Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m listening right now… and it’s painful. It’s so painful I’m struggling to take notes, they are major cringe together. Her lisp is really tilting me aswell.

All the besties are raw dogging at the same time to have babies when the time is right 🤮
Yeah imagine a group of successful as they like to call themselves 30 year olds. Tell their husbands that they are not going to try for a child they long for untill their besties are ready. Sounds like a bunch of 14 year olds.

So these stalker accusations she wants to go to the media about. Is she suggesting it’s “the angry feminists” from 4 years ago she’s trying to privately sue for defamation?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s gonna prosecute us for defamation? Anna, do it. Try. Guess why you can’t? That lil tiny issue: the old truth defence. And I’d seek costs baby girl. Your business dealings would be heard in open court - and you would not win. You have no idea how the legal system works. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't bring myself to listen to her. I tried with soz the snoz and couldn't finish, I think I would need alcohol and lots of it to listen to crotch rot munty, and I don't drink alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't bring myself to listen to her. I tried with soz the snoz and couldn't finish, I think I would need alcohol and lots of it to listen to crotch rot munty, and I don't drink alcohol.
Yes it’s a hard listen. I will not listen to the whole thing. I’ve skipped through to the bits i wanted to laugh about.

The spirit of her unborn children is another level of crazy.

Her daughter will bring peace to her life.

Her son will be wild.

Daughter will be born first she knows it. She feels their spirits around her.

3 different physcic’s have told her she will be having twins.

So she is telling them
It’s safe to be in her womb and be born.

She’s already had that important conversation with Ryan about sex after she’s had their baby.

Yeap she’s cooked alright.

So is it very masculine allowing a bunch of women to decide when you will start a family with Scammie ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you are on an iPhone, the podcast app has a transcript available.

Here’s her (extremely long winded answer to wether she wants kids)

“All right, so my first question, let's just go straight to the kids because I feel like-

We started there.

Let's just start there. So the question that came through is, is, here's somewhere I waited to go.

You're like, ah.

Do you ever plan on having children? We need Anna to live on in the next generation.

The answer is yes.

And ain't that the truth?

Ain't that the truth?

If there ain't little mini Annas, stir in the bleeping pot.

Put it in the bin.

In the 2100s.

Oh my God. Yeah, no, I absolutely yes. The shortest, quickest answer of that is yes.

We, Ryan and I absolutely plan on having kids. He obviously has three kids of his own who are grown adults. So he has an almost 21 year old, an 18 year old and a 17 year old, almost 18.

So yes, we plan on culminating our love and bringing our own babies into the world, which I'm very excited when, I will never say, but you will know because I will obviously announce it when I'm pregnant.

So who knows?

Yeah, Katy knows.

I know.

Actually, I will say that. I will absolutely “talk about that. Like obviously, of course, the besties know.

We're all actually like planning them together. So we definitely know. But-

No one is allowed to go rogue.

Yeah, this is like, we have like promised each other. Don't go rogue. Like don't just start trying and not tell the other.

But we have our dates. We know when we all wanna start trying together again. And I love that.

So a couple of things like the big thing for me is I have waited my whole life to be a mom. Obviously, I'd been married before for 16 years or together with my ex-husband for 16 years. But it was just never it.

And it was something that I had made a really conscious decision around not having babies with him. We'd always talked about it, but I had just kept saying, maybe next year, maybe next year, just knowing when your body always knows, your body always knows. So I get so excited about this question.

And I get so excited. Like, I'm clucky, we are clucky.

We are clucky. We are clucky. We want babies.

So we're waiting. And I get excited because it's gonna “it's such a conscious decision I've made. I've waited my whole life.

And yes, you guys, there will be little Ryan and Anna babies, Anna and Ryan babies.

Yeah. Do you feel like, well, I know this, but just to share, like, what do you feel? Actually, someone asked in here, I didn't highlight it as one of my questions, but they were like, I think they asked, like, what would you say to your baby?

Like your baby that's up there in the stars right now, but then like in your intuition, in your womb, like, is it a boy? Is it a girl?

Oh, do we want to go?

Yeah. Well, we can, like, it wasn't in the questions, but like, let's go.

Okay, Bessie, Bessie Primm, I guess. I definitely have felt her for a very long time. I do think we will have one of both. “I definitely have felt them both. I have actually also been told by three separate psychics that I have had twins in every lifetime. And this lifetime, they have this sole contract themselves.

I've literally been told this by three separate psychics, that they have a sole contract with me in this lifetime, that it's really my choice if they want to come through as twins. And I've written them letters, this is years ago, and actually re-put it back on them. And was like, I'm a delegator, guys.

