Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜Stay Wildā€™ queens! With your gym workouts and your runs along the Goldie beachfront, wfh and trips to Bali!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goes for a tattoo with her girlfriends. Takes her short king along šŸ« šŸ« 
LOL at getting a head massage during a 5min fine line tattoo.. oh the dramatics!.. and thinking it will be clear enough to read in 10+ let alone 40+ years. Even without the excessive alcohol consumption it will be fuzz. More so and quicker for a heavy drinker. - my skin suit is quite heavily tattooed so I kinda know.
You know what would have been cuter and more impactful than a basic tattooā€¦ a shared bank account. $10 a week into an account each year amongst friends to donate the money to a worthy cause. Something myself and my closest gfs are looking at doing to *make a difference* Rather than make a big bleeping song and dance about a cause.. claim to be doing something and then gently slide back into the ole .. move like I love myself posts after the HUGE DV MOVEMENTā€¦. Very reminiscent of the Climate Change posts you were soooo passionate aboutā€¦ how about you bleeping achieve something in a real space and place Anna Rose????

Looking at the attached screenshots from her FB.. take out climate change and replace with DV context and itā€™s almost bang onā€¦.

Interested to know her thoughts on fast fashion and their impact on climate changeā€¦ šŸ˜‰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL at getting a head massage during a 5min fine line tattoo.. oh the dramatics!.. and thinking it will be clear enough to read in 10+ let alone 40+ years. Even without the excessive alcohol consumption it will be fuzz. More so and quicker for a heavy drinker. - my skin suit is quite heavily tattooed so I kinda know.
You know what would have been cuter and more impactful than a basic tattooā€¦ a shared bank account. $10 a week into an account each year amongst friends to donate the money to a worthy cause. Something myself and my closest gfs are looking at doing to *make a difference* Rather than make a big bleeping song and dance about a cause.. claim to be doing something and then gently slide back into the ole .. move like I love myself posts after the HUGE DV MOVEMENTā€¦. Very reminiscent of the Climate Change posts you were soooo passionate aboutā€¦ how about you bleeping achieve something in a real space and place Anna Rose????

Looking at the attached screenshots from her FB.. take out climate change and replace with DV context and itā€™s almost bang onā€¦.

Interested to know her thoughts on fast fashion and their impact on climate changeā€¦ šŸ˜‰
Oh god would she ever shut up. Sheā€™s been going on for years hasnā€™t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know when Iā€™m ā€™deep in griefā€™ it takes just couple of short weeks for me to arrange a glamma Scamma photo shoot, hair extensions working overtime, a face full of filler framed by my aggressive brows staring intently at the camera, looking extraordinarily manly but draped in chiffon none the less, my new tat fresh on my arm, my travel agent working in the background. I rearrange the second bedroom in my rental and call it a podcast studio and I declare myself one of Australiaā€™s best podcasters, I film myself. Daily. I have emerged through the fires of my own metamorphosis and have arrived. It is the 1713th fire I've walked through. This time will stick. I am reborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

These climate change posts have absolutely sent me. Girl will latch onto anything for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s like she has to win some contest of having the most stuff on the go, which is more important than running any of them well?
This constant need to point out FACTs and DAtA about howā€™s sheā€™s the best at everything is amusing but also so sad.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I give the new commitment to the podcast three weeks. And I feel like that's being very generous.
---

OMG she waffles on so much without saying anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Itā€™s like she has to win some contest of having the most stuff on the go, which is more important than running any of them well?
This constant need to point out FACTs and DAtA about howā€™s sheā€™s the best at everything is amusing but also so sad.
Havenā€™t we heard this half a dozen times in the last few years? So Anna - are you prioritising this OVER updating the hub which was an absolute monthly commitment? Or the tours? Or all the added bonuses?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This seems like an intentional distraction, a slight of hand. Look over here (at my podcast hype and climate change drivel), not over here (at the NFT and clothing line that I am keeping you in the dark about and havenā€™t fulfilled any of my commitments on). She is a master at smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 13
I canā€™t wait till tax time and people start asking scamma if they will be getting profits to declare.

Reactions: 11
Cyber crime unit! Brilliant investigators!
Weird itā€™s like there would need to be an actual cyber crime committed?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ People giving their opinions on PUBLIC information ANNA chooses to put out there is not a crime. People are gonna talk about you when you put yourself out their on a public social media account. No one has threatened to harm, dox or anything of the sort, so really sheā€™s just wasting everyoneā€™s time. She will need to compile ā€œevidenceā€ and send it all through to cyber crimes. They will then say thereā€™s no threats here? Tattle doesnā€™t give out any user info etc. itā€™s a dead end.

Reactions: 12
Probably a seed of truth in that post as Iā€™m sure that people have taken it off tattle or have generally harassed her online, so she can go for it with those BUT letā€™s also remember that victims of stalking and harassment by violent partners cannot get police to do much. I completely disagree with people going to her directly and harassing her or putting her at risk in any way. The reality is though this is a gossip site. Just like there are gossip magazines and columns. Just as she makes money from the internet, it also attracts critics. Discussing things she says and does is just that, it is not criminal nor dangerous to her UNLESS she is threatened on here (which I havenā€™t seen) or she is threatened directly. Iā€™m happy to be corrected. Iā€™ve seen worse Google Reviews TBH.

PS The Cyber Crime UnƮt is pretty busy right now with crypto currency fraud and scammers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.