Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really interested in the session she did on Emetophobia, however at £25 during a pandemic it’s just not financially possible. Everything is for sale apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So women with poor mental health, difficult financial circumstances, poor employment prospects, abusive partners, bereaved, those with children who are gravely ill...just sling Anna’s book their way and all will be fine 🙄

I’m sure Anna’s book contains a few useful pointers if you’ve a mild case of the baby blues but most women in this position will be able to afford the book themselves without government funding. I’d be appalled if tax payers money was being spent on this.

Reactions: 8
Going to say it again, she seems impulsive to the point of mania. If she was my friend/daughter, I would be worried about her.

Reactions: 6
Again Anna, if this is your ‘workspace’ why do we need to know you’re not wearing a bra?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ My work colleague don’t know the amount of detail about my underwear that your followers do!
I wouldn’t have known she wasn’t wearing a bra if she hadn’t said, whereas when I don’t wear a bra it’s blindingly obvious 🤣

• Haha
I feel her desperation to be funny and relatable come across as mania. There is definitely something unsettling her, life choices? Past experience? Or just the climb to be a huge instagram star?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She needed 3 kids as a sign of status and class , but couldn't do it after her second son didn't sleep , so employed a live in nanny to help her have the 3rd child and maintain her signs of class

Reactions: 2
But she has a Nanny. The ULTIMATE in help?!

It's so disingenuous. She has no idea how mums without ANY help cope.

And there are no words for this?!?!?

Trying to prove her husband is v happy despite her running him to the ground on a public instagram. Feminism is not bring our menfolk down. He seems to do an awful lot for his family.

Also....the nipple again....she reads here and is retaliating. Problem is, she's nor following her own advice about being professional.

I need a break from this woman!

Attachments

Last edited:
Nanny lived with them for a year. A year! No mention of her until the other week. Yet she’s moaned about the work-kids-domesticity-homeschooling struggle the entire time. The entirety. Such a joke!!! She will have barely lifted a finger in raising her kids the entire year yet she would have her followers believe she was juggling “work” cleaning and looking after the kids. Oh yeah nearly forgot, she does no cleaning either due to having a cleaner. That was only revealed the other week too wasn’t it. Next she will reveal she has a PA organising her work schedule.

Reactions: 10
Nanny lived with them for a year. A year! No mention of her until the other week. Yet she’s moaned about the work-kids-domesticity-homeschooling struggle the entire time. The entirety. Such a joke!!! She will have barely lifted a finger in raising her kids the entire year yet she would have her followers believe she was juggling “work” cleaning and looking after the kids. Oh yeah nearly forgot, she does no cleaning either due to having a cleaner. That was only revealed the other week too wasn’t it. Next she will reveal she has a PA organising her work schedule.
How can she think she is best placed to advise women in much less fortunate circumstances how to cope? The hypocrisy is astounding.

I also wonder if she makes space for her husband and children to have struggles, ask for help and get support from the family or is that only for Anna? Somehow I think I can guess the answer.

She does have a PA I think. She has just mentioned someone called 'Amber' reminding her to do work, on her live. Ah well, I can tell she's reading here.....she's smirking away as she talks about her reminder for her newsletter.

She's an odd one.

She does have a PA I think. She has just mentioned someone called 'Amber' reminding her to do work, on her live. Ah well, I can tell she's reading here.....she's smirking away as she talks about her reminder for her newsletter.

She's an odd one.
I saw that and thought how odd! For a perfectionist she sure needs to be reminded alot. All those missed alarm reminders for tasks and forgetting kids school book days and dress up days disasters. Is there not a laughing joke that Anna has forgotten every single book day that Oscar and Charlie have had? Also I think Ella helps her with DMS and Instagram admin too

Rarely watch her stories now but she's definitely mentioned an online PA in the past. Someone who sorts out her schedule and emails and stuff. Thought it was a bit strange at the time how she seemed so disorganised despite having that person. Not sure if this Amber person is new and different to the other one though.

Oh ffs then 🤣 nanny, cleaner, PA...and still doesn’t have her tit in order.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.