In other words, just don't tell me what to do, because I'm just going to tell you back what to do anyway. Correct.

So I actually know truly though, because I was like, I actually, it's so fine if they want to come through as twins again, but if they do want their own individual little identities this lifetime, I'm going to love them unconditionally, regardless. So I thought if they're up there and they do want to come through as twins, I actually have a whole theory that I will share at a later date. I will not go there now, but I don't want to give it all “away, but I do have a theory around the babies.

But what I would say to them is what I'm already saying to them that, you know, it's up to them now. Eventually, we're not trying, like I can absolutely say we are not currently trying, but that they love.

AKA, I'm just patiently waiting to hit go for them.

Yeah, that is the truth, that is 100% the truth. But I would just tell them what they already know, that they are loved, that we're ready, and that it's safe. All the things that I was a wound in this lifetime with generational trauma, I had to heal.

Because my great-grandmother, grandmother, mother had that wound. And that was the wound that then was projected ultimately onto me, which is I am unlovable and I am unsafe. So the babies know that they are loved, they are lovable, and they are safe to come through into my womb and into the world.

And I know that from having my babies, I was definitely not trying to fall pregnant with my second. And it was a very, with Flo Bear, like I fell pregnant with her when my first “first baby was only nine months old. So a beautiful surprise.

But now that she's here and she is the phenomenal, Tornado, Flornado. Flornado that she is, our little FOMO Flo. Like when you see them and you're just like, your timing was perfect.

Like they choose, they 100% choose. And then when you get to see them, you can just be like, okay. And that's why your first is your first, because they're the one that transitions you from maiden to mother.

And then that second one shows you all those other lessons of whatever that may be.

I reckon this is actually a fun time and date stamp. And let's see, but I have felt so I will time dates. This wasn't my theory.

There's like more theories around this, but I will say my theory around what I think. I think she's coming first. He will be second, but it's a 50-50 chance.

So we want to. And then I have this energy with them that I think she, which is wild because I'm a wild child, but I think she will be like my peace. Like she will just be this like peaceful soul that “that brings ultimate peace to my life.

And I think he will be like a little wild child warrior. I have this thing about...

Stay wild, baby. Stay wild, baby.

So I think, yeah, that's what I think.

Yeah.

It'll be fun to look back on and be like, oh my God, how wrong I was.

And have you seen those things too, where it talks about a mother will have a daughter so that she has a best friend for life, and a mother will have a son to learn what true love really is?

Oh.

Have you seen those before? Your algorithm is not motherhood yet.

Oh yeah. It's a lot of babies. I said to Katy that I am this level of clucky.

I love that this is how long we've talked about this question, but my algorithm is on me because a video popped up and it was just a couple bringing their baby home, their baby go home for the first time, I was telling you yesterday. And I was crying my eyes out and sent Ryan, I'm like, I am this level of clucky, and my snotty crying face, sobbing for this couple “I don't know, with a child that is not my... Like I was like, oh my god, anyway.

So to answer the question you guys, that everyone that asked, yes, there will be little babies in the future.

The world will have...

Its legacy.

More generations of Anna Rose.

Of Anna Rose.”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
“Her daughter will bring peace to her life.
Her son will be wild.
Daughter will be born first she knows it. She feels their spirits around her.
3 different physcic’s have told her she will be having twins.”

Absolutely awesome. Love this kind of tit from non-parents. Bring on these fraternal twins. And that peaceful girl. Especially when she’s a teenager - traditionally a peaceful time with girls. 😂

Although you certainly don’t have to be a parent to know that this is utter bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
question 2 was about upleveling financially. Basic answer was you need to change your mindset and then money will magnetize to you, or some similar tit)

Question 3: “Are you still planning to prosecute those terrible trolls and the ex?

If anyone can do it, it's you.

Yes, the answer is absolutely. But I'm in this and they'll be listening to this, which I love.

Drop in witches.

Which I love because you don't get to be a bleeping evil asshole that has stalked, bullied and harassed anyone for three to four years. And like, I think you're anonymous. This is like a two part question.

It's like the ex, which I'll put over here for a second. And then them. But absolutely, but I'm speaking to a lawyer around because there's been incredible investigators trying to, which took not long, but identifying who they are.

So please just always know, by the way, if you think you're anonymous on the internet, you're not. And this goes for even my beloved followers. Like if you ever think like you can set up an account and even with like an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that bounces or whatever, like IP blocking that, you are never bleeping anonymous.

