Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoner

Active member
I understand her post about intrusive thoughts. When I had PND I used to think all the time ‘What if I pushed the buggy into traffic?’ or ‘What if I drive the car into a wall?’

It’s not about actually harming your baby (I never would have harmed mine). It’s a symptom of a particular kind of mental illness. I’m glad she shared as it’s fucking horrible and isolating (especially as it is such a taboo, as is illustrated by your comment).
I said the same. What if? It exist. But fearing worse only by your error not on purpose. Have you read that particular post of hers? I can’t be bothered to look it up and I don’t follow her anymore anyway.
And no it is not a taboo. If there wasn’t Anna on Instagram we wouldn’t know about it. Thanks to Anna we are all learning about mental health or shall we say her mental health.
Now swipe up huns 🤑 💷
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I like her. I had the most horrendous PND which led to total anxiety about everything to do with bringing up,kids. If I’d have had someone like Anna to listen too occasionally I think it would have been really reassuring. I was so embarrassed by how I was (it was like a massive secret) so knowing I wasn’t the only one would have helped I’m sure. Perhaps I’m just totally naive but I do feel her courses etc. could help and if she’s bright enough to have developed them and genuinely feels they can be of use then why not advertise them?
I’m with you! I know this isn’t the rave thread but for balance I just wanted to say I think she’s great, I suffered with depression & anxiety after recurrent miscarriage and actually found Anna’s account when I was in the process of having cbt & counselling. I’ve messaged her many times and she’s always replied in a genuine caring way.
I think she is now trying to use her platform to not just help others which she is passionate about having suffered herself but also being a trained professional but also earn a living, she provides (and has done in the past) so much helpful content for free, she has every right to find ways to earn money from using her qualifications.
She’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, it would be a very boring world if we were all the same but there is nothing shady about this woman, she wants to help and cares about others. She’s no mrs hinch scamming people out of money pretending to be their friend.
Personally she has helped me along my road and I’m sure there are many others out there who feel the same.
😁😁😁

Yes because Anna can 'change your experience of motherhood'. She KNOWS this for a fact!
She has changed mine, without a doubt.

I feel like Anna is trying to ‘fix’ herself through all this.
She’s always said she’s a work in progress and has a therapist herself, nobody’s perfect...oh actually maybe you are if you can stand in judgement of someone you don’t know 🤣🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Patata

New member
Does anyone follow Mumologist on Instagram? She has a great social media presence, but is also very boundaried and professional. She did a short video of this on one of her recent posts (8 Feb) which was oddly liked by Anna.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
She’s had a nanny for 4 years also , that’s the same age as the youngest boy I think, I recall before the daughter was born that the boys also went to nursery 2 days a week, so she looked after them for one day! On her own
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Blondie123

Well-known member
As IF she moaned about having to walk to get her other car 🤣 fuck offffff. How spoilt!
I don't follow anymore so can I ask.. if she needed to get the other car and was walking to do so, who was looking after the kids when she did this? Did they go with her? Or if the nanny was at home I assume she could have taken them as she does other times?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
Don't be silly she is not sorting out Lego two days in a row. She is out for the day for much needed relax. I bet the Lego took alot of energy and effort out of her so now she can just relax or she will have a meltdown again. I'm a woman and have never had as many meltdowns as her. She is a petulant spoilt brat who is constantly having meltdowns or seeking for attention on Instagram.

Also it is her second day off from Instagram ever since she announced she will be having Sundays off months ago.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 4

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Her captions are so over thought and cringe. Fuck off with your gratitude and your fucking euphemisms. Patronising, privileged, rich, happily married woman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
to be fair, I feel like she’s continued to hide it really as I didn’t know until I came on here and read it! At least people like the drs wife are actually honest about having live in help!!
She absolutely did hide it. She is totally inauthentic and disingenuous. She also tried to pass little things off as her own when he followers actually gave her the wisdom. 😡
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Pobbles

Member
I had the misfortune of being gifted her book 'mind over mother' when I had my little one, eurgh. I don't get why she can't spread her message or whatever without the faux struggles. Not saying she doesn't struggle with stuff, but just some of the stuff she claims to is so disingenuous compared to what tools she actually has at her disposal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
I don't follow anymore so can I ask.. if she needed to get the other car and was walking to do so, who was looking after the kids when she did this? Did they go with her? Or if the nanny was at home I assume she could have taken them as she does other times?
Very good question. Surely Florence can't be on her own supervised by toddlers. If the nanny was there then why did the nanny not take the kids with her to the car rather than walk to the car, drive back to the house then walk to the school. If Tarun is at home then why can't he fetch the car? Anna said the other day that it is so lucky to have Tarun working from home so he can help with school pick up and drop off. Something doesn't add up

Very good question. Surely Florence can't be on her own supervised by toddlers. If the nanny was there then why did the nanny not take the kids with her to the car rather than walk to the car, drive back to the house then walk to the school. If Tarun is at home then why can't he fetch the car? Anna said the other day that it is so lucky to have Tarun working from home so he can help with school pick up and drop off. Something doesn't add up
Also you'd think that a million pounds detached house would come with drive big enough for 2 cars....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
In my opinion, anyone that can stop anxiety by reading a card that says 'you are worth it' isnt actually anxious. There is no way she could possibly help someone with real problems
I agree I think she only did her counselling degree to look more accreditable , most counsellors want to actually help people and empathise with them and work through their problems , Anna just wants to throw her advice and books at them for her own gains attention and adoration
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 4