Anna Rose #12 Confused Admirers or Truth Tellers? Get the real story on her scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel a bit sorry for Trudes (I can’t help it). She’s single handedly keeping the mlm industry going - that stupid Kangan water, gym bros, oils, isagenix, TAW, “coaching” - she must have poured thousands into these things, with no return. She’s lonely and looking for a purpose = the perfect scam/mlm victim. Trudes, you are but a cash cow for Anna. Also Trudes, you’d have a great case against her for breach of ACL& contract. I’d bet your daughter also would from an employment law perspective (I doubt Anna contributed to her super).

Reactions: 13
Is this the longest time ever she has been off? It’s blissful. But also - still nothing on the TAW pages either? Great business model!
She’s not actually off tho, she’s liking and commenting on her friends posts as recent as yesterday.

I guess she’s not up to ‘the importance of engagement’ in longest course to teach meta ads that ever existed. 🤷‍♀️

She will return eventually with some sort of dazzling love bombing ‘gift’ to her cult and a thernominal word salad like the true narc that she is to make up for and justify her absence.

I am sure there are many questions and opinions being messaged around privately about Anna’s absence by her ‘investors’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel really sorry for her tbh. She has launched a podcast and gets like two people liking the post. How does she think she’s going to build an audience? I find it a bit heartbreaking.
But like…. Get qualified at something maybe? Then maybe people will fork out ze cash.

Reactions: 9
She’s not actually off tho, she’s liking and commenting on her friends posts as recent as yesterday.

I guess she’s not up to ‘the importance of engagement’ in longest course to teach meta ads that ever existed. 🤷‍♀️

She will return eventually with some sort of dazzling love bombing ‘gift’ to her cult and a thernominal word salad like the true narc that she is to make up for and justify her absence.

I am sure there are many questions and opinions being messaged around privately about Anna’s absence by her ‘investors’
Reckon TAW is close to closing and she’s tryna give it CPR? Keen to see the excuse:
A) triggered by the DV/Bondi stuff and cannot keep running TAW - maybe a pivot to pursuing her “calling” in DV “advocacy” full time ?

B) “someone” (Kandy or ex) behind the scenes is trying to destroy TAW, steal from her and she cannot let her cult sheeple be exposed to the “negative energy”!!!

C) accountant led her astray (aka its tax time and she’s royally fucked up with crypto stuff) and various dubious income sources

D) Haterzzz (us, the government, univers idk)

Reactions: 12
I am in a very toxic job role rn and am a person that never quits until they have a new role lined up. Reading about how ppl like Anna and Trudes just have things work out and scam ppl and made me realise I can just go ahead and quit my toxic af role and find a new job in due course. Wish me luck tattlers 😭😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am in a very toxic job role rn and am a person that never quits until they have a new role lined up. Reading about how ppl like Anna and Trudes just have things work out and scam ppl and made me realise I can just go ahead and quit my toxic af role and find a new job in due course. Wish me luck tattlers 😭😂😂
Thinking of you - toxic employment environments are super tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Time to put yourself first and find a job that makes you happy x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks tattlers! Unlike popular opinion, this site isn’t all trolls, commenting online from our basements. Rather it’s supportive people who call out scams! I wish they would bring back the inbox feature and we could arrange a virtual meet up.

• Heart
I would say there is a fair chance that Anna has horned her way in on this and will resurface with pictures of herself at Parliament like she’s someone important.

Attachments

• Haha
I would say there is a fair chance that Anna has horned her way in on this and will resurface with pictures of herself at Parliament like she’s someone important.

LOL

can’t support the pepper spray idea because they can’t afford to go up against the people who don’t agree… whaaaat

If organisations in the know come out and support pepper spray as a good option for us that will be enough for me to listen to those in the know and support the idea…

But they won’t… because it’s a tit idea and if they legitimately are saying that to you it’s just trying to placate you love

Reactions: 7
Oh Scamma, dressed like a flasher at a daytime formal event. Good luck with real life Shelbs … don’t get sucked backed down to the mlm bullshit. Stay strong.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Being able to make everything about herself really is a skill that Anna has honed, isn’t it? You didn’t graduate Anna, your friend did, and you had nothing to do with it.

• Heart
Oh Scamma, dressed like a flasher at a daytime formal event. Good luck with real life Shelbs … don’t get sucked backed down to the mlm bullshit. Stay strong.
It was bloody cold in Canberra and munty is dressed like she's on the GC.. It was a fairly formal day, and she dresses like she's on OnlyFans.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.