So like be very careful on the internet, Katy. It's like your face gives me laughs. I was just showing her photos of some “. I was just showing her photos of some of these women, like we know who you are.

And she was like, oh. But I'm at a point now with like, so speaking of lawyers more and more and making a decision on what I want to do. So basically it's a defamation case.

So I can go for defamation ultimately, or, but if I go defamation, it gets tied up in court, which is it's a big possibility. So it's that. So go defamation and go them ultimately privately, because when a trial is in process, which I had to also learn with my ex, which we can talk about, you can't say anything.

You can't talk about it. You get yourself ultimately in trouble. So if I do that, I feel like I'm making myself voiceless again, when all I really want to do is just publicly say, duck you, and make them an enormous example in Australia.

“So it's ultimately either going to be the defamation case. I've got like two roads to go down, or publicly just name and shame them, go to the media and make it a story as it deserves to be. And that's going to pull everything that they said and everything that they've done to me, which is still like in the shadows in the public, but I don't give a duck.

Like, say what you want to say, do what you want to do, which they've already done for four years. So that's to answer that question. Yes, I absolutely am.

And that's just a warning for like people that honestly think they're anonymous on the internet. You're not. Like you're absolutely
---
And this titbit

“Yeah, it's wild. And then I was saying to Ryan the other day, because he's amazingly starting his own company. I'm co-founding with him.

But I said to him, we were talking about it, and I was like, baby, you can get ready to get ready to get ready to get ready to get ready to bleeping get ready, or you can move and go. And I said to him, what do you what have you watched me do in business? What do you think entrepreneurship is?

And he was like, you just make a lot of decisions every day. And I was like, that's it. No, but that was literally what I wanted him to say.

“I was like, that's it.

Make decisions.

Make the bleeping decisions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my. I was already pumped to see her struggle with motherhood, but watching her with twins is going to be a whole new level of entertainment. 🍿

(I also really liked the bit where she admitted it's a 50/50 chance. Um, no tit Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
^^^

In the post above, tattle mods automatically add the underlined linked bit

“So please just always know, by the way, if you think you're anonymous on the internet, you're not. And this goes for even my beloved followers. Like if you ever think like you can set up an account and even with like an [eye pee] address that bounces or whatever, like IP blocking that, you are never bleeping anonymous.

(I’ve added the [. ] so that you canread it without the added link

Also - these additional little titbits (I was trying to add them as a seperate comments, so that that they didn’t get lost in the transcript above, but even though I posted after the 20 mins mark, it combined the two posts. Fingers crossed I got around it this time!!

“Yeah, it's wild. And then I was saying to Ryan the other day, because he's amazingly starting his own company. I'm co-founding with him.

But I said to him, we were talking about it, and I was like, baby, you can get ready to get ready to get ready to get ready to get ready to bleeping get ready, or you can move and go. And I said to him, what do you what have you watched me do in business? What do you think entrepreneurship is?

And he was like, you just make a lot of decisions every day. And I was like, that's it. No, but that was literally what I wanted him to say.

“I was like, that's it.

Make decisions.

Make the bleeping decisions”

————————————————————————

“But I never, I'm of the opinion that I'm like, if I don't know, I'll learn. If I'm not sure, I'll read the book, I'll Google. Like how much have we even done together in the last week?

Yeah, but just the week alone, yeah.

Like Katy and I don't, like the audacity that I have to be in the fashion industry or to have started a company, like a product company, I've never done that before, but I just don't. So it's the mindset switch of like, I'm not good enough. So like, I can do this.

It's just like, of course you can do this. That's just never missing the point. So I think from the mindset perspective, it is just literally reading more books, listen to more podcasts.

It's feeding your brain. Your brain is the greatest bank you will ever have in this lifetime. Like, so how are you depositing money into that every single day?

And that for me is books, podcasts, quotes, whatever, wherever you can learn, I never stop learning. Like, Katy got here and I'm like, I listened to the most phenomenal podcast this morning. And he's like, I said, what did I say? “, what did I say?

I was like, he's only eight figures with eight staff and he did da, da, da, da. So I want to implement that into the business. She was like, done, amazing”

————————————————————————

“And for me, I'm always like, this is how like I can unicorn a day with what I can output because I'm like, I like it is always a priority for me if I'm in it, it's a priority, right? So movements are priority, business is a priority, love is a priority, bleeping is a priority, food is a priority, like all of it's a priority, it'll fit in. And I always say when I'm a mom, my kids will be a priority, I'm going to be the main priority, but it's like kids will be a priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I listened to this silly twit's latest podcast episode on 2x speed as that's the only way I could stand it.

