Anna Rose #12 Confused Admirers or Truth Tellers? Get the real story on her scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Rose Haters
The Awakened Woman
Self Love School
Anna Rose
Anna Rose Richards
Anna Richards
TAW Collective
TAW Embody
TAW Vixen
Anna Scamma
Anna Rose Grifter
Anna Richards Isagenix
---
@EveryDaysASoulDay won the thread title <3

Reactions: 17
There’s been something about the timeline and seeking out of the DVO against Stripper Ken that’s been niggling at me, and it struck me what it was today (please do not take this as me speculating about wether any DV occurred - I am not. Given the photos that Anna has shown, I believe that she has had violence directed towards her).

The split lip and choking incident happened at the same time. According to her photo last week, she dated that as Sept 2022. She’s said that the relationship was all over in October. Then in January 2023, she felt so threatened for her life, that she took out an DVO against him.

The relationship was over in Oct
He was living in WA. She was in the GC.
He launched a smear campaign against her via social media, and threatened to give away his 40 NFTs.
The next day she went to the police and got a DVO against him.
---
Edited to add dates

There’s been something about the timeline and seeking out of the DVO against Stripper Ken that’s been niggling at me, and it struck me what it was today (please do not take this as me speculating about wether any DV occurred - I am not. Given the photos that Anna has shown, I believe that she has had violence directed towards her).

The split lip and choking incident happened at the same time. According to her photo last week, she dated that as Sept 2022. She’s said that the relationship was all over in October. Then in January 2023, she felt so threatened for her life, that she took out an DVO against him.

He launched a smear campaign against her via social media, and threatened to give away his 40 NFTs early January (around 6th Jan?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

He launched a smear campaign against her via social media, and threatened to give away his 40 NFTs.
---
Edited to add dates

He launched a smear campaign against her via social media, and threatened to give away his 40 NFTs early January (around 6th Jan?)
She attended a wedding in WA with him in dec 2022 aswell but didn’t post with him (but that’s not new, he never posts with her) They both uploaded selfies from the same air bnb. She also attended the wedding expo at the very start of jan 2023 and took photos of them all there. No photos of her and Trent together either for that, but I think she was in a photo of them all together but that has been deleted everywhere

Reactions: 10
She attended a wedding in WA with him in dec 2022 aswell but didn’t post with him (but that’s not new, he never posts with her) They both uploaded selfies from the same air bnb. She also attended the wedding expo at the very start of jan 2023 and took photos of them all there. No photos of her and Trent together either for that, but I think she was in a photo of them all together but that has been deleted everywhere
Perhaps the relationship was over in her mind in Sept 2022 but it took a few months for her to actually get out. It can be very very hard to escape an abusive narcissist, it took me nearly 6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also, while I was looking for the wedding expo pics, I was looking at Trent’s best mates insta (who also works for Trent at bad boys) and noticed he hadn’t posted in a while. Some of his posts made me question if this friend was involved in illegal activities… did a quick search… yes he has been a “bad boy” hopefully this type of person is not given their job back at bad boys entertainment when he gets out of prison. Censoring his name atm, but it’s early to work out and it’s all public information

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think that the wedding expo that she went to for Bad Boys was in Jan 2022; the 2023 Perth Wedding expo was 8th Jan and the drama all happened on 6th (and she dropped her video about the DVO on Jan 7th).

I forgot about the wedding - early Dec; when she came to Perth to “tie some things off”.

Interestingly, the last few transaction on the “suspected to be stripper Ken’s wallet” was an 8eth transfer from “suspected to be Anna’s wallet” on 22nd Nov 2022 and then has been inactive (with a substantial amount of eth in it) since Jan 13th. Wonder if the account has been frozen pending further legal action?

Also - while I was looking for screenshots about ^^ I came across this shot of a summary of the Dec TAW call about all the things that were going to be happening in early 2023

IMG_6943.png
IMG_6936.png

---
Perhaps the relationship was over in her mind in Sept 2022 but it took a few months for her to actually get out. It can be very very hard to escape an abusive narcissist, it took me nearly 6 months.
Thank you for this - I did feel a bit icky (for want of a better word) about my post, and spent a day or so going back and forth about wether I should post or not. DV is not something I have any personal experience with; and I didn’t want my words adding to the noise of people questioning the legitimacy of survivors of DV experience.

The point I was trying to make (which I don’t appear to have done a very good job of) that - DV aside - the timing of the DVO seemed to give an insight into Anna - that it didn’t appear to be concerns for her personal safety that initiated the DVO; but more the revelations and exposure that Stripper Ken threatened to reveal via SM.

