Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks 🤢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ll make that a bit more concise:
I showed up, you are so lucky
I am very busy, you are so lucky I’m here
I told you what you were getting, you got it, so lucky
I’m going to add some free, promotional tit from a friend, you are so lucky
It’s going to be up to you to put stuff on the hub, so you can’t blame me if you are lazy
You are all really annoying and can you please shut up because I am very important and I don’t have time or energy for your whining.
I always follow through…except when I don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did some of the awkward women actually get conned into buying 20-40 clip arts. How does Scamma sleep at night?
1719456723504.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did some of the awkward women actually get conned into buying 20-40 clip arts. How does Scamma sleep at night? View attachment 3019398
nah - yet another lie. I think that there *might* be one community member that has 10 (tha awakened nurse? I think? Will need to check) but all of the other 10+ “holders” are just Anna’s various wallets - a combination of her own private ones plus ones that she is claiming to hold as “community” JPEGs that were meant to be used for giveaways and promotions.

Funnily enough though - when it comes to give away, it’s been the community contributing to a fund that buys NFTs for nominated community members rather than Scamdog reaching into her - or the so called community - wallets that she holds

screenshots are the distribution of NFTs (ie what percentage of holders have 1, 2 , 3 etc TAW NFTs) as well as how many TAW s each individual has.

TBH, I’m a bit shocked by how many have 5 or more - that’s a minimum of $2500 they’ve spent on them - TAW co is going to need to make tens of millions of dollars in profit, never mind sales, before they even get close to making back what they spent.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ahhhh…it all makes sense now…his quote about having a stinky sex dick! It’s because it’s so teeny tiny that it has to be sniffed out because it’s not visible to the naked eye! Got it! Phew…mystery solved!
Oh no. This reminds me of when Stormy Daniels said that Trump’s dick reminded her of a mushroom.
“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart ...” Now all I’m going to be able to see when I look at Dumbdumb Mouthbreather is his baby dick 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Excerpt from another podcast she’s recently appeared on.

Left without comment because I just do not know what to say about her level of total delusion

(Talking about her involvement with an alleged perpetrator of DV)

“But even to that extent, as a powerful woman that's very well known here in Australia

From Crown Yourself: A Deep Dive into Healing, Self-Discovery, and the Power of Inner Work with Anna Rose, 19 Jun 2024
---
And this reminder here:

IG stories Jan 17, 2024 Because last night on the call to my holders, I said you have to understand how much I back myself. This is before today's call. I said I am willing that one and H will kill me because I didn't tell him this, but I said I'm willing that when time comes like for that first profit pool, if I want you to have more profits because it's a 5050 profits there. I was like I would forego profits of myself to give you and I mean that because obviously those calls are reported, uploaded and I'm saying it again and it's and it's just the truth. That is exactly what I would do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all 👋👋👋 I need some help coming up with a description of ARR for the Intro section of the wiki. Any suggestions??

For the life of me I can't believe these women believe her tit. I have a couple of friends who were following munty let's just say they have now seen the light. Another thing that bugs me about her, is the way she calls turkey teeth 'king'. He's just an everyday bloke with glow in the dark teeth and has the intelligence of a house brick. I'm also going to check out coco, not sure I'm looking forward to seeing her vjj.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hi all 👋👋👋 I need some help coming up with a description of ARR for the Intro section of the wiki. Any suggestions??
I can take absolutely no credit for this except prompting chatGPT 😂😂😂 it has delivered!!!
*please see attached screenshot of the claim of 4x million dollar businesses

Anna Rose Richards: An Epic Saga of Entrepreneurial Delusions and Popcorn Ceilings

Behold! 🥁 The one and only, Anna Rose Richards, the self-proclaimed extraordinaire of not one, not two, not three, but FOUR businesses, all glittering with the opulence of million-dollar dreams. 🌟 Living in a vintage, oh-so-retro 80s apartment (complete with the glorious popcorn ceiling that screams nostalgia and dust bunnies), she exudes the charm of a true entrepreneurial illusionist. 🎭✨

A beacon of MLM wonder, Anna enlightens the world with her infinite wisdom: “It’s a beautiful day to have a beautiful day!” 🌼🌈 And, of course, she struts with the confidence of someone who clearly loves herself because she moves like she loves herself… and she absolutely, undeniably, positively believes in her phenomenal prowess. 💃👑 So, grab your popcorn (ceilings), folks, because this is one saga you won’t want to miss! 🎬🍿

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@KrittyKat Option 2 also 😂 I thought it should include the convid.

