Anna Rose #12 Confused Admirers or Truth Tellers? Get the real story on her scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not standing up for Anna by any means but someone did claim to send screenshots of Anna’s stories to Trent - in saying that it was nearly six months ago and her using it to centre herself at present is manipulative.
It’s poor form to take it off Tattle and nobody should be engaging with an ex who has been accused of harming their partner whether they believe it or not. You’re right it also reflects badly on Tattlers when Scammy uses it to centre herself as a victim of trolling.

Reactions: 11
She’s not a victim of trolling. She never has been, never was and never will be. If you’re going to post public tit online, it’s going to get sent around. Don’t like it then they can get the duck off the internet and make everyone’s lives better 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Oh FFS. She’s posting on her public stories to thousands of people. If you think a Tattle is the only way he saw them then you and her are delusional.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
FWIW - isn’t this just classic Anna/Narcissistic blame shifting?

That, according to Anna, it was the intentional sharing of content by tattlers/Trents friends or family/ or thst he could view through a sock pocket account (or via pikuki/ignomy etc ) that could antagonise him and put her life in danger and NOT the actual content itself?

She’s basically admitting that she created and placed content on a publicly available SM site that would antagonise him/put her life in danger.

In a nutshell - it’s the content that she produced, and not the sharing of it, that put her in danger.

She chose to share content on a public site - not in a private group chat - that she knew would antagonise him. No one breached her confidentiality. No one put her life at risk. SHE did.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
FWIW - isn’t this just classic Anna/Narcissistic blame shifting?

That, according to Anna, it was the intentional sharing of content by tattlers/Trents friends or family/ or thst he could view through a sock pocket account (or via pikuki/ignomy etc ) that could antagonise him and put her life in danger and NOT the actual content itself?

She’s basically admitting that she created and placed content on a publicly available SM site that would antagonise him/put her life in danger.

In a nutshell - it’s the content that she produced, and not the sharing of it, that put her in danger.

She chose to share content on a public site - not in a private group chat - that she knew would antagonise him. No one breached her confidentiality. No one put her life at risk. SHE did.
1000%! Gaslighting bleep that she is.
Whatever Trent sees of her posts he would see the same way we all do, either through an anonymous viewer or fake account. Because she has a public account and is making public remarks.
Funny how this is supposedly such a threat to her life but she didn’t mention it 5 months ago when it happened. It wasn’t a threat in Nov ‘23 but now it is?? witch, if you feel threatened then be more thoughtful about what you post or better yet, GO PRIVATE!

Reactions: 12
Kenny is gone.. Kandy is gone? Coincidence?? I think it is all falling apart and Scammie is hiding behind all of the hype. She’s not offline because of what’s happened.. she offline because of the backlash her soapbox is causing. That’s what she’s scared of.. the real humans with real opinions and more than half a brain. She’s would rather hide than have a conversation with these people.
Playing shop is hard when you have a bunch of JPG holders holding you accountable as ‘investors’. What a way to gaslight them by going radio silent to show them who is really in charge. How long till the penny drops and they realise their jpg is worth nothing and they’ve all been had.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No rhymes here, just walking contradiction in true Anna “style”

Anna Rose #13: so proud her friend is a cop; vows to burn the system to the ground.

Ps. In what universe did she think it was ok to dress like that? Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say she had wonderful supportive cops throughout her ordeal? Which is counter to what she’s saying, but in order to lead the nation she needs to use her first hand experience, this alchemy of her sacred rage, so she is using sitting in a court watching other people’s cases (barely snippets of the full stories I’d imagine) to give herself credibility.

Again, I don’t disagree that there is a problem and that there needs to be multi-level, systematic reform. But not you leading it Scammy, not you who has victimised women in your own special way by hoodwinking them into pooooor financial decisions under the guise of being some sort of qualified expert.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Oh no its back. Munty is on a preaching mission again. She is making it all about her again. I dont think she went to the protest on the weekend ! Thought you were all for reform Anna and pepper spray (which won't work). Shes all words and no action.

