Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is a bleeping fool

A rage filled over privileged entitled fool

All her threads just seem to be one long rant and encouraging other women to go down her rabbit hole of navel gazing 🙄
I love how she gift wraps her hissy-fits of ‘my insatiable desire to feed my own ego’ with ’un-met needs’.

Seriously Anna? You have:
- no financial concerns (in fact, abundance)
- plenty of home-help
- the understanding of your own, apparently amazing, therapy
- a supportive and present partner
- kind and engaged friends and close famil
- a therapist

How many un-met needs can one Mother have?! For the love of god woman STFU!

Reactions: 6
I love how she gift wraps her hissy-fits of ‘my insatiable desire to feed my own ego’ with ’un-met needs’.

Seriously Anna? You have:
- no financial concerns (in fact, abundance)
- plenty of home-help
- the understanding of your own, apparently amazing, therapy
- a supportive and present partner
- kind and engaged friends and close famil
- a therapist

How many un-met needs can one Mother have?! For the love of god woman STFU!
She did a post a while back about how even when you have it all you should still be able to moan

Yes that’s true BUT that means one off moaning, not a constant stream of self indulgent moaning and raging and pouting and semi naked pictures whilst pushing your ‘Women raging against the world’ spiel

Because those of us who are hard up, don’t have a cleaner, nanny ( or husband who gives in to every whim) , gorgeous house and mates to have socially distanced mocha-chocka-chia-cappuccinos with just want to say

duck offffffffff 🙄

Reactions: 8
She did a post a while back about how even when you have it all you should still be able to moan

Yes that’s true BUT that means one off moaning, not a constant stream of self indulgent moaning and raging and pouting and semi naked pictures whilst pushing your ‘Women raging against the world’ spiel

Because those of us who are hard up, don’t have a cleaner, nanny ( or husband who gives in to every whim) , gorgeous house and mates to have socially distanced mocha-chocka-chia-cappuccinos with just want to say

duck offffffffff 🙄
You’re correct and I agree with the principle; being financially comfortable, having a healthy relationship, enjoying white privilidge, having home-help, and all the other luxury things Anna enjoys, don’t make her immune from being sad, feeling anxious, or suffering from any kind of mental illness. A lot of what she talks about it perfectly reasonable, and in fact helpful.

It’s how she markets it that bothers me. Not acknowledging all those thigns, and actively not publicising most of it, feels duplicitous and preying on vulnerable followers.

Her rage and frustrations takes no account of her EXTREME PRIVILEDGE. that is why it's problematic. Also I hate this talk of self care and centering ourselves in every bleeping situation. I'm a mum, I have kids, I chose to have kids. They come first, every time. If you can't make that commitment them don't have kids. Is it frustrating and stressful? Yes! Do I need a break badly? Yes. But do i make everything all about ME? NO.

all she promotes is selfishness to the extreme. Narcissism and extreme self- indulgence and self introspection which is dangerous for the mental health of mums and awful for kids/ marriages. As a mum if I sit and wallow and contemplate my own rage every day I'd end up a state. She's a patronising twit who ran out of content years ago and is now breaching professional boundaries by oversharing her own very privileged, but extremely dull, life.

She could do so much with her platform. If any woman's stressful situation/ mental health is resolved by a long bath or one of her chants, then with respect they're not mentally ill. What she could do is use her platform for the things women actually need: more funding for maternal mental health, more midwives, more support, better access to healthcare..... Dr Alex from love island has managed to help secure funding. Anna could do the same but she's too busy presenting herself as the main solution to solve a plethora of metal health issues. It's all about money for her and flogging her awful books and courses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel sorry for her children because they deserve better than to be used as content for mum's self loathing and frustrations. She may not show her children's faces but she is humiliating them on an everyday basis with the constant rage and guilt posts and need for self care. If she was my mum and I grew up to read those posts with my head in them then I'd never forget her for those and would be really hurt. Imagine Charlie being bullied in school fast forward few years later because kids have been reading his mum's posts about how he is such a handful and she can't cope... It's not good for children's mental health and upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am not sure she would show photos of the children anyway, even in a small got to know each other since postive pregnancy test group there was never more than very rare photo of the boys. It was always a selfie of her alone ranting about her being overcome.

Reactions: 2
I am not sure she would show photos of the children anyway, even in a small got to know each other since postive pregnancy test group there was never more than very rare photo of the boys. It was always a selfie of her alone ranting about her being overcome.
It doesn't really matter though because their lives are being share with thousands constantly. The face may be hidden but their personalities and life struggles aren't! I don't see the point of the face covered with an emoji but you shouting at them due to their tantrum being documented in detail..

Reactions: 5
It's an interesting point actually.

I wonder if she would continue to share in the way she does if,for example, she knew that all this content would be printed off and made into a big folder to share with her children when they turn 18. What does it say about her feelings about motherhood and her enjoyment of family life?

To me it says that she's resentful of her husband, irritated and stressed out by her children,and constantly whinging about 'overload' when she has more help than most.

It's an interesting point actually.

I wonder if she would continue to share in the way she does if,for example, she knew that all this content would be printed off and made into a big folder to share with her children when they turn 18. What does it say about her feelings about motherhood and her enjoyment of family life?

To me it says that she's resentful of her husband, irritated and stressed out by her children,and constantly whinging about 'overload' when she has more help than most.
Yes and the internet never forgets so her children could one day read up all of this information that she has documented and it would cause alot of resentment. Personally if I was Oscar and able to access the internet in 5 years time and read all of this about me, I would never be able to forget my mum and we would need to have alot of discussions. It can really affect children if they find out that their existence in the world caused their parents so much trouble and inconvenience. I can understand that motherhood is not easy but no child would chose to allow themselves to be a constant source of rage for someone else. I don't think she is realising all the damage she is doing. Personally if I was Tarun then I would have some serious discussions with Anna about mentioning me on her Instagram like this constantly as well and would not allow it but I guess everyone is different.

Reactions: 4
So if she had 2 under 2 and couldn't cope and as crying to her husband on the phone who was in a meeting then why did you have a third?? I guess some things never change.. Anna is still moaning about how she can't cope 3 years down the lane.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Minding my own business on insta and up pops ol’ wet eyes on Grazia - no mention of the nanny hey Anna! Guess that doesn’t quite fit your narrative here....
EF5BF198-FCEF-4D0B-8B53-64FBB198957A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Minding my own business on insta and up pops ol’ wet eyes on Grazia - no mention of the nanny hey Anna! Guess that doesn’t quite fit your narrative here.... View attachment 473413
‘Ole wet eyes’ 😂😂😂

How many of us have been upset, cried then filmed or photographed ourselves crying 🤔

That will be NONE then 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
She is so unstable. It's a worry if any mother cries as much as her, nevermind one with none of the usual worries and work in or out of the home. I don't know if I am full of rage at the money she makes off vulnerable women, or pity at the absolute shambles of her mental state.

She has definitely had lip fillers and Botox on face to avoid wrinkles!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.