Anna invites her BESTIE onto her podcast only so she can have the BESTIIIEEEEE feed her prompts to talk about how phenomenal she is.

It's the bestie treatment hour!!!! Where Katy and Scamma get high on Scamma's farts together!!!

On procreation-

Ew, besties trying for babies together. WTF.

Scamma purposely did not have babies with her ex-husband because she just "knew".

Bestie bestie bestie bestie

She's written letters to her imaginary non-existent future babies. And she thinks she actually talks to them.

Katlyn BESTIE isn't allowed to conceive yet because Anna apparently isn't trying. Cool.... Cool cool cool. That's normal.

Babies choose when you get knocked up.

A mother has a daughter to be her best friend for life and a mother has a son so she can learn what true love is. The narc's guide to motherhood.

There's some other question here that I honestly could not care less about...

On the "Haterzzzzzz"-

Scamma is suing all the evil assholes that talk about her online.

No anonymity on the internet, Scamma is just far too clever for that.

Haha! Defamation case or name and shame. Lol, alright.

Oooooo she's warning us.

DFV- she gets stopped on the street to disclose to her so she has to fix their situations for them. ????

Scamma is fighting the DFV right nationally, we should all be grateful that she cares now about this issue (now that allegedly it affects her as an adult). She has arrived now, she's here to save the day. No one has ever cared about this or understood this issue before.

On her childhood abuse -

Not her parents' fault at all apparently. She blames herself as a child. And.... Still thinks this is correct? ?????

This question is beautiful for some reason???? Bestie!!

She makes no god damn sense.

Something about drinking poison and finding a wound to heal

On the minimum sex required for Scamma -

Bestie!!! You are the COOLEST to jump from CSA to my adult horniness!!

I don't "KPI it", but if you're not horny you're not healthy. If you've had a baby, you don't count, not included.

We duck like rabbits tho, me and chompers.

Bestie!!!! You were sitting in our living room and listening to us bang last week weren't you?? We're so cool.

Chompers fucks her so much she needs ice packs and priests apparently. Mmmk. Gross.

A woman's power is her yoni.

Scamma is such a wonder woman that she already knows that she will be just a hot for her knucklehead after a baby pops out of her yoni. Don't worry lovesth. (Oh good, I was SO worried about how horny Scamma will be after her spirit babies pop out of her Lazer pussy)

Masculine, feminine (used as nouns obviously) king, energy, body work.... Blah blah blah. *Yawn*

Bestie bestie bestie!!!

On bravery - (lol, why?)

Anna is so brave.

Just sooooooooooo brave

Very brave

The best and bravest there ever was.

BESTIE!!!!

Oh, she also invents some other woman who "discloses" DFV to her and if COURSE Anna is just sooooooo amazing because of this imaginary situation.

On showing up daily during convid even though DV-

Well, she is simply the best and bravest and smartest and horniest woman there ever was. Obviously, isn't this what she has been saying for the last hour?

Last question Scamma rambles about network marketing.

Of note- she thinks she's in the fashion industry now 🤣

Finished off with promising to continue this bullshit every week.

You're welcome, I regret my choice to listen and summarise 🤣🤣🤣🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I listened to this silly twit's latest podcast episode on 2x speed as that's the only way I could stand it.

Anna invites her BESTIE onto her podcast only so she can have the BESTIIIEEEEE feed her prompts to talk about how phenomenal she is.

It's the bestie treatment hour!!!! Where Katy and Scamma get high on Scamma's farts together!!!

On procreation-

Scamma purposely did not have babies with her ex-husband because she just "knew".

She's written letters to her imaginary non-existent future babies. And she thinks she actually talks to them.

Katlyn BESTIE isn't allowed to conceive yet because Anna apparently isn't trying. Cool.... Cool cool cool. That's normal.

A mother has a daughter to be her best friend for life and a mother has a son so she can learn what true love is. The narc's guide to motherhood.

On the "Haterzzzzzz"-

Oooooo she's warning us.

DFV- she gets stopped on the street to disclose to her so she has to fix their situations for them. ????

Scamma is fighting the DFV right nationally, we should all be grateful that she cares now about this issue (now that allegedly it affects her as an adult). She has arrived now, she's here to save the day. No one has ever cared about this or understood this issue before.

On her childhood abuse -

Not her parents' fault at all apparently. She blames herself as a child. And.... Still thinks this is correct? ?????