Reactions: 9
She absolutely was not at a rally - she’d have footage of it if she did. And there was one on the GC too, as well as in Canberra, so she had no excuse not to attend …, unless this is all just performative?

One positive might come out of it - if she does actually follow through with talking to experts and advocates she might come to realise how damaging her whole masc/fem patriarchal BS is . One can hold out hope.

Reactions: 16
Just went down a rabbit hole on gender stereotypes and the damage that they do - almost every article links gender stereotypes (the kind of tit that Anna encourages) to societal increases in male suicide and gendered violence (ie male violence, esp against women).

Yes Anna. You’re the problem.
---
And - as we know that you read along Anna - do not deliberately misconstrue my words to imply that I am saying that you deserved any of the violence that has been directed at you. I am not.

I am saying that the gender stereotypes that you believe and encourage your followers to adopt, are dangerous and contribute to male violence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Here's how I see it. Not every man that believes in gender stereotypes will be an abuser, but I'm willing to bet that every man who is an abuser believes in gender stereotypes.

Reactions: 17
Omg go Trudes! Her recent podcast talks about how the whole pepper spray thing is a bad idea. Not gonna lie, she spoke very well - succinctly with facts (using her police experience) and basically said it was a terrible idea. Also raised how it is legal in WA 🙄. Could this be the end of Trudes just blindly following scamma???!!! I am hopeful, she really deserves more than these predators.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have empathy for Anna, given how awful the dv situation for her sounds.
However.
What I have a problem with is the toxic positivity that oozed from her during and after this time in her life. She was presenting online that she was living her best, most perfect life. TO. SHILL. A. PRODUCT!

That to me, screams more about her and why I don’t believe she is an authentic advocate for this cause.

So YOU sit down Anna, you’re the pest who needs to shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t have exact dates but could find them when I have time. I find it interesting Anna talks about how horrific her DV was - yet only got the VRO once Trent was speaking about her online. I think there was a few months between her being physically assaulted and Trent talking about her online - which she admits prompted her to get the VRO.

imo I would say this is also why the court case dragged out so long. Because when she applied for the VRO her injuries weren’t current and neither was the relationship or incident. Also, I believe that’s why she tried to get the video ? Off her old computer to try and prove the date the assault happened, because I’m sure Trent/Trent’s lawyer would of said, “those injuries could of happened at any point by any one”

I’m not saying Trent didn’t assault her, I absolutely believe he did, but I think there is a lot more too the story. She seemed more interested in a VRO once Trent started outing her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m not so sure about the DV. She has lied about so much, pretty much everything. She lies about what is written about her on Tattle, she lies about her amazing relationship with her ex. She exaggerates about her amazing life and the success she has. What I know for a fact is she is a master manipulator and the DV accusation against Trent only came out once he was showing the internet screenshots about her.

So the problem is with these influencers and the Pepper Spray Movement as it’s not a case of Yeth and Both, Anna. These women have reach, they have power and people have small attention spans. Give their audience something easy to do, like sign this petition, they probably will and sit back and say, checked that box off, done my bit to protect women.

That action and attention needs to be supporting reform that affects real change. I don’t think anyone is saying people’s hearts weren’t in the right place. But there’s a certain level of arrogance as well as defensiveness that comes with this crowd, constantly being told they need to get a real job (lolz), that they will not be told, they will not listen and they arrogantly believe this is their seat at the table.

I'm in two minds about the DV situation. Wasn't there the time after this supposedly went down, she went back to Perth for a wedding with him. If that was the case the question a lawyer will ask is, if the alleged committed DV why did you accompany him to a function? Did the alleged threaten your person if you did not attend? She has left herself open to some rigorous questioning and if T has a good lawyer they will fire them at her like a machine gun. Unfortunately, she needs time and date stamps with regards to proof due to the time lapse that has occurred. It also is a he said she said case.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.