Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Blimey, she's rolling out the courses faster than ever. This one is 'sending flames down her spine' she can't wait for us to have it. Lucky lucky us! She is relentless on the sell....

Her writing is becoming more and more non sensical gobbledygook every day. She's ridiculous and her captions make no sense.
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
This is Anna's life down to a T. Privileged rich life with all the blessings in the world but the constant desperation to complain and moan just doesn't end and she keeps trying to convince herself that it's fine to have a pity party for herself..
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
Thanks for confirming that you are always hormonal and over dramatic. Of course you are burnt out by cashing in thousands from poor mums and yet again another child free afternoon. You are not relatable to the average mum!! She posts these messy makeup selfies pretending this is who she is but she wouldn't dare go out without a perfect face of makeup.

Here is a classic example of contradiction!! If you have so many life changing courses then why are you still a huge ball of mess and drama?!
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 4

Londoner

Active member
I don’t get why she drives everywhere all the time? Shops, school etc. Maybe they just live a long way from school 😂 I’m lazy and sent my kids to the nearest one 🤣
And yet do you remember all she has a driving anxiety, or has she overcome that?
Or was that only for the content 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed the constant tagging of large accounts, especially this year. She tagged Robbie Williams and Ferne Cotton in a story the other day. Its just cringey.
She desperately wants to be in high circles. Hence a new accent. There is a post further down of her page with Zoe Hardman, I think they did podcast together.

I love listening to Ferne’s podcast. I get a feeling Anna wants to be noticed and probably hopes F invites her to do a podcast. Please Ferne nooo! Don’t do it!!!

Also she has obviously sent a copy of her book when it first came out to Sarah ( unmummsy mum ) and Sarah showed the book in her stories. She has a huge following and I think she is genuine in her life unlike Anna.

It was such a calculating move from Anna. She definitely is good at self promotion!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I don’t know who she is regulated by but her content is so unboundaried and unprofessional. I follow lots of psychology related accounts and most proper therapists are really boundaried, professional, and helpful. If she carries on this way she will be struck off surely?!

This. Superb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Pomegranate

VIP Member
She ought to get off her bloody phone! Might help to reduce migraines AND improve her productivity. No one else needs to hear that constant inner monologue of Anna Mathur 🙄
This is so ironic. I’ve recently seen an article in one of the magazines that ‘psychotherapist’ Anna had written on how to detox from screens - or something along the lines.
Why should anyone take advice from her??
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The struggle she portrays is completely fake. Made up dramas so her not as privileged, vulnerable, mum audience relate to her on some level and buy her services. If they knew how much help she has would they still follow her every word? There is a very good reason why she hides all the help she has, and only reveals snippets of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

C7645

VIP Member
Can you imagine being at work and then your partner messaging to say either come here in 10 minutes or I will cause a scene and low and behold she causes a scene so all your colleagues can hear her screaming in the background. I would be so so so embarrassed!! Can you imagine if Tarun did the same to her?? She gets to lock herself up and enjoy her sofa sessions without any interruptions... Tarun deserves better than this scheming witch who plays mind games..
I thought too, I mean he has a senior role and provides a nice life for her and she come across as a nasty spoilt child. Does she really think those stories show her in her best light cause they don’t.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Yes she would have kept it hidden if she could I’m sure but probably read it on here she’s been found out
I’m sure she must have a cleaner too
I really wish she’d been more honest about that. I feel let down by her now and I actually liked her and had some respect for her. She’s been my motivation a lot of the time because she often seems quite ‘together’ in all of her portrayed chaos... like she’ll seemingly have a struggle then find a way through it and help herself get to a positive point again. Now I see it all as a bit contrived now. Gutted!!
I can’t see why she wouldn’t be honest about something like a cleaner... I work full time and only have 1 child but I also have a chronic illness so I pay for a cleaner to help me in the house! If I could afford a Nanny I’d probably have one of those too!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Linkylu

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand how such contrived photos and stories about ones personal life can be viewed as ethical in the psychotherapy world.

surely there needs to be boundaries?
It’s not remotely ethical and probably contravenes many guidelines from professional boundaries to confidentiality (not to mention authenticity). It’s like she cherry-picks the bits of the profession she likes, including the money to be made, but ignores any professional conduct that goes with it. I know being relatable works, but who would want to pay for help from someone who seems such a disorganised, disatisfied mess (contrived or real)?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
Hardly the woman who is so high functioning that can not rest and can't stop doing things to the highest standards in life. She is rather the lady of leisure who is having baths whilst in a meeting.

Btw are the vouchers gifted by the company itself Anna as you relentlessly keep tagging them?!! Just as the fiit app sponsors and pays you to do their workouts and advertise that you hide sneakily on stories
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 4