Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blown away by the photos of her Mackay get together last night. She genuinely thinks she’s some sort of celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t engage in the CSA conversation. It’s well and truly above my skill level, however, I will ask. Where’s all the TAW clothing at this meet up? I thought TAW was supposed to get girls from work to play without a change in clothes.
I though the ladies would be draped head to toe in in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t engage in the CSA conversation. It’s well and truly above my skill level, however, I will ask. Where’s all the TAW clothing at this meet up? I thought TAW was supposed to get girls from work to play without a change in clothes.
I though the ladies would be draped head to toe in in.
Very good point!! Even Scamma wasn’t repping her brand…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A read of the transcripts just reveals how inarticulate Anna is. She would make the worst witness ever, no chance of successful prosecution of DV or defamation here ladies, a judge would not stand for the way she answers questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With CSA or SA you never get over it, you bury it. You will find it manifests into something else. You become hyper aware of sex and the fact you now have control and will have sex as many times a day a week as you can. Having a baby is something a lot of victims tend to put on the back burner for many years due to the fact of giving birth and the trauma that can be associated with it at the time of delivery. A lot of victims also go into prostitution as a coping mechanism to have control of another person same with bdsm. It's a complex world in the aftermath of these situations. A lot of victims also take up drinking or drug abuse to ease the mind and pain and the feeling of guilt. She needs so much physco therapy, mental and physical therapy. If she does fall pregnant it won't be an easy time for her, but I doubt she would tell her stadium. The standout part for me with her was so emphatic not laying blame on the parents but on herself. In doing so she can still love and honour her parents without blame. It's easier for a child to blame themselves to ease the burden of others, when we all know that it is never a childs fault. I have tried to explain this in easy terms, as there are so many medical terms and legal terms that are used.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lots of interesting, caring, thoughtful analysis here tattlers, thank you for your efforts. I’m about to take it back down a notch to some serious bitching. My sister and I were talking about baby led weaning (her baby is at that stage) and she is so hell bent on her kid using hands, spoons, having different textures so her bebe doesn’t end up with a malformed palette. I about fuckin died. She hates that some babies eat pouches for like 70%+++ of their diet and thinks it fucks up their palette shape. Now, not sure if true but hey I said not worth the risk lmao. Anyway, back to the insightful posts. (Oh and she is dressing how she imagines Tupacs girlfriends did, that cool African American street kinda lewk which just looks trash on a white gal)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of interesting, caring, thoughtful analysis here tattlers, thank you for your efforts. I’m about to take it back down a notch to some serious bitching. My sister and I were talking about baby led weaning (her baby is at that stage) and she is so hell bent on her kid using hands, spoons, having different textures so her bebe doesn’t end up with a malformed palette. I about fuckin died. She hates that some babies eat pouches for like 70%+++ of their diet and thinks it fucks up their palette shape. Now, not sure if true but hey I said not worth the risk lmao. Anyway, back to the insightful posts. (Oh and she is dressing how she imagines Tupacs girlfriends did, that cool African American street kinda lewk which just looks trash on a white gal)
Turkey teeth looks nothing like Tupac, she's been drinking too much and doing too much blow. Are her cum duck me boots her new era? Crotch rot munty and her cum duck me boots era. We are here for it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The things about having babies, is that it cracks open whatever unhealed traumas you have buried from your childhood.
So this will go one of two ways…. She’ll either crack, realise she needs ACTUAL therapy and become a better human, or, she’ll crack, continue trying to heal herself, and be a much more human than she is now and continue the intergenerational trauma that she carries herself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
50976162-28E8-4736-A414-723025631535.jpeg

Imagine this hairline once the spirit babies exit the womb.

Next module in SLS : Hairplanting like you love yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm sure she thought she looked so hot in her little reel
View attachment 2961077

But this is what turkey neck actually looked like

View attachment 2961078

Can't unsee it now.
Imagine taking yourself so seriously that you could post that reel without the slightest hint of irony or embarrassment 😂. Seriously though, it’s like she wants to highlight how unintelligent she actually is. The misinformation that she’s been sucked in by is actually embarrassing. Living in her echo chamber must be mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine taking yourself so seriously that you could post that reel without the slightest hint of irony or embarrassment 😂. Seriously though, it’s like she wants to highlight how unintelligent she actually is. The misinformation that she’s been sucked in by is actually embarrassing. Living in her echo chamber must be mental.
Yes - she’s a constant reminder that dumb people shouldn’t do their own research (because she doesn’t actually even do her own research, she just reads memes and headlines).

For those interested, here’s an article link to pfizer “being fined by the PMCPA” HINT: they’re not being fined…

And …. Number 8,432 in the list of things that never happened

IMG_5421.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She worked so hard during those times.
Like tappa tappa tappa on her phone with overgrown talking typing nonsense is working hard.
---
Overgrown TALLONS thank you auto correct

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I. Cannot. Breathe. This is up there with the photoshoot where they all walked SEnsUOusly to the camera and lowered their glasses.

Dying. Crying. She’s the gift that keeps giving.
This has to have made it to short kings, ex wives group chat. I literally gasped and cracked up laughing when I saw this. This is so so so embarrassing. The lowering of the sunglasses TOOK ME OUT 👏👏👏 Why is she 10 years behind on style and trends? No wonder short kings sisters deleted her off Instagram. This is easily a top 5 cringe moment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This has to have made it to short kings, ex wives group chat. I literally gasped and cracked up laughing when I saw this. This is so so so embarrassing. The lowering of the sunglasses TOOK ME OUT 👏👏👏 Why is she 10 years behind on style and trends? No wonder short kings sisters deleted her off Instagram. This is easily a top 5 cringe moment
OMG this must be Bestie’s new social content??! AWESOME. I AM SO HERE FOR THIS CONTENT. Makes me cackle. I showed my kids and we were all in hysterics. They thought it was a parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gotta drop this here so we can all laugh at it in perpetuity …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.