Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day full of drama and unnecessary stories! Tarun was at home to look after the kids so what's there to moan about?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He gets the train into London for work, he must take the car and park it at the station. There’s a shortcut to the station via a walk through the woods. She used to pick him up at the station every night so they must have bought a second car recently. Probably mainly working from home at the moment but going into work occasionally.
If there’s a shortcut through the woods why doesn’t tarum walk it? Buying a second car just to have it parked by the station all day doesn’t make sense to me unless it’s a business car

Reactions: 3
If there’s a shortcut through the woods why doesn’t tarum walk it? Buying a second car just to have it parked by the station all day doesn’t make sense to me unless it’s a business car
He works long hours, maybe he doesn’t fancy walking through woods after a 14 hour day.

I find it interesting that people are willing to pay anything, never mind £15, to attend her course/webinar. Even if half the people who are attending, pay only £10, she will be taking in at least £10,000 (over 2000 attendees). This is more money than top tier lawyers and public speakers would charge for their billable hours. It is far, far more money than even the most qualified doctors or professors of psychology/psychiatry could or would charge.

I don’t believe her when she says most people have not paid. This will be a ruse to encourage as many people as possible to contribute.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's manipulative consumerism. Very very insidious preying on the vulnerable. Mlm at its finest. She should feel thoroughly ashamed of her unethical behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for confirming that you are always hormonal and over dramatic. Of course you are burnt out by cashing in thousands from poor mums and yet again another child free afternoon. You are not relatable to the average mum!! She posts these messy makeup selfies pretending this is who she is but she wouldn't dare go out without a perfect face of makeup.

Here is a classic example of contradiction!! If you have so many life changing courses then why are you still a huge ball of mess and drama?!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m not defending her at all. Not sure why you think that?
Well you do tend to provide justifications for their actions. You also seemed to know how long Tarun works, where he parks and his commuting routine. I'm not sure that any of us knew that he parked at the train station and caught the train and that there is a shortcut from their house to the train station through the woods. It's not something anyone of is knew and it's quite personal information regarding their location. I posted the screenshots from the day and Anna didn't mention any of the information that you mention. Also I have been following Anna for over a year now and post regular screenshots but I have not come across this information before. I really don't think you are just a casual fan...

Reactions: 3
Well you do tend to provide justifications for their actions. You also seemed to know how long Tarun works, where he parks and his commuting routine. I'm not sure that any of us knew that he parked at the train station and caught the train and that there is a shortcut from their house to the train station through the woods. It's not something anyone of is knew and it's quite personal information regarding their location. I posted the screenshots from the day and Anna didn't mention any of the information that you mention. Also I have been following Anna for over a year now and post regular screenshots but I have not come across this information before. I really don't think you are just a casual fan...
She’s mentioned he works very long days in London many times, has mentioned the shortcut on stories before and often storied whilst waiting to pick him up from the station before they got a second car. Im not related to them, don’t know them personally and I live about 200 miles away from them.

She’s mentioned he works very long days in London many times, has mentioned the shortcut on stories before and often storied whilst waiting to pick him up from the station before they got a second car. Im not related to them, don’t know them personally and I live about 200 miles away from them.
Sure whatever you say. Your last few posts on this thread have been defending Anna. Maybe you got lost and found your way to a gossip thread??

It's manipulative consumerism. Very very insidious preying on the vulnerable. Mlm at its finest. She should feel thoroughly ashamed of her unethical behaviour.
So true. Her governing body (BACP) would strike her off I’m sure. She’s the very opposite of their guidelines and expectations of care. At first she just annoyed me (eye-rolling) now I’m finding the way she operates more and more shameful, especially in this current climate. Con artists come in all forms.

Reactions: 5
Sure whatever you say. Your last few posts on this thread have been defending Anna. Maybe you got lost and found your way to a gossip thread??
😂 sorry, I’ll run any comments by you first in the future.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.