Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another meltdown.. incoming self care walk as expected lol. We have seen your blotched face more times than our own. You literally have selfies on your feed with tears and smudged makeup... What a self obsessed narcissistic person thinks oh I'm crying so let me take a selfie and start recording myself for my potential clients. Way to make money!! 💰💰💰💰
Have some self respect Anna!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Another day another meltdown.. incoming self care walk as expected lol. We have seen your blotched face more times than our own. You literally have selfies on your feed with tears and smudged makeup... What a self obsessed narcissistic person thinks oh I'm crying so let me take a selfie and start recording myself for my potential clients. Way to make money!! 💰💰💰💰
Bore off Anna, enjoy a day with your family, or don’t, if you’re not up to it, but don’t offload all your negativity online everyday

• Heart
Yawn! Heard it all before! Can’t believe she’s still banging that drum.

Reactions: 4
Yawn! Heard it all before! Can’t believe she’s still banging that drum.
She really is tedious. Get a reality check about what’s going on out there and really affecting people or bore off with your contrived scenarios and histrionics

Reactions: 2
All that education and privilege and she can’t spell ‘grateful’ !!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes her writing and grammar is appalling. And then she charges people for her Google cut and paste writing. How she manages to pretend she's a psychologist is ludicrous. Always conflating psychotherapy with psychology. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She needs a course for herself 'how you stop fleecing vulnerable people and oversharing private details about your children'. Swipe up. And leave a review. Ta.

• Heart
How is discussing your children's personal lives relevant to your business account?!? She is a psychotherapist so why is she sharing utter tit on Instagram constantly for engagement??
in fact she shouldn’t be sharing anything personal at all if she was sticking to the guidelines of her profession. For obvious safety reasons professionals that you meet in everyday life, teachers, doctors, health workers etc don’t usually discuss their kids lives online, but hey the kids’ privacy comes second to engagement and exploiting people’s vulnerabilities

She is always having a bleeping meltdown! She posted a crying photo the other day. A huge ball of mess trying to lecture people on how to be a nice person?!

Also accepting free gifts left right and centre but trying to be so contrived. I'm losing all respect for her. She is just on the Instagram like hinch and everyone else for the money and free stuff.

Attachments

She is always having a bleeping meltdown! She posted a crying photo the other day. A huge ball of mess trying to lecture people on how to be a nice person?!

Also accepting free gifts left right and centre but trying to be so contrived. I'm losing all respect for her. She is just on the Instagram like hinch and everyone else for the money and free stuff.
Was it a waterproof mascara they were asking her to try out?! 😏

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.