I don't "KPI it", but if you're not horny you're not healthy. If you've had a baby, you don't count, not included.

Bestie!!!! You were sitting in our living room and listening to us bang last week weren't you?? We're so cool.

Chompers fucks her so much she needs ice packs and priests apparently. Mmmk. Gross.

Scamma is such a wonder woman that she already knows that she will be just a hot for her knucklehead after a baby pops out of her yoni. Don't worry lovesth. (Oh good, I was SO worried about how horny Scamma will be after her spirit babies pop out of her Lazer pussy)

Masculine, feminine (used as nouns obviously) king, energy, body work.... Blah blah blah. *Yawn*

Bestie bestie bestie!!!

On bravery - (lol, why?)

Anna is so brave.

Just sooooooooooo brave

Very brave

BESTIE!!!!

Oh, she also invents some other woman who "discloses" DFV to her and if COURSE Anna is just sooooooo amazing because of this imaginary situation.

Well, she is simply the best and bravest and smartest and horniest woman there ever was. Obviously, isn't this what she has been saying for the last hour?

bleeping Gold!!!!!

• Haha

On procreation-

On the "Haterzzzzzz"-

Oooooo she's warning us.

On her childhood abuse -

Bestie bestie bestie!!!

On bravery - (lol, why?)

Anna is so brave.

Just sooooooooooo brave

Very brave

BESTIE!!!!

You've done God's work. Thank you for your service.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Do you ever plan on having children? We need Anna to live on in the next generation.”

”The answer is yes.” “If there ain't little mini Annas, stir in the bleeping pot. Put it in the bin. In the 2100s.”

“The world will have ... Its legacy. More generations of Anna Rose. Of Anna Rose.”

Despite all of her hyperbole that I think we have all grown a little inured too, I can’t tell you how disturbing it is to read these words dispassionately, in black and white. This is not your garden variety narcissism in the age of social media where everybody considers themselves a main character in their own feature film. This is seriously pathological narcissism. Nothing good comes from this level of mental illness, especially from narcissists who have the kind of psychological power over the amount of people that she does. I’m thinking Teal Swan level insidiousness where she coercively controls people to the level of self harm. Or a cult leader turning their flock into abused and mentally manipulated slave labor.

Granted, I can imagine this might come across as a little out there, but in all honesty I would not be the least bit surprised if one day down the road we’re watching a similar dynamic play out with Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

On procreation-

On the "Haterzzzzzz"-

Oooooo she's warning us.

On her childhood abuse -

Bestie bestie bestie!!!

On bravery - (lol, why?)

Anna is so brave.

Just sooooooooooo brave

Very brave

BESTIE!!!!

This is the greatest re cap ever.
---
“Do you ever plan on having children? We need Anna to live on in the next generation.”

”The answer is yes.” “If there ain't little mini Annas, stir in the bleeping pot. Put it in the bin. In the 2100s.”

“The world will have ... Its legacy. More generations of Anna Rose. Of Anna Rose.”

Despite all of her hyperbole that I think we have all grown a little inured too, I can’t tell you how disturbing it is to read these words dispassionately, in black and white. This is not your garden variety narcissism in the age of social media where everybody considers themselves a main character in their own feature film. This is seriously pathological narcissism. Nothing good comes from this level of mental illness, especially from narcissists who have the kind of psychological power over the amount of people that she does. I’m thinking Teal Swan level insidiousness where she coercively controls people to the level of self harm. Or a cult leader turning their flock into abused and mentally manipulated slave labor.

Granted, I can imagine this might come across as a little out there, but in all honesty I would not be the least bit surprised if one day down the road we’re watching a similar dynamic play out with Anna.
No suprises at all.
Besties sexy dancing buisness is built off Anna’s cult following. They are milking these idiots.
---

On procreation-

On the "Haterzzzzzz"-

Oooooo she's warning us.

On her childhood abuse -

Bestie bestie bestie!!!

On bravery - (lol, why?)

Anna is so brave.

Just sooooooooooo brave

Very brave

BESTIE!!!!

The letters to her unborn had me in stitches. Where did she post them to ? I guess those spirit babies aren’t feeling the safety of her womb yet.

• Haha
This is the greatest re cap ever.
---

No suprises at all.
Besties sexy dancing buisness is built off Anna’s cult following. They are milking these idiots.
---

The letters to her unborn had me in stitches. Where did she post them to ? I guess those spirit babies aren’t feeling the safety of her womb yet.
Well.. Trent said she yeeted 3 (had 3 abortions) so idk tbh. Those spirit babies could be anywhere

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.