Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She baked an underbaked raw cake for her in laws. How is she a perfectionist as she claims when she is just rubbish at baking and everything else? Should have sorted the tyres out last night not running through a field in the morning filming yourself for social media. That's far from a perfectionist.

Reactions: 8
I feel we need to keep a list of Anna's daily dramas. Then if anyone needs real help and guidance they can read here and try another therapist. She is a calamity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel we need to keep a list of Anna's daily dramas. Then if anyone needs real help and guidance they can read here and try another therapist. She is a calamity.
I don’t think many of them are genuine. It’s mainly drivel. She is trying to appear imperfect, so that people like her more, even though we know she is constantly striving to be perfect.

Reactions: 3
As IF she moaned about having to walk to get her other car 🤣 duck offffff. How spoilt!
I don't follow anymore so can I ask.. if she needed to get the other car and was walking to do so, who was looking after the kids when she did this? Did they go with her? Or if the nanny was at home I assume she could have taken them as she does other times?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I've missed this but why is she walking though the woods to get the other car? Why do they park it so far away?

Reactions: 3
I don't follow anymore so can I ask.. if she needed to get the other car and was walking to do so, who was looking after the kids when she did this? Did they go with her? Or if the nanny was at home I assume she could have taken them as she does other times?
Very good question. Surely Florence can't be on her own supervised by toddlers. If the nanny was there then why did the nanny not take the kids with her to the car rather than walk to the car, drive back to the house then walk to the school. If Tarun is at home then why can't he fetch the car? Anna said the other day that it is so lucky to have Tarun working from home so he can help with school pick up and drop off. Something doesn't add up

Very good question. Surely Florence can't be on her own supervised by toddlers. If the nanny was there then why did the nanny not take the kids with her to the car rather than walk to the car, drive back to the house then walk to the school. If Tarun is at home then why can't he fetch the car? Anna said the other day that it is so lucky to have Tarun working from home so he can help with school pick up and drop off. Something doesn't add up
Also you'd think that a million pounds detached house would come with drive big enough for 2 cars....

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I've missed this but why is she walking though the woods to get the other car? Why do they park it so far away?
He gets the train into London for work, he must take the car and park it at the station. There’s a shortcut to the station via a walk through the woods. She used to pick him up at the station every night so they must have bought a second car recently. Probably mainly working from home at the moment but going into work occasionally.

Last edited:
He gets the train into London for work, he must take the car and park it at the station. There’s a shortcut to the station via a walk through the woods. She used to pick him up at the station every night so they must have bought a second car recently. Probably mainly working from home at the moment but going into work occasionally.
Who did she leave the kids with then if Tarun is at work?

She’s got a nanny hasn’t she?
Why doesn't the nanny go fetch the car and take the kids from there? Doesn't make much sense for her to get the car then nanny take the kids... Sometimes doesn't add up

Reactions: 2
Let's wait and see how they are getting late or some sort of monstrosity is happening today for Monday morning

Reactions: 2
It's all fabricated fake drama. Look at me you gullible stupid vulnerable followers... I've burnt MY pancakes and am falling into nice girl territory, but buy my course and we can both save ourselves from all this anxiety...SWIIIIIPE UUUUUUUP....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So today's drama is all about Oscars birthday and of course how Anna has been martyr for so many years now because you know she became a mum. So today is all about Anna giving herself praise for being a hero for 6 years now. duck off Anna and welcome to reality

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.