Anna Rose #12 Confused Admirers or Truth Tellers? Get the real story on her scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright tattlers I just resigned from that toxic job. Let’s never tolerate mediocrity in management

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alright tattlers I just resigned from that toxic job. Let’s never tolerate mediocrity in management
Excellent. Now it's your time find something that is good for your heart and soul, but for a moment or two take a deep breath and relax.
---
Well, Munty is sort of back. Shes now making Molly Ticehurst's DV murder about herself. She is bleeping unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Excellent. Now it's your time find something that is good for your heart and soul, but for a moment or two take a deep breath and relax.
---
Well, Munty is sort of back. Shes now making Molly Ticehurst's DV murder about herself. She is bleeping unbelievable.

It’s truly a gift how she manages to make any major event or tragedy all about herself.
Even her friend winning a major award, she couldn’t just say she was happy for her she had to say that she said it first that she was gonna win it. What is with that?

Also I’m not at all saying she wasn’t in a DV situation but to say Mollys story is her story is bleeping insane.

It’s truly a gift how she manages to make any major event or tragedy all about herself.
Even her friend winning a major award, she couldn’t just say she was happy for her she had to say that she said it first that she was gonna win it. What is with that?

Also I’m not at all saying she wasn’t in a DV situation but to say Mollys story is her story is bleeping insane.
I agree, today should have been just a positive post for her friend and that's it. Munty is still here living her warped life, where young molly isn't and her child doesn't have his mum, this is nothing to do with anna. Did she fly down to Sydney last weekend for the candle light memorial at Bondi, I would bet my life on it that she didn't. We do understand her DV situation but, there are many other women and men who are living it day to day and can't get out. Shes a very narcissistic and self-absorbed person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@snarkyshark - you win a free piece of JPEG clipart and some cheap, made in China, active wear.

Anna’s staying off social media for longer, because she doesn’t yet feel safe to come back on because tattlers have

A. bragged about sending Trent screen shots of her (publicly available) stories, which antagonises him and puts her life at risk

B. Want her to end her life by antagonising Trent and saying that we wish that she had died

My guess FWIW? She’s going to try to use the Bondi stabbing, and her tenuous link to Dr Goode and claim that nasty people on the internet who criticise her, tried to put her in danger and end her life.

(All of today’s stories screenshotted and attached below for posterity and for those tattlers who have been blocked)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
@snarkyshark - you win a free piece of JPEG clipart and some cheap, made in China, active wear.

Anna’s staying off social media for longer, because she doesn’t yet feel safe to come back on because tattlers have

A. bragged about sending Trent screen shots of her (publicly available) stories, which antagonises him and puts her life at risk

B. Want her to end her life by antagonising Trent and saying that we wish that she had died

My guess FWIW? She’s going to try to use the Bondi stabbing, and her tenuous link to Dr Goode and claim that nasty people on the internet who criticise her, tried to put her in danger and end her life.

(All of today’s stories screenshotted and attached below for posterity and for those tattlers who have been blocked)
Stay gone from SM as long as you feel like, Anna, using whatever bullying lies you feel you have to as an excuse. The hard truth for you is that world is a much better place without you on social media preying on women. But that in no way stops you from fulfilling your commitment to your investors. Funny how in all those slides of manipulative poor me word vomit you didn’t mention anything about that and the way you have been blatantly ignoring your duties to them.

Reactions: 7
Quick aside (kind of) - part of her time off SM coincided with when she was meant be back in Mackay … 4 weeks/a month after last visit - which meant she was due to be there sometime between 17-21st April.
---
I get than I’m being very schadenfreudey, but since Annie celebrated back in March that her “investments” (ethereum gleaned from selling her TAW JPEGs) had hit the million dollar mark; it has since lost over $200k in value.

****I appreciate that the now $800k that her “investment” is now worth is still a duck of a lot of money. ***

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can we please just give her some time and space to sit with the alchemy of her sacred rage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can we please just give her some time and space to sit with the alchemy of her sacred rage.
Ha ha ’The alchemy of my sacred rage’ - someone is listening to too much Taylor Swift - Tortured Scammas Department album coming soon! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to be crystal clear Anna. I don’t wish you were dead. I don’t wish you any harm. I believe you were the victim of DV and I think Trent seems like a POS. I hope you and Ryan are very happy together.

I do think you are full of utter bullshit. I think you are far less intelligent than you think you are, which makes you dangerous, and you have a smallish group of vulnerable female followers who appear to believe in you and have wasted their own money investing in terrible cartoon jpegs. Which follows a decade or more of you scamming women in other nonsense MLMs. I think Ryan’s (and yours) obsessive posting of you and your relationship is embarrassing and immature and disrespectful to his children.

