Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love more kids, but I know I will struggle mentally again. I had horrific PND that lasted 3/4yrs. I am so scared of crumbling again, that I wont put myself and my family through it. Then again, I dont have a nanny & a cleaner to share the burden like Anna 🙃

Intrusive thoughts are like poison. Theyre horrible. I end up literally shaking my head, as though I could shake the thought from my head.
Really tough and important that people do understand what someone is Going through when suffering intrusive thoughts. It is so tough and apologies if I have appeared insensitive. Meditation has helped various friends of mine, if you wanted to have a look. I know everyone is time poor but it can be done in wee 5 mins slots - here and there - and without spending money!. Lots of free guides on YouTube. Good luck and take care of you.

Reactions: 4
Why is she so over-dramatic!
I don't think she realises that if you are so dramatic and emotional then no matter how hardworking you are, you become a liability. All these mood swings and meltdowns every 2 days and she thinks Tarun would stick around forever...

Reactions: 7
Should she really be sharing this information with potential and real clients as a health care service provider? Are therapists not required to maintain professional relationship with clients?

Also the whole new montage of I used to be this and now I'm this... Honey you are only in your 30s and people don't develop their personalities until their 20s anyway so what's the whole deal about you being a completely different person some 5 years ago????? It's not like you are a 50 years old with years and years of bad habits that need serious work to change them..

Attachments

Should she really be sharing this information with potential and real clients as a health care service provider? Are therapists not required to maintain professional relationship with clients?
I find this very confusing too. It all seems a bit over the line

Reactions: 6
The desperation in Anna - and a lot of influencers - is very telling. My brain is numb observing these large accounts attempt to interact and sell to mere mortals. The battle is lost ladies.

Reactions: 8

Also the whole new montage of I used to be this and now I'm this... Honey you are only in your 30s and people don't develop their personalities until their 20s anyway so what's the whole deal about you being a completely different person some 5 years ago????? It's not like you are a 50 years old with years and years of bad habits that need serious work to change them..
As someone who works in a similar field to her I find this kind of post very unprofessional and unboundaried. I used to enjoy her content but something about her started to bug me and I unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The desperation in Anna - and a lot of influencers - is very telling. My brain is numb observing these large accounts attempt to interact and sell to mere mortals. The battle is lost ladies.
Exactly she is so desparate plugging her courses every single day. She posts every single review and the fact that it's free to £30 means you can pay if you want and alot of people have paid. It's a marketing tactic to grow her audience who will come back to her page and buy more courses so she is not only making money from the lockdown mums course but other courses too.

If her account is a business account then why is she posting about her husband and tacky bras on it and sick friends. If it's a personal account then why is she advertising her business constantly?

See like here she talks about her children's plans for today then selling her course.... What is this?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Yes, they are supposed to adhere to professional boundaries otherwise the professional distance just gets blurred, it’s one of the key requirements to practice by their regulating body. Imagine going to your midwife or GP/nurse having read about their underwear, moaning about their partner, seen them lying in bed and generally tearful and overwhelmed by stress daily (except in their cases it would be justified).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she is fishing for compliments about how good she looks in a swimming costume! Which she does 😂 But I wouldn’t want my clients to see me in my swimming gear 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s a stealth ad for the cossie. The next story will be a “loads of you have been asking me about my swimsuit...” post, with a swipe up, of course.

Reactions: 12
The more I see, the more uncomfortable I feel. Surely this is against professional guidelines

I think she is fishing for compliments about how good she looks in a swimming costume! Which she does 😂 But I wouldn’t want my clients to see me in my swimming gear 🤷🏻‍♀️
The daily adoration and validation from masses dose!

So you did have childcare today as you were working whilst Florence was up? What's the point? You had childcare whilst you worked. Sounds like a privileged and sorted situation....

Also who cares if you can swim or not? Why do we need to know? Message your mum or your mate

Attachments

• Haha
She is gagging on compliments. Every angle, pose and expression is curated for maximum adoration.
And we are supposed to then believe the next post about how we shouldn’t compare ourselves to others.

Her entire proposition is dependent on comparison which leads to feelings of longing/confusion/inadequacy.

Can’t help but think she is a mean girl pretending to be a sweet girl. I wonder if she was the girl at school who pretended to not do any revision, so she could beat all her friends in exams/tests.

Probably can’t cope with having friends who are prettier/thinner/richer/posher than she is. Thus her need to have the following of those who appear inferior.

A very fragile ego.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is definitely a mean girl. She has a constant need to be the perfect girl and outshine everyone else. Anything less than perfect is beyond her and ever her posts look so patronising that she was always the girl who excelled in everything but now she doesn't care as much. As if.. her constant mood swings and meltdowns in front of Tarun just sound like a spoilt brat.

Why is everything such a drama
Oh I’ve lost the car keys
Oh I’ve crsshed the car
Oh my hoovers mouldy so I’ll clean it just for something to say that might make me a relatable for a second and maybe get myself one for free
Do people really pay this woman for advice?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.