Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
How convenient that in the space of 4 hours she has managed to see a headache coming in, shut her eye before it came, then have a nap, have medicines, story herself, check Instagram multiple times, proof read 100 pages and manage to post them all and feel better! Wowwww! Not sure if I believe this bullshit! All in the same hair and makeup and suddenly she sounds exactly the same as she did before the headache came in. Don't worry she is not a superhero because live in nanny and husband are looking after the kids
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
All while setting a camera up to take a picture of a “completely natural” pose.

before insta and fb, you’d never dream of seeing people do this. It’s not natural. It’s simply bonkers.

I suppose it’s where they make their cash.
It's bizzare how people set up a stage at home and then capture themselves to post on an app with an even bizzare caption. And to think these are grown up adults!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Clare

VIP Member
Yea of course, someone puts up a counter narrative and it must be the person themselves 🙄 all I'll say is I've followed her since she was mamas scrapbook and she used to do regular live chats and answer questions, helped alot of folk. She kept getting asked the same questions so put some courses together and free blog posts etc. No one is forced to buy anything from her she gives alot of advice for free. I get that we all have our different opinions, I'm fine with that. I just dont see her in the same league as the good for nothing instamums flogging cheap tat, exposing their kids and begging for new sofs. I can agree to disagree and leave it at that.
No she’s certainly not instahun level and it’s clear that therapy and mental health is her passion and it’s refreshing that she doesn’t profit from her kids, but the allure of the freebie life seems hard to resist, let’s hope she can stay above it all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

Italy2

Chatty Member
Lol there is a typo in her new quote. It should read thought in the last sentence. Stupid woman!! Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I honestly have never got the impression from her that she tries to say she ISNT priviliged?

& just because she is fortunate enough to have help (definitely jealous!), doesnt mean she doesnt still get stressed & flustered like other mums? Surely as she is addressing anxiety, shes right to say if shes feeling all over the place? Even the most priviliged people feel depressed or anxious sometimes. I was due to become a social worker and it was discussed so often that its often seen as a positive when people have experienced hardship themselves as it offers an insight that someone unaffected doesnt have. Isnt this the same?

(Ive recently started following her again so its interesting to see how shes been perceived)
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Pomegranate

VIP Member
She is the mum she used to judge.

I’m sure she still judges people for all sorts of reasons. You can just tell she feels she is above others ( for some strange reason )
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Italy2

Chatty Member
Doesn't make what she is doing on an everyday basis any less bad. Just because someone else is doing wrong doesn't mean it is ok for you to do so too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Wolf359

VIP Member
Seen her stories today? She seems to have read here! Lots of clarification and explaining what she’s all about. (Also, who is Emma answering the emails???)

And her latest post sounds like a toughie. I’m glad she’s taking a step back from it all. I bet once you get insta-big it really does start to take over every aspect of your life. It doesn’t seem possible to have a big Instagram following and keep healthy boundaries between the app and your real life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Basicbasic

VIP Member
'Slowing down the lockdown breakdown' by Anna mathur. A must have for every human on earth. How one mother overcame hardship, stress, fatigue, emotional overload and anxiety during lockdown.

Her next book is on its way guys..... she is a FRAUD.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Italy2

Chatty Member
Why does she keep forcing people to buy her book in these crucial times? I'm sure people can buy an e-book or audio book and benefit equally rather than order a hard copy from Amazon. It's not fair to put delivery driver's lives on risk to keep buying unnecessary rubbish from Amazon. I'm sure she will have plenty of opportunity to sell her book in a few months time. She needs to give it a rest with selling her book. It's constant swipe up all day everyday to pre-order her book. The delivery drivers deserve to stay at home with their families in these times just like your family Anna
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Italy2

Chatty Member
So I looked up Anna's previous posts today and have realised that her mum is also a therapist and Anna has been banging on the same message in different words for the past 2 years now. If her mum is a therapist and Anna has struggled with anxiety for many years then how come her mum hasn't fixed her issues yet? I don't mean to sound mean or insensitive but I think that there is no cure to anxiety or motherhood that Anna portrays that is hidden in her book. I think deep down Anna knows that she is playing a character on her Instagram to make quick money whilst she can because Instagram is short term. She is far too clever to just pretend to be someone real and raw on Instagram. She does share her life snippets on Instagram but that's all to tie in with her business as a strategy for people to relate to you then like you and aspire to be you TN buy your book courses etc. Also she has been recycling the same posts multiple times over the last 2 years.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 3