Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t used to annoy me until I read this Tattle thread. Then I found myself nodding in agreement at everything people said. She officially gets under my skin now. Fraudulent and preying on young mums.

Reactions: 10
She didn’t used to annoy me until I read this Tattle thread. Then I found myself nodding in agreement at everything people said. She officially gets under my skin now. Fraudulent and preying on young mums.
People don't see how she is extremely privileged and disgusting

Reactions: 3
I know someone upthread described her as horsey but I’d have to agree here!

The way she smiles taking the cheese of her daughter the way her daughter reacts (mega screaming) is why I would never take any advice on parenting from her
It was so sad to see the poor girl cry. All she had to do was speak to her nicely and explain to her that she can have it but instead she spent the exact same time explaining to the internet what is happening. Her priorities are all wrong! Classic example. Also I thought she had one of those big American fridges so how did Florence reach the cheese anyway? Another made up situation

For someone who bangs the “be present” drum, she’s, erm... 🤔 well... 🤔 not very present

Reactions: 7
So kids are crying in the background and she is off for a shower and drying her brows, filming herself, tanning her face, creating tit content for Instagram... How much self care does one women need??
When did she become so vacuous 🤷‍♀️ I’m really shocked
How on earth can anyone taker her seriously she’s a bleeping joke

Just looked at her posts again and was trying to think who she reminded me of with her pouty pout
And then it came to me it’s the ‘blue steel’ look from Zoolander

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When did she become so vacuous 🤷‍♀️ I’m really shocked
How on earth can anyone taker her seriously she’s a bleeping joke

Just looked at her posts again and was trying to think who she reminded me of with her pouty pout
And then it came to me it’s the ‘blue steel’ look from Zoolander
Oh my god!! The resemblance is uncanny! She has Botox on her forehead, dyed hair, dyed eyebrows, fake eyelashes, teeth whitened straightened and bonding, lip fillers, fake nails and fake tan all over her body including her face. She is just in live with herself and that's all that matters

Reactions: 2
No-one cares what tit you're chatting on the phone to strangers Anna 🙄Unfollowed.

Reactions: 7
All lies! She must have nothing to do if she's got time to think up and act out fake non- funny scenarios for online strangers.

Reactions: 6
I’m a mum to two young boys and I can’t help but think she is the daughter in law from hell. It must be awful knowing that your son works really hard to support his family and yet is constantly scapegoated and slagged off in the public arena.

Reactions: 8
I’m a mum to two young boys and I can’t help but think she is the daughter in law from hell. It must be awful knowing that your son works really hard to support his family and yet is constantly scapegoated and slagged off in the public arena.
Can you imagine being at work and then your partner messaging to say either come here in 10 minutes or I will cause a scene and low and behold she causes a scene so all your colleagues can hear her screaming in the background. I would be so so so embarrassed!! Can you imagine if Tarun did the same to her?? She gets to lock herself up and enjoy her sofa sessions without any interruptions... Tarun deserves better than this scheming witch who plays mind games..

WTF had happened to her eyebrows?
She dyes them twice a week.. there was a story another day how she dyed them for 40 minutes when the instructions said 10

Unfollowed and I’ve been there since the mamascrapbook days but bloody hell shes annoying. She is actually completely clueless isn’t she!

Reactions: 8
Can’t think how she gets clients and what she even says to them? If you viewed her Insta would you go near her for therapy 🤷🏼‍♀️😳.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.