Apologies if that now comes across as me stubbornly doubling down on a post/comment that I said made me uncomfortable from the get go. I’ll stop now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that the wedding expo that she went to for Bad Boys was in Jan 2022; the 2023 Perth Wedding expo was 8th Jan and the drama all happened on 6th (and she dropped her video about the DVO on Jan 7th).

I forgot about the wedding - early Dec; when she came to Perth to “tie some things off”.

Interestingly, the last few transaction on the “suspected to be stripper Ken’s wallet” was an 8eth transfer from “suspected to be Anna’s wallet” on 22nd Nov 2022 and then has been inactive (with a substantial amount of eth in it) since Jan 13th. Wonder if the account has been frozen pending further legal action?

Also - while I was looking for screenshots about ^^ I came across this shot of a summary of the Dec TAW call about all the things that were going to be happening in early 2023

View attachment 2796532View attachment 2796534
---

Thank you for this - I did feel a bit icky (for want of a better word) about my post, and spent a day or so going back and forth about wether I should post or not. DV is not something I have any personal experience with; and I didn’t want my words adding to the noise of people questioning the legitimacy of survivors of DV experience.

The point I was trying to make (which I don’t appear to have done a very good job of) that - DV aside - the timing of the DVO seemed to give an insight into Anna - that it didn’t appear to be concerns for her personal safety that initiated the DVO; but more the revelations and exposure that Stripper Ken threatened to reveal via SM.

Apologies if that now comes across as me stubbornly doubling down on a post/comment that I said made me uncomfortable from the get go. I’ll stop now.
I’ve also thought the same thing, but wasn’t sure if I had the time line right and definitely didn’t have screenshots. But, Anna addressed getting the VRO on the taw discord when stripper ken started going rogue on instagram and sharing personal info/text messages about Anna. That’s why she had to address it in the discord because a heap of her followers had also followed the “co founder” which was Trent. She absolutely got the VRO after he started on social media saying “it’s now a police matter” and she had spent all Friday at the police station etc.

Reactions: 9
Of course Anna spins a trip for Ryan to watch and celebrate his son playing rugby into it being all about her and how Ryan does these things for her. No, you narc, he’s visiting his son and you’re coming along because god forbid he have one-on-one time alone with his kids.

• Haha
Of course Anna spins a trip for Ryan to watch and celebrate his son playing rugby into it being all about her and how Ryan does these things for her. No, you narc, he’s visiting his son and you’re coming along because god forbid he have one-on-one time alone with his kids.
Such an "adventure" going to Canberra to watch rugby ... I can't stop laughing... 😂

• Haha
I hope for his kid’s sake she goes and watches his game like a nice normal human being. Not squeezing an 1/8 of her body into white/leopard/hotpink skintight polyblend and letting the crispy rest hangout while being all look at me, pick me, choose me. Me me me.
I shudder remembering her and Shelbs cruising into Brissy wearing skimpy thrush suits trying to find a KiNg at the footy last year 🤮.
Settle down Scams. It’s hard to put the body builder bod into jeans and a t-shirt and not look like a bricklayer but the key is a wider leg for balance and a natural, breathable fabric on top, maybe a little blousy. Let’s get off the canestan this year and not embarrass the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope for his kid’s sake she goes and watches his game like a nice normal human being. Not squeezing an 1/8 of her body into white/leopard/hotpink skintight polyblend and letting the crispy rest hangout while being all look at me, pick me, choose me. Me me me.
I shudder remembering her and Shelbs cruising into Brissy wearing skimpy thrush suits trying to find a KiNg at the footy last year 🤮.
Settle down Scams. It’s hard to put the body builder bod into jeans and a t-shirt and not look like a bricklayer but the key is a wider leg for balance and a natural, breathable fabric on top, maybe a little blousy. Let’s get off the canestan this year and not embarrass the kids.
"Let's get off the canestan this year and not embarrass the kids" should be the next thread title ... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Skimpy thrush suits!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope the ex-wife and her gfs are there, that would be a treat for them. Munty throwing herself all over turkey teeth. I would love to be that spy in the stands with the popcorn. And it would be icing on the cake if she wears her skimpy thrush suit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How many ppl are on that live zoom? I thought there were hundreds enrolled
I was wondering that as well since you can only see 5 thumbnails on her screen but I went back and saw this in the slides I skipped over. They say more that 90 participants on the live.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That’s a good turn out- I wonder how she goes controlling a group like that? I guess she does love a captive audience

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.