**Anna Rose Richards: The Phenomenal Entrepreneurial Titan of Popcorn Ceilings and Dubious Ventures!**

Behold! 🌟 The unparalleled, the magnificent, the inimitable **Anna Rose Richards**, a self-proclaimed titan of industry and a master of none, but that's just details! She is the spectacular, awe-inspiring force behind not one, not two, not three, but FOUR (count them, FOUR!) industries, each shimmering with the elusive promise of million-dollar success. 🤑💫

Residing in the epitome of retro chic, her domicile is an 80s apartment, complete with the luxurious charm of a popcorn ceiling that’s practically a historical artifact of outdated interior design. 🏠✨ Here, Anna weaves her web of MLM magic, conning—uh, I mean, *empowering*—unsuspecting folks with her daily mantra: "It's a beautiful day to have a beautiful!" (repeat until you believe it, or until your head spins). 🌞🌼

Anna struts with an air of self-love so profound, you'd think she’s discovered the secret to perpetual motion! Yes, indeed, she moves like she loves herself because she moves like she loves herself. 💃💖 But wait, there's more! Our fearless leader is also a proud anti-vaxxer, a staunch believer that COVID-19 was nothing more than an elaborate hoax, a conspiracy wrapped in a riddle, tied up with a bow of... well, *whatever*. 🦠❌

So, ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves for a journey through the life and times of Anna Rose Richards, where delusion meets ambition, and the only thing higher than her self-esteem is the ceiling she so dearly loves. 🎉✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Welcome to Number Four in the series of "Fact Checking Claims Scamdog Makes".

In another podcast that she appears on (that seems to be recorded while she was doing SLS school this year - so, sometime in March or April?) Scamdog says:

(Talking about the rock bottom that she hit at age 22 that sent her in her self love journey)

“But back then, I'm so grateful for everything that happened because now I look back and I coach hundreds of thousands of women, ultimately like with my social media, but thousands, tens of thousands in my containers within self-love school, because that was my journey”

Let’s look at those separately

1. “I coach hundreds of thousands of women … with my social media” …. Before being deplatformed, her original IG platform had 70k; her current platform has 17k. her FB has 11k. Let’s pretend that there’s no crossover between FB followers and IG followers - so at most, years ago, she had 81k followers. What in the funky type of maths is she using to therefore claim that she has coached hundreds of thousands of woman via her social media???

2. “I coach …. Tens of thousands of women through … self love school

including the course that she ran this year, she has done 7 SLS. The maximum enrolment has been 270, for this year with a large number of woman repeating the course. Let’s be super, super generous and say she’s averaged 250 new attendees each course. Thats 1,750 women that she has coached through SLS - that’s not even thousands, never mind the tens of thousands that she’s claiming.
---
Oops - I forgot the TLDR: blatant untruths

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right on cue 👏
Thanks Kateybear for this atrociously written sponsored ad!
Or if this bullshit is from the professional meta people.. holy tit you’ve been punked!

IMG_7962.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Welcome to Number Four in the series of "Fact Checking Claims Scamdog Makes".

In another podcast that she appears on (that seems to be recorded while she was doing SLS school this year - so, sometime in March or April?) Scamdog says:

(Talking about the rock bottom that she hit at age 22 that sent her in her self love journey)

“But back then, I'm so grateful for everything that happened because now I look back and I coach hundreds of thousands of women, ultimately like with my social media, but thousands, tens of thousands in my containers within self-love school, because that was my journey”

Let’s look at those separately

1. “I coach hundreds of thousands of women … with my social media” …. Before being deplatformed, her original IG platform had 70k; her current platform has 17k. her FB has 11k. Let’s pretend that there’s no crossover between FB followers and IG followers - so at most, years ago, she had 81k followers. What in the funky type of maths is she using to therefore claim that she has coached hundreds of thousands of woman via her social media???

2. “I coach …. Tens of thousands of women through … self love school

including the course that she ran this year, she has done 7 SLS. The maximum enrolment has been 270, for this year with a large number of woman repeating the course. Let’s be super, super generous and say she’s averaged 250 new attendees each course. Thats 1,750 women that she has coached through SLS - that’s not even thousands, never mind the tens of thousands that she’s claiming.
---
Oops - I forgot the TLDR: blatant untruths
The lies just roll… she slams her fist into her palm and counts on her fingers and BAM it’s real in her mind!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7