktail of delusion and arrogance is breathtaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

sounds reasonable??
Meta ads basic:
You upload your media.
Pick you demographic/ audience & cost
(Cost pay per clicks or a total amount)
You publish

You can also schedule ads/ campaigns

I did this for the small family business I worked for, through clicking blindly and learning as I went our first our ads reached over 200 000 people the first week over Facebook and Instagram.

I also set up our google analytics and built our SEO myself.
Didnā€™t cost them a single extra cent: all very easy and learning accessible!!

And for context the ad didnā€™t cost more than $250aud on Facebook/ instagram!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I canā€™t wait for this wiki to start to take shape. Here are some samples of her 2021 ramblings. For anyone newer here- she has been a narcissistic asshole for years. Posts about children having heart attacks from the vaccine, her asserting that THOUSANDS of Drs and nurses were stood down for not having a vaccine (lmaoooooo) and also saying she is fit and healthy so too bad if you have a chronic health condition or disability she doesnā€™t give a duck and you should just be healthy like her. Total bleep
Yeah Iā€™m a nurse and I donā€™t know a single person in my organisation that was stood down for not getting the jab. They all just bleeping got it because theyā€™re health professionals who believe in science šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry I just canā€™t get over how someone can claim to be running no less than four ā€œmillion dollar global companiesā€ or whatever, bang on about her wealth and abundance, yet canā€™t seem to afford a few hundred bucks to fly some models to the Gold Coast and pay them standard union rates for appearing in advertising material?! Do these community members sign a media release? Can she then use their image in perpetuity? Or is it just some bike pants and a couple of glasses of sparkling wine for potentially handing over the rights to their images? I truly hope some of them are asking these questions. Do not EVER hand over your personal image without a signed contract and an agreed fee schedule!

• Heart
Oh sweet baby Jesus I canā€™t. Breathe. This was the output of the woman who grasped social media advertising faster than anyone ever in history?!?!
I didnā€™t spend any time pondering it but now that I have, it really is worse that I ever could have imagined.

The punctuation. The capitalisation. The phrasing. The 80s imagery. The 80s logo. The stupid tagline. The fact that she PAID to learn how to create this.

Made my day.

• Haha
I didnā€™t spend any time pondering it but now that I have, it really is worse that I ever could have imagined.

The punctuation. The capitalisation. The phrasing. The 80s imagery. The 80s logo. The stupid tagline. The fact that she PAID to learn how to create this.

Made my day.
The font! I've gotta give props to the font too. It is just the cherry on top šŸ¤Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Depends on what the campaign is. If youā€™re wanting meta to optimise for reach (eyeballs) you pay per impression, if youā€™re wanting to show people most likely to take action (which in this case, no one), youā€™d pay per click on the link or whatever you set up that ā€˜actionā€™ to be. Even though she believes sheā€™s a global brand, biggest in the world, sheā€™d be paying by impression I think as no one knows about taw and the monumental container that it is šŸ« 

Remember: stay HOT this winter with taw

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1DC11767-3578-48D1-B146-98807205C7DF.jpeg

Lauren Simpson has announced she is closing Rare, her activewear brand. Lauren Simpson has 1.9 million followers on Instagram.

TAW has no hope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Won - I just looked at
View attachment 3021177
Lauren Simpson has announced she is closing Rare, her activewear brand. Lauren Simpson has 1.9 million followers on Instagram.

TAW has no hope.
I just looked at Rareā€™s IG page and can see where Scamdog is drawing her inspo from

Reactions: 3