You are also really bleeping narcissistic and annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Scamma is the most angry of anyone eva. She demands the prize for anger and for grief. She wins the prize for being the only liberator to say she’s going to burn the ‘system’ to the ground. Scammy and Malcom Roberts win the prize for being the only saviours to really understand vaccinez in Australia. Scamma wins the prize for the best divorce eva and for having the best exit plan for leaving a toxic abusive relationship. She wins the prize for finding the bestest king on the Goldie. She demands the prize for moving her body daily, she wins the prize for looking at the ocean the most, she demands the prize for the biggest 3 global legacy companies in all the land, she’s not just invited to tables she is the table, she wins a prize for accumulating and bragging about 1 million dollars. She wins a prize for word salad and the ability to explain why investors won’t see a profit despite her million dollars but you’ve never met anyone who works harder. She wins the prize for walking through 3407 fires, most of which she put herself in through willfull ignorance and thinking she’s smarter than others, she’s just better and harder working than other people, she’s just actually an expert at science, policy, everything really, put her on Sunrise daily.

Her funny little head is going to explode when she tries to reconcile her fight against gendered violence and the actual fact that rigid gender stereotyping and dominant forms of masculinity are a contributing factor, toxic masculinity is real, gender inequality is real and she is not an expert. 💥

I’m going to the rally in Perth today, I hope all the young women attending stay away from MLMs, ‘coaches’, Men who are influenced by tate, peterson, masculine influencers over the course of their lives. Good vibes only.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Scamma is the most angry of anyone eva. She demands the prize for anger and for grief. She wins the prize for being the only liberator to say she’s going to burn the ‘system’ to the ground. Scammy and Malcom Roberts win the prize for being the only saviours to really understand vaccinez in Australia. Scamma wins the prize for the best divorce eva and for having the best exit plan for leaving a toxic abusive relationship. She wins the prize for finding the bestest king on the Goldie. She demands the prize for moving her body daily, she wins the prize for looking at the ocean the most, she demands the prize for the biggest 3 global legacy companies in all the land, she’s not just invited to tables she is the table, she wins a prize for accumulating and bragging about 1 million dollars. She wins a prize for word salad and the ability to explain why investors won’t see a profit despite her million dollars but you’ve never met anyone who works harder. She wins the prize for walking through 3407 fires, most of which she put herself in through willfull ignorance and thinking she’s smarter than others, she’s just better and harder working than other people, she’s just actually an expert at science, policy, everything really, put her on Sunrise daily.

Her funny little head is going to explode when she tries to reconcile her fight against gendered violence and the actual fact that rigid gender stereotyping and dominant forms of masculinity are a contributing factor, toxic masculinity is real, gender inequality is real and she is not an expert. 💥

I’m going to the rally in Perth today, I hope all the young women attending stay away from MLMs, ‘coaches’, Men who are influenced by tate, peterson, masculine influencers over the course of their lives. Good vibes only.
Don’t forget the prize for winning counselling.

Reactions: 5
How this stupid duck manages to bring everything back to herself?! Is a bleeping talent.

Reactions: 12
Anyone coming here thinking tattlers sent screenshots to Trent is in the wrong place. Anna has a LOT of people she has screwed over of that I’m certain, so it is likely someone in her former MLM down line or from some other scam.

Anyone coming here thinking tattlers sent screenshots to Trent is in the wrong place. Anna has a LOT of people she has screwed over of that I’m certain, so it is likely someone in her former MLM down line or from some other scam.
Yes in fact it was Tattlers who were very concerned that the content she was posting (that he stole money from her) may antagonise him (which again is no excuse for him harming her) Also she has a public profile so if he was obsessed with her he wouldn’t need Tattlers to send him pics (which I really hope no one did because that is low) as I’m sure he would find a way even if blocked. I want to think that she wouldn’t use her own DV situation and the tragic death of her friend to raise her profile but what we want isn’t always what we get. I hope with all her wEaLth that she is donating to women’s refuges and organisations who actually protect women.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes in fact it was Tattlers who were very concerned that the content she was posting (that he stole money from her) may antagonise him (which again is no excuse for him harming her) Also she has a public profile so if he was obsessed with her he wouldn’t need Tattlers to send him pics (which I really hope no one did because that is low) as I’m sure he would find a way even if blocked. I want to think that she wouldn’t use her own DV situation and the tragic death of her friend to raise her profile but what we want isn’t always what we get. I hope with all her wEaLth that she is donating to women’s refuges and organisations who actually protect women.
Not standing up for Anna by any means but someone did claim to send screenshots of Anna’s stories to Trent - in saying that it was nearly six months ago and her using it to centre herself at present is manipulative.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.