Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minding my own business on insta and up pops ol’ wet eyes on Grazia - no mention of the nanny hey Anna! Guess that doesn’t quite fit your narrative here.... View attachment 473413
Yes, how is she “burnt out” exactly when she has a cleaner, a nanny, and is constantly on solo evening walks and meeting a friend. What’s she burnt out from???

Reactions: 5
How dare she appoint herself as the mouthpiece of stressed women/mums/ pregnant women everywhere. Women are not one homogenous mass, we are diverse, we are strong, we are able to learn and develop our own coping strategies, we fall, we rise. According to Anna we're all one big weepy mess who only SHE can help. duck off Anna. You don't work (I don't deem Insta crying photos and rage stories as work), you have zero accountability, you have ALL the help in the world, you live a millionaire lifestyle in a million pound house. Stop speaking for less privileged women. In fact just STOP. If grazia wanted true representation they'd have picked someone to speak on this topic who deals with actual hardship and stress. Shame on them and Anna for this performative bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooooh Anna nearly on her second thread! Any creatives got any good ideas for a title????

Reactions: 1
Here’s a thread title

Harry and Meghan on tv but Anna manages to make it all about me, me, me

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title: Anna the scammer with terrible grammar, Google cut and paste therapy file, and a nanny hidden in her millionaire country pile. Cry me a river.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely amazed this is only the first thread!

Anna Mathur#2: privileged life, but what a moaning wife; burnt out from doing pretty much nowt.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anna scammer of the nation. Should be stripped of her accreditation . Preying on vulnerable new mums , the most deceitful of the instahuns, with a hidden nanny and cleaner she is still a moaner , but claims to have a high functioning persona. A therapist with no emapthy everything is about me me me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh a 'migraine' whilst walking through a field talking to her phone 🙄 When I have one I have to be in a pitch black room and I genuinely want to die. Maybe it's just a standard headache you melodramatic narcissist.

Reactions: 15
Anna scammer of the nation. Should be stripped of her accreditation . Preying on vulnerable new mums , the most deceitful of the instahuns, with a hidden nanny and cleaner she is still a moaner , but claims to have a high functioning persona. A therapist with no emapthy everything is about me me me
Cashing in on the vunerable

Reactions: 3

Top of every new thread, surely?

Reactions: 6
Oh Anna how much do you live be yourself? She sits there taking multiple selfies of her Botox injected face all day... Another sly dig at Tarun again
Arghh complaining about taren not being there again ! She needs to check herself , there are single mums, mums in abusive relationships , widows following her, pleaseeven if you want to complain have some compassion for others rather than just yourself for once , and just sit with the thoughts !! Not every thought and feeling has to be shared anna, yes it is justified to think it but keep it to yourself for the good of others whiney women

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.