Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
{whispers} www.grammarly.com

Reactions: 8
Bitch could sell ice to a daft Eskimo. Her fans are lapping it up. She bought an experience dancing on a float. Congrats Scamma, coulda come to Melbourne and done a Moomba float but go off sis. Spend that NFT cash on impressing women who are lost. The money would be better spent on improving her smile arc, buccal corridors and propensity to spit. Edit- acknowledging Eskimo isn’t an acceptable term and the be used it in the context of a common saying

Reactions: 9
“The honor”??? A “prestigious position”??
Dopey bitch.

To be honest, I can’t tell whether they are scamming the fuck out of Anna or Anna is scamming the fuck out of her audience.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 6
Up for grabs.
I’d use it but just found myself a sweet new shot of Crystal Bailey’s tragic lower lip for my new profile pic.
You’re welcome.

Last edited:
Does this munted grasshopper realise that 99% of the men and women are stunning and can dance that are going to be on the floats and the other, 1% being her and turkey teeth aren't stunning looking or coordinated at dancing. She really thinks she's all that and more. That email was sooo long and poorly worded. For the life of me I can't work out why these women follow her.

fist pumping in the car to some shit random Brazilian song no one knows the words to and is frankly pretty shit.
Amazing content.

Reactions: 7
How wasted is Anna going to be the whole time they’re in Brazil?

Do you think they’ll install a champagne bucket on the float beside Anna’s “prominent podium” so that she can shake her ass with a glass of champers in her hand the whole time? Since they have “honored” her majesty with place of pride on the float, surely they would go out of their way to accommodate their esteemed guest, no?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I really feel this will be the first real test of their relationship and I’m here for it.

Reactions: 13
So they’re doing pre sale for vixen
But the photoshoot won’t even have been done then. How does she plan the showcase all the super sexual body suits? Who wants to buy without barely seeing them?
Probably needs the early cash injection for the incredible trip to Rio to dance like the most sexual woman ever on a float

Reactions: 9
At this point it literally doesn’t matter how/when Vixen drops and whether there’s a shoot or not. Scamma will spin it to be the most thenominal, sexual launch in hithstory even though she’s been having to drum up engagement on her own reel from the TAW Instagram account. Maximum 35-40 women are interested in purchasing from what I can see and all of them are either TAW holders or SLS suckers. I live close to the GC and was almost expecting to see TAW ads in my feeds but so far I’ve seen nothing.
I’m interested to see if this apparent trip to Europe they are planning will eventuate, considering Vixen won’t sell well and the amount of cash they’ll have to drop to get over to Brazil at the last minute…

Reactions: 10