Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is anything but a perfectionist the amount of spelling mistakes she makes, the perfectionists I know would be checking and rechecking
She appears as someone who is scatty. In her head as well in the outside world. She was presenting herself as this perfectionist / high functioning persona but I actually think she really isn’t. Maybe that’s the person she’d like to be. More you watch Anna more you get the sense she isn’t sure who she is herself.

Reactions: 3
She appears as someone who is scatty. In her head as well in the outside world. She was presenting herself as this perfectionist / high functioning persona but I actually think she really isn’t. Maybe that’s the person she’d like to be. More you watch Anna more you get the sense she isn’t sure who she is herself.
Yes still don't get the high functioning bit , when she has a live in nanny, cleaner and pa, and frequent melt downs - not high functioning at all

Reactions: 12
She’s so unprofessional on so many levels I don’t know about helping minds she makes mine boggle 😳

I don’t even want to think what she is shaving 🤔
What even is going on with those disgusting slug like eyebrows???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
How many towel shots does she cram in! Followers boy going up fast enough Anna?

Imagine standing there in a towel, checking your angle, pulling a weird face, taking the shot, checking it , no not right, retaking it, checking it.... My god she's deluded and arrogant.

Reactions: 5
Reading this thread finally turned me from lurker to poster :LOL:. Amazing.

I had the pleasure of meeting Anna online in a small group when she was pregnant with her eldest son in 2016. She already had a cleaner, an underlying loathing of poor Tarun and a flair for woeful drama then.

Despite us all being pregnant she was obviously the only one going through it and only her lengthy posts and crying perfectly made up selfies mattered. It only got worse as time went on. She is a total tit show. I have never come across someone so self absorbed. All the moaning about Tarun working long hours was bull too, he was home for dinner every flipping evening. Usually to find his wife crying in to her large gin if her many photos were to be believed.

Even in a very close mum's group she was never a friend and always a superior. Her job was constantly shoved down everyone's throat in equal measure with her breakdowns. She perked up a bit when they bought that house. That's when she flounced back suggesting she had a plan to market herself and was working with various people to do this.

I think the whole mamas scrapbook phase was very toned down so to the people saying she has changed I put it to you that she hasn't - she just kept a lid on the chaotic self absorbed tit show on there for a while. She is indeed the epitome of a narc.

Reactions: 14
I thought her boys were older - eldest born in 2016 you say? She always talks about F and barely mentions them. Wasn’t she talking about homeschooling last spring...but if her eldest was born in 2016 he wouldn’t have even been in reception last school year?

I ‘know’ her (friend of a friend so not well). Her eldest was born in 2014 (same year as my second which is why I remember)

Sorry, you are right, over excited midnight brain posting. We all had summer babies in 2016, so he should still be in school though.

Reactions: 1
She was exactly the same when she was mamas scrapbook. Self absorbed, fake drama, massive privilege, storying whilst looking adoringly at her own reflection.....

Reactions: 1
I thought her boys were older - eldest born in 2016 you say? She always talks about F and barely mentions them. Wasn’t she talking about homeschooling last spring...but if her eldest was born in 2016 he wouldn’t have even been in reception last school year?
It’s always al about Flooreeencee! I hate when parents very clearly pour all attention to one child. Especially as it is a girl as it sounds like Anna has some issues with men. It’s terrible how obvious she makes it!

It’s always al about Flooreeencee! I hate when parents very clearly pour all attention to one child. Especially as it is a girl as it sounds like Anna has some issues with men. It’s terrible how obvious she makes it!
I had absolutely no awareness of her other children other than her admission that she’s a mother of three. No clue about gender, approximate age, anything. It’s as if they don’t exist other than for her to have the ‘mum of 3’ title although obviously glad they have privacy.

Most places have free parking in lockdown. Don’t know if it is still the case in Surrey but I’m in bordering county and we still have free parking. Is she just creating the drama for sake of it I wonder?

My work takes me to Surrey sometimes and sadly parking isn’t free - at least anywhere I have parked. I manage to pay the correct amount and not get a ticket though, it’s not bloody rocket science :unsure:

My work takes me to Surrey sometimes and sadly parking isn’t free - at least anywhere I have parked. I manage to pay the correct amount and not get a ticket though, it’s not bloody rocket science :unsure:
Oh fair enough. I know, with Anna everything somehow becomes a dramatic venture!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.