Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
“This is my workspace” on that photo from her stories but it’s not. She’s sharing about running out of milk and eggs and her kids homework, that’s not work. She’s got no boundaries and it’s excruciating. I don’t know why professional bodies aren’t pulling her up on the stuff she overshares.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I was going to say i bet her kids end up in boarding school.

She needs a cold hard dose of reality. More fool the people that believe in her crap.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Linkylu

VIP Member
Because she knows it’s wholly inappropriate to be talking about her genitals on her psychotherapy Instagram page. How she gets away with this I’ve no idea 🤷‍♀️
nice for clients when she works with them 🙄 they probably can’t ever unthink that, how awkward. So so professionally wrong, she gets away with it because she’s probably unregulated, no one has reported her to the BACP, and who knows if she’s even renewed her registration with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
the whole car thing this morning really riled me... it was so convenient after she mentioned the keys yesterday... like it was planned she was going to have that kind of drama today...
And the car conveniently came back from london to Godalming in an hour. She is a mess of a woman for someone who is a perfectionist. Imagine how embarrassed Tarun would be at work driving back home because the wife threw the car key away....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Another day another meltdown.. incoming self care walk as expected lol. We have seen your blotched face more times than our own. You literally have selfies on your feed with tears and smudged makeup... What a self obsessed narcissistic person thinks oh I'm crying so let me take a selfie and start recording myself for my potential clients. Way to make money!! 💰💰💰💰
Have some self respect Anna!
Yawn! Heard it all before! Can’t believe she’s still banging that drum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
She is definitely a mean girl. She has a constant need to be the perfect girl and outshine everyone else. Anything less than perfect is beyond her and ever her posts look so patronising that she was always the girl who excelled in everything but now she doesn't care as much. As if.. her constant mood swings and meltdowns in front of Tarun just sound like a spoilt brat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

KerChing

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she drives everywhere all the time? Shops, school etc. Maybe they just live a long way from school 😂 I’m lazy and sent my kids to the nearest one 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Londoner

Active member
Id well believe it! Its crazy. My parents 3 bed victorian terrace is worth 600k in london. Im not in london anymore but my two up, two down terraced cottage would sell for 320k. I love properties and seeing the differences!
I know someone that lives in Godalming and had been to their house. They purchased their bungalow for a half a million and it needed work too. It did have a very descent garden but still!
I started to follow Anna when she was still a Mamascrapbook but to be honest never thought much of her house and interiors. Certainly not a house that I’d aspire to be in, well not at that price tag regardless of the location.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Only if her regulating body are made aware 🤷‍♀️
That’s what I mean, she might be reported? By colleagues with more integrity, or clients who have become aware of how unprofessional and unboundaried she is? Not sure if she would meet the thresholds for any kind of investigation but she certainly doesn’t do her profession any favours in my opinion!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
Last week she said the course was meant to be £12.50 and this week it is £15. It's like she is writing a novel of self-help that you can buy and change your life overnight.

She says in the above post that you can't buy something to make you happy and change your life but contradicts herself when she says that her book and courses can help you change your life? She is so money driven now that none of her words make sense anymore...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
It's an interesting point actually.

I wonder if she would continue to share in the way she does if,for example, she knew that all this content would be printed off and made into a big folder to share with her children when they turn 18. What does it say about her feelings about motherhood and her enjoyment of family life?

To me it says that she's resentful of her husband, irritated and stressed out by her children,and constantly whinging about 'overload' when she has more help than most.
Yes and the internet never forgets so her children could one day read up all of this information that she has documented and it would cause alot of resentment. Personally if I was Oscar and able to access the internet in 5 years time and read all of this about me, I would never be able to forget my mum and we would need to have alot of discussions. It can really affect children if they find out that their existence in the world caused their parents so much trouble and inconvenience. I can understand that motherhood is not easy but no child would chose to allow themselves to be a constant source of rage for someone else. I don't think she is realising all the damage she is doing. Personally if I was Tarun then I would have some serious discussions with Anna about mentioning me on her Instagram like this constantly as well and would not allow it but I guess everyone is different.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. Hmm, wonder who this might be.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I feel her desperation to be funny and relatable come across as mania. There is definitely something unsettling her, life choices? Past experience? Or just the climb to be a huge instagram star?
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I would love more kids, but I know I will struggle mentally again. I had horrific PND that lasted 3/4yrs. I am so scared of crumbling again, that I wont put myself and my family through it. Then again, I dont have a nanny & a cleaner to share the burden like Anna 🙃



Intrusive thoughts are like poison. Theyre horrible. I end up literally shaking my head, as though I could shake the thought from my head.
Really tough and important that people do understand what someone is Going through when suffering intrusive thoughts. It is so tough and apologies if I have appeared insensitive. Meditation has helped various friends of mine, if you wanted to have a look. I know everyone is time poor but it can be done in wee 5 mins slots - here and there - and without spending money!. Lots of free guides on YouTube. Good luck and take care of you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4