Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has honestly made my week. Maybe she can start digging and unearth the underground tunnels as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I absolutely cannot cope or breathe at “if I go missing” LMAOOOOOO It’s honestly hilarious but low key… it’s really a sign of her very poor mental health.. as funny as it is, on a deeper level it’s actually concerning she has such big delusions like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has crotch rot munty skipped her medication again. She is delusional. So, she thinks she's going to bring down the Govt and politicians, Police and Senior Officials and Judges in some sort of petition. Is she off her head, 99.9% of these people have no idea who she is let alone give a flying duck about her. Shes been doing too much blow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For anyone wondering, this is “the list” that she’s referring to

TLDR: In 2015 Lib Senator Bill Heffernan used parliamentary privilege to reveal that he had (allegedly) been given a list of 28 high profile pedophile s “including judges, politicians, senior police and a former Prime minister”. He gave no further detail (then or later) about who was on the list or the nature of their crimes.

This was also the highly trustworthy (I’m being sarcastic) senator who FORGED documents to accuse a high court judge (Micheal Kirby) of using commonwealth cars to pick up young men.

I dunno - if an avowed anti pedophile campaigner, such as former Sr Heffernan, was given such a list, wouldn’t t he want the perpetrators to be punished? And maybe take the list to the press to publish? Or reveal the names in camera himself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Genuinely cannot wait for the next TAW meeting where she tells the poor suckers “she’s been too busy saving the world” to worry about their investment come tax time! Lol at her going missing - unless it’s missing to Bali to avoid getting served when TAW collapses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t help but feel that if Anna wasn’t on the DV bandwagon because of things that allegedly happened to her, she’d definitely have joined the ‘Not All Men’ or ‘Men are Victims of DV Too’ bandwagons instead. I just find it very hard to believe anything to puts her name to.

Reactions: 15
How can a woman of three international companies have the time to spend writing these bloody word salads, day in day out.
Previous time she could surely be using in the global companies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's going to happen to her 3 global companies when she goes away for 6 weeks. She couldn't even get zoom meetings and times correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t help but feel that if Anna wasn’t on the DV bandwagon because of things that allegedly happened to her, she’d definitely have joined the ‘Not All Men’ or ‘Men are Victims of DV Too’ bandwagons instead. I just find it very hard to believe anything to puts her name to.
Yessss.

She probably needs to keep her MRA support quiet for now as it doesn’t suit her current narrative.

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if we are doing a bit of an Anna in assuming that tattle is at the top of her mind and thinking that her latest cyber crimes/brilliant investigator story was either aimed at Trent (she’s accused him of starting an only fans account using footage of her that he obtained without her consent; but she’s also back tracked on that and said that he “threatened” to release it. Either way taking and distributing images without consent is definitely a crime that the cyber crime unit, either federal or state, would investigate further.

Didn’t she also say, at some point that she had a developer who ripped her off or hacked her site? And accused the Hubbards of “idea theft”? Maybe her post was aimed at them, not tattlers?

Previous stories that she has made have def been aimed at tattlers; but now I’m not so sure about this one?

(I’m also wondering if 86’s is said developer ??) I’ll have to search through my screen shots to see what she actually accused them of doing)

I’m wondering if we are doing a bit of an Anna in assuming that tattle is at the top of her mind and thinking that her latest cyber crimes/brilliant investigator story was either aimed at Trent (she’s accused him of starting an only fans account using footage of her that he obtained without her consent; but she’s also back tracked on that and said that he “threatened” to release it. Either way taking and distributing images without consent is definitely a crime that the cyber crime unit, either federal or state, would investigate further.

Didn’t she also say, at some point that she had a developer who ripped her off or hacked her site? And accused the Hubbards of “idea theft”? Maybe her post was aimed at them, not tattlers?

Previous stories that she has made have def been aimed at tattlers; but now I’m not so sure about this one?

(I’m also wondering if 86’s is said developer ??) I’ll have to search through my screen shots to see what she actually accused them of doing)
Ohhh honestly good spotting!!!!!! Because she said he stole from her? The Jpegs and locked her out of her NFT wallets?

Reactions: 6
Ohhh honestly good spotting!!!!!! Because she said he stole from her? The Jpegs and locked her out of her NFT wallets?
To upload content on onlyfans with a partner the other person has to be verified through the site with ID, there’s absolutely no way that has happened. It’s set up so there can’t be revenge p0rn.
So maybe just the crypto .. or she’s just talking tit because it makes her feel spethial.
Smoke and mirrors to avoid the hard hitting questions from the confused investors.

Omg I absolutely cannot cope or breathe at “if I go missing” LMAOOOOOO It’s honestly hilarious but low key… it’s really a sign of her very poor mental health.. as funny as it is, on a deeper level it’s actually concerning she has such big delusions like that
The podcast studio isn’t even in the spare room, it’s in the corner of that crappy lounge and using that disgusting rug 😂 Her dealer clearly has the goods, she is fried beyond help. Thanks for my new profile pic 😘

• Haha
So is munty not supporting the pepper spray motion now. I noticed she seems to have jumped of that bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The podcast studio isn’t even in the spare room, it’s in the corner of that crappy lounge and using that disgusting rug 😂 Her dealer clearly has the goods, she is fried beyond help. Thanks for my new profile pic 😘
I was hoping someone would use it! It’s amazing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So is munty not supporting the pepper spray motion now. I noticed she seems to have jumped of that bandwagon.
She distanced herself from it as soon as the backlash happened. First she described her involvement as ‘lending her profile 🫠’ then she took a break from walking through the fire of her grief and holding the alchemy of her rage to film a story asking people to leave the girls alone who are just trying to have a voice’. Subtext being they’re trying their best, just doing what they can while I ready to unleash the big guns 🤥

Get ready for the word salad post about what a phenomenal daughter she is because her Mum mothered the bestest most amazing way of all mothers in all the land. She so phenomenal, she deserves such a phenomenal mum who raised her and made her so phenomenal. Her mum walked through fires, but not the same amount or intensity as the fires she has walked through herself.

just kidding

She will write a word salad acknowledging what a wonderful Mother to SK’s children his ex is and how grateful she is that she is raising such amazing kids, given what a tit role model their dad is to them right now.

• Haha
Short Kings thenominal project launch is ASMR recordings of him chewing gum. All recoded in the incredible lounge room recording studio. The popcorn ceilings are really good for acoustics.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.