Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Anna’s delusions of grandeur have any limits?? Because this whole cyber crime unit threat seems to be Anna’s self grandiosity rearing itself again.

The types of crimes that cyber units on a national and state level are busy addressing are :

IMG_5249.jpeg

Reactions: 4
And it also would not go through the cyber crime unit. It would go through the esafety commissioner.
And I think the first step there is for the ‘victim’ to contact the platform, and the threshold is very high for it to be anything they will investigate as people giving opinions is actually not a crime 🫠

Reactions: 6
Does Anna’s delusions of grandeur have any limits?? Because this whole cyber crime unit threat seems to be Anna’s self grandiosity rearing itself again.

The types of crimes that cyber units on a national and state level are busy addressing are :

View attachment 2924378
Hahaha like I said last time the Antilag forums are still up and she sat in the police station to report those crimes all those years ago….
---
409CF959-DF58-4F0E-A631-7E9994B2EB42.jpeg

694FF873-2868-42A2-A3FE-A01ECF89AF3E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Much bigger people online - Anna Paul etc can’t get gossip threads taken down. Neither can scammie rose. It’s just hot air. Clearly she’s got tattle rattle. I’d say someone has reached out to her again and said they found this forum

Reactions: 7
And it also would not go through the cyber crime unit. It would go through the esafety commissioner.
correct, doesn't meet ASD or AFPs definition of Cyber Crime, nor the eSafety Commissioner's threshold for Adult Cyber Abuse. Scamma is a silly, silly billy - manic episode or bubbly... you be the judge 🥰

Reactions: 9
We mentioned tax time and her awkward women investors = tattle rattle

oooooh I’m shaking, cyber team are out for people with opinions on social media flakers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean… 86er’s went REAL quiet but they seemed to think scammie had committed some cyber crimes her self 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh Scammie you stupid duck. You use this threat every few months, it's getting real boring.

Reactions: 10
I wish I was smart enough to be able to work out what this means 😂
86’s is a tattle profile that we think might be Trent or the Hubbard Husband - has popped into tattle threads a few times (about two years ago around the time that the TAW NFT was released, and again a few weeks ago). Made a few comments - several of which got deleted along with other tattlers responses. Suspect that he reported the comments that question their identity to get them removed from tattle.

Wonder if this is what the brilliant investigator/ cyber crime unit comment is about?

PS have taken a screenshot of this in case it gets reported and deleted, presumably by 86’s.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
86’s is a tattle profile that we think might be Trent or the Hubbard Husband - has popped into tattle threads a few times (about two years ago around the time that the TAW NFT was released, and again a few weeks ago). Made a few comments - several of which got deleted along with other tattlers responses. Suspect that he reported the comments that question their identity to get them removed from tattle.

Wonder if this is what the brilliant investigator/ cyber crime unit comment is about?

PS have taken a screenshot of this in case it gets reported and deleted, presumably by 86’s.
Thank you for the reminder!

Reactions: 3
OK, ok, Joan of Arc, but when is your next TAW drop, where is the financial transparency you promised and when is the next board meeting so you can be held accountable?

She is trying so hard to distract. 🙄
It’s so obvious right! She is so predictable.

I really feel like there is a cycle to her posting. She changes the topic, but it’s the same pattern over and over.

Reactions: 13
Wait! Is she implying that The Government is going to abduct her!?

Get on some medication you bleeping crack head.
Yes. 🙄
Here are both slides, for context.
Her petition is going to be so powerful they’ll be hunting her down to silence her!

(This picture is going to be so perfect as a reaction to all of her dopey bullshit from now on.)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.