Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch her have a meltdown now being overwhelmed with Christine and festivities ahead. Queue a sympathy vote so the followers can fuel her narcissistic desire for adoration and validation. I'm sure there will be a teary eyed meltdown picture with a self care post and completely hiding the fact that she is all sorted and ready for her expensive and privileged Christmas ahead unlike majority of her followers.

I definitely think she has got a personality disorder and she constantly craves self love and adoration from her followers. She needs to be admired and loved to feel better....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh dear. She must've dropped followers, or thought that was enough disclosure for now. She can now preach on about transparency whilst praying no one saw the story.

Nothing wrong with having a nanny, but it's wrong to depict yourself as someone struggling as a week day single parent when you have all the money and all the help in the world!

Reactions: 8
Oh dear. She must've dropped followers, or thought that was enough disclosure for now. She can now preach on about transparency whilst praying no one saw the story.

Nothing wrong with having a nanny, but it's wrong to depict yourself as someone struggling as a week day single parent when you have all the money and all the help in the world!
Totally agree! She won’t be totally honest about it though as it’ll ruin that image she’s created of herself as a struggling mum of 3!

Reactions: 4
This is Anna's life down to a T. Privileged rich life with all the blessings in the world but the constant desperation to complain and moan just doesn't end and she keeps trying to convince herself that it's fine to have a pity party for herself..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The same gated development Anna lives on, I’ve just been informed... so relatable living in a gated community in a million pound house... so we’ve established she has a Nanny... whose betting she also has a cleaner?!
BD0C9CB9-F2D5-4304-BE63-24D587C0EAEC.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Watch her have a meltdown now being overwhelmed with Christine and festivities ahead. Queue a sympathy vote so the followers can fuel her narcissistic desire for adoration and validation. I'm sure there will be a teary eyed meltdown picture with a self care post and completely hiding the fact that she is all sorted and ready for her expensive and privileged Christmas ahead unlike majority of her followers.

I definitely think she has got a personality disorder and she constantly craves self love and adoration from her followers. She needs to be admired and loved to feel better....
so true. The last person on earth I’d recommend that people listen to for any psychological help. Attention seeking, ridiculously privileged and unrelatable, disingenuous, doesn’t know if she’s coming or going.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ! What is this even supposed to mean? She thinks she is some war hero in her head. If she struggled with motherhood so much then why did she has 3 children?!? Should have stuck to just 1

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She over discloses. As a therapist, you have to be really careful about that.

Reactions: 5
Some of her quotes really make me laugh. They’re just reworded famous quotes with her Instagram handle stuck on the bottom

Reactions: 8
Lol there is a typo in her new quote. It should read thought in the last sentence. Stupid woman!! Lol

Reactions: 3
She’s given me the rage on her latest “repost”. I agree completely with her words; motherhood, especially at the moment, is bloody hard work and I’m sure lots of us feel overwhelmed and trapped and want to scream. The difference is though ANNA, you can hand yours over to your LIVE-IN NANNY 😡😡 Get the duck over yourself - I don’t know how she has the bare face to cry that motherhood is hard when she is paying another woman full time to share the load. Comments are limited too so must be more dissent on there. So many women “agreeing” and blowing smoke up her ass, makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s given me the rage on her latest “repost”. I agree completely with her words; motherhood, especially at the moment, is bloody hard work and I’m sure lots of us feel overwhelmed and trapped and want to scream. The difference is though ANNA, you can hand yours over to your LIVE-IN NANNY 😡😡 Get the duck over yourself - I don’t know how she has the bare face to cry that motherhood is hard when she is paying another woman full time to share the load. Comments are limited too so must be more dissent on there. So many women “agreeing” and blowing smoke up her ass, makes me sick
And the GMB post